Author Topic: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT TITHE GIVING IN THE CHURCH  (Read 6923 times)

Offline evanvick

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.12 Firefox 3.6.12
    • View Profile
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT TITHE GIVING IN THE CHURCH
« on: December 02, 2010, 07:21:36 AM »
Some believes is a christian routine, some says it is a means of receiving blessing from God, some says it is sin if you don't pay it, some says it belongs the pastors,some says without it, it hinders your blessing.  ME i say it is the levite's law.  what is your opinion

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT TITHE GIVING IN THE CHURCH
« on: December 02, 2010, 07:21:36 AM »

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • Honorable
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT TITHE GIVING IN THE CHURCH
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 07:29:54 AM »
This is more of an african issue as europeans don't pay tithe, after paying more than 50% of there income as govt taxes they feel rob giving money to the pope again.

Church is not a big biz in europe like in africa, pastors are poor people in europe while pastors ride jets in africa.

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 07:29:54 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline fancybynature4ever@yahoo.

• Global Moderator
  • Leader
  • Your greatness isn't what you have today but what you create out of today...
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: ALUMINIUM FIBERICATOR AND DISTRIBUTOR SUCH AS ROOFINGS , WINDOWS AND DOORS call +2348037391565 or +2348057590539
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 08:03:42 AM »
In first place let redefined what is church and our true roles to it..
From biblicaly God place us a rules upon his mission and workers.
Is good to pay tithe and gives upon God thru his church without tots of who is given unto. I believe God who sees the heart of every fellow in hidden will rewards and grants ones request for in the bible we're told that There's a reward for given a water to God's servant..
Is good to do it..
I am what i am because THE GRACE OF "AM I ONLY I AM"

Offline evanvick

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 11:32:54 AM »
fancybynature4- was there emphasis laid as regards to tithe in the new testament please backup your answers with biblical scriptures if any

• Global Moderator
  • Leader
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: ALUMINIUM FIBERICATOR AND DISTRIBUTOR SUCH AS ROOFINGS , WINDOWS AND DOORS call +2348037391565 or +2348057590539
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 04:41:23 AM »
fancybynature4- was there emphasis laid as regards to tithe in the new testament please backup your answers with biblical scriptures if any
Thank you and yes, there's . Pls read;
 Hebrew chapter 7 from verse 5 to 9
 hope that will go a long way

Offline evanvick

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 08:45:16 AM »
well, i will not condemn tithe but i would rather say it all about one's belief.  during the preaching of Christ on earth there was no emphasis laid on tithe but either his preaching was based on LOVE.  meaning that tithe is of the law, the modern christian practice should not be limited to one tenth of your income.  help your neighbors that are in need, invest in the works of God, see to the needs of the church etc these are the modern christian tithe and not one tenth of your income.
MAY GOD OPEN OUR EYES TO SEE

• Global Moderator
  • Leader
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2010, 10:30:57 AM »
well, i will not condemn tithe but i would rather say it all about one's belief.  during the preaching of Christ on earth there was no emphasis laid on tithe but either his preaching was based on LOVE.  meaning that tithe is of the law, the modern christian practice should not be limited to one tenth of your income.  help your neighbors that are in need, invest in the works of God, see to the needs of the church etc these are the modern christian tithe and not one tenth of your income.
MAY GOD OPEN OUR EYES TO SEE
pastor,
do you mind reading you're bible from genesis to rev.
The verse you asked me, do you read it?
Do finish you're bible reading and prove me wrong..

Offline stjerry

• Jr Poster
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.1.22258) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.1.22258)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 11:51:29 PM »
Well i tink paying of tithe is not for christians because christianity started after jesus christ came, them on the other hand: the bible says if you pay your tithe God will open the windows of blessings for you, but blessing is a gift from God, so if we have to pay for that gift, the very thing that makes it a gift is no longer there, how can you pay for God to bless you? Any gift you pay for; is no longer a gift because you said for it no matter the prize.  So it is not right for christians to pay tithe, it is a sin to pay tithe, and who is man that you will pay God? You can't pay God, the gift of God is free, he is blessedness'giving blessedness, goodness'giving goodness, peace'giving peace, he is perfect, he dos not need anything from anything for anything. . .             

Offline Henry Divine

• Behold the symbol of God's Graces. <08060848179>
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 6.24093) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 6.24093)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2011, 08:13:06 AM »
A lot of us think we are wise, but thank God God is wiser.   The Bible says that even the 'foolishness' of God is wiser than the wisdom of men.   It is amazing how men are ever ready to argue over their obligations and simple christian responsibilities.    If the whole Bible is truly the word of God, then tithe paying is God's injunction.    People try to claim the blessings of the old testament but they reject its requirements, laws and principles.    Remember, God is Wiser.     
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 08:15:45 AM by Henry Divine »
Get your UNN POST-UTME/SCREENING Past Questions & Answers (SURE SUCCESS) here: 08060848179 or just log on to: www.myunndreams.org

Offline Streetboyz

• Still New
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.5 Firefox 3.5.5
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2011, 11:54:02 PM »
during the speech of Savior on globe there was no accent laid on tithe but either his speech was supported on Couple.   idea that tithe is of the law, the modernistic religionist training should not be modest to one ordinal of yourincome .   meliorate your neighbors that are in poorness, clothe in the works of God, see to the needs of the church etc these are the current christly tithe and not one tenth of yourincome. 

tresor paris jewelry

Offline HISservant11

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 6.0.2 Firefox 6.0.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 07:49:45 AM »
Truly, we are supposed to dedicate at least the first 10% of our resources to The Lord GOD, but we are to, by GOD's grace, give The Lord JESUS CHRIST all of ourselves, our entire being.

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. " -Romans 12:1

Giving to churches and pastors is a waste of time, as the churches are under the judgment of GOD (1 Peter 4:17).  Pray to the Lord GOD for wisdom as to what to do with the money that HE blesses you with. 

Offline seniorman

• Browser:
  • Opera 10.54 Opera 10.54
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2012, 05:46:36 PM »
Tithe giving is crucial because God loves a cheerful giver

Offline Laurinaki

• 100% Free Love Community at: www.babefishing.com
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 16.0.912.63 Chrome 16.0.912.63
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2012, 09:42:23 AM »
Quote from: evanvick link=topic=99521. msg347765#msg347765 date=1291270896
Some believes is a christian routine, some says it is a means of receiving blessing from God, some says it is sin if you don't pay it, some says it belongs the pastors,some says without it, it hinders your blessing.   ME i say it is the levite's law.   what is your opinion
It was a law, that we are not supposed to be under, it was a tax-like law as the state of Israel was govern then by the Levites, but now, we pay taxes to the government so, that law has been made invalid.  Besides, the Bible says in Gal 3 that Christ has delivered us from the courses of the law
Find free love at babefishing. com; 100% free love community where everythin' is free including the people

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2012, 09:42:23 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free