Author Topic: I will preface this  (Read 125 times)

Offline Smarthuiyuan

• Still New
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 82.0 Firefox 82.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: CACCA
I will preface this
« on: November 17, 2020, 06:50:53 AM »

Same would happen if it was Epic or Activision.  If CDPR, Valve or some other beloved company did the same, comments would be completely different.  Edit: Sony did the same and the general reception on those remarks are largely positive.  Stay refreshing, Reddit.  I don't think so.  If their primary customer base is African American is doesn't make sense to  promote them at the moment.  As they won't be spending at this time, as games is not on there heads right now.  Not about respect imo.  More or less they're not moving to the stores immediately to make purchases.  Now with use of advertising they could use this as a show of solidarity with that marketplace.  A wonderful gesture, but are not these the same men and women who dared Colin Kaepernick's name out of a song in a few of the previous Madden games?

I will preface this by saying that I do not think it's a terrible thing for them to bring awareness to the issue.  It's significant that it can't only be dismissed by taking a look from it.  That said, I do hold a certain amount of doubt towards multi-billion buck multinational corporations paying lip service to important social problems.  Obviously, as a philosophical business they're under no duty to do so, and yet it rings hollow when they attempt to stand in solidarity with all the common people.  Now there are businesses out there that are doing things and this is the time to highlight those efforts; to show they're more than simply words.

Let's us to read  Mut 21 coins information on https://www. mmoexp. com/Nfl-21/Coins. html
If you want to know more, please search on the browser with black keywords

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

I will preface this
« on: November 17, 2020, 06:50:53 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free