Author Topic: Earn money with Ethereum smart contract  (Read 705 times)

Offline nosbliz

• New
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 74.0.3729.136 Chrome 74.0.3729.136
    • View Profile
  • Profession: student
Earn money with Ethereum smart contract
« on: August 05, 2020, 02:54:53 PM »
Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization, behind Bitcoin.  It is a decentralized open source blockchain featuring smart contract functionality.  Ether is the cryptocurrency generated by Ethereum miners as a reward for computations performed to secure the blockchain.  Ethereum is valued at 179,000 naira as at today

In 2009 when Bitcoin was lunch it was valued for nothing less than a dollar and today Bitcoin value is $11245 (5. 2million).  allot of people missed the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin.  Ethereum is here with another golden opportunity so don't miss out on this.  it is expected that ethereum will be valued above $2000 by next year

I will like to share with you how to accumulate Ether with Ethereum smart contract called lion share
What is Lionshare Smart contract?

Lionshare Smart contract business is 100% Transparent and Decentralized peer to peer matrix system launch on the blockchain network to earn it users more ethereum.

It is a Forsage style smart contract business.  Imagine being part of a company that can never go away?

●Will never misses commission payment?

●Can never change the compensation plan?

●Nevers stores your personal information?

●Doesnít require an admin or company to run it?

💵-You're paid directly to your account

💵-You are paid automatically and immediately you earn

💵-You don't need to request withdrawal, because before you know that You've even earned, you've been paid

💵- *lion share* website cant shutdown, because it is built under blockchain

💵-Even the founders of lion share cant change the rule

💵- *lion share* is a lifetime contract

💵-In *lion share* the levels can never expire

💵-Joining *lion share* requires a one time buying of 0. 065ethereum
But they will deduct 0. 04

💵-In *lion share* you can turn 0. 07 ethereum to 700 ethereum with time, teamwork and hard work

💵- *lion share* is not a get rich quick scheme

💵-In *lion share* you get rich gradually and consistently

💵-In *lion share* You earn when you refer

💵-In *lion share* you earn when you upgrade

💵-In *lion share* you earn when you don't refer anyone

💵-In *lion share* you earn when your downliners refer

💵-In *lion share* you earn when your downliners upgrade

💵-In *lion share* when 1person joins, 2people Earns

💵 -in *lion share*, 2 people is very good, 3 or more, you're a wealthy person

💵-The earlier you join *lion share*, the bigger your chances

💶💶 *Lion share*  is legit👊👊👊

*So. . in summary,. . this are the ways to earn money in LIONSHARE smart Contract*
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

*You make money on this platform through 5 main ways:*
*1.  Team Spillovers*
*2.  Overflows*
*3.  system spillover*
*4.   Upline*
*5.   Downlines*

So tell me why u won't join LIONSHARE

Earning without referral is 💯% sure.

Over 25 countries involved

*You don't want to sleep on an empty wallet*

Ensure your wallet is funded with about 0. 075 eth (for transfer charges).

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS*

Q: How much is the Ethereum required for registration?

A: Itís usually 0. 065-0. 07ETH, which fluctuates depending on the network fees and market price of Ethereum at the point of registration.

Q: After registration, what will I do to earn?

A: Follow the strategies that will be given to you in the team.  You will be duly mentored and guided

Q: If I donít have referrals, Will I earn?

A: Absolutely, You will earn from spillovers and overflows.

Q: How do I withdraw my earnings and turn it to cash?

A: You can send to your Luno Ethereum address and convert to cash through the guidance of any of the admin or you sell to a reliable vendor will send you cash swiftly or you can sell it to me.

Q: What is the least of highest Ethereum I can earn?

A: There is no minimum or maximum amount you can earn on lionshare Smart Contract.  You can earn as much as 10000 ETH.  It all depends on your diligence and hard work and your use of strategies to grow.

Q: Can I have more than one accounts?

A: Yes, you can.  Meet any of the Admins to guide you.

Q: Will it Crash?

A: lionshare smart Contract Can never Crash.  Its built on the Blockchain network which is the safest and most secure crypto network in the world.

Q: Will I receive money daily?

A: As long as you earn everyday, you can receive profit everyday.  It all depends on your hard work.

Q: Can I withdraw the same day I Joined?

A: Yes.  Depending on how many Ethereum you earn on that day.

Q: If I join today, When will they pay me?

A: You can withdraw your earnings anytime as long as you make profit.  This is because all your transactions are done within your wallet and nobody has access to it except you.

Q: Who owns lionshare?

A: lionshare isnít owned by anybody.  It is decentralized and as such It is created with an automated contract that offers you maximum security and sustainability.  A smart

contract is an automatic execution algorithm.  It exists within the Ethereum Blockchain, the number one cryptographic currency among those with which smart contracts can be created.

Q: How many referrals do I need before I can withdraw?

A: As little as 1-3 and youíre good to go.  Whether you bring in referrals or not, as long as youíve earned whether via spillovers or overflows or direct referrals you can always sell your profit but upgrading higher levels gives you more profits.

Q: What is the difference between lionshare and Ethereum?

A: lionshare is a platform you are investing in while Ethereum is the cryptocurrency youíre investing with.

Q: How many referrals do I need to open a higher level?

A: It depends on your mode of earning.  Your earnings can come without referrals through spillovers and overflows, that way you donít need referrals to upgrade.  And if

you refer and earn, you can also open a higher level.  You can also buy higher levels with your Ethereum without necessarily earning yet with the aim of having higher earnings

from the l2 baskets on lionshare through spillovers and overflows.

Q: Can I use any other wallet apart from Trust wallet, token pocket and Metamask?

A: No. These are the most compatible wallets for transacting in the lionshare Smart Contract.

Q: If I donít have referrals, how fast or soon will I start earning the spillovers and overflows?

A: It has no specific timeframe.  It all depends on the number of transactions within the system.

Q: What if I can only refer 1 or two people, how will I make money?

A: As long as you work as a team, you will always earn and sustainably too.  Team work pays in lions share .  You canít do it individually without help from your upline/downline.

Q: How many times can I cash out in a day or week?

A: You can cash out as many times as possible as long as you earn during the day/week.

Join lion share today to accumulate ethereum cause the earlier the better.  very soon ethereum will become very expensive to get and if you miss it now you miss a golden opportunity.  chat me up on 07053109269 to join my team or drop your WhatsApp number

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Earn money with Ethereum smart contract
« on: August 05, 2020, 02:54:53 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free