Author Topic: Good Relocation Consultancy  (Read 354 times)

Offline jonathanmic0

• New
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 68.0 Firefox 68.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Computer Science Student
Good Relocation Consultancy
« on: July 17, 2020, 11:48:45 AM »
I was recently looking to move to Turkey for my studies.  It was really hard to find real people that are not frauds here in Nigeria.  I found a relocation consultancy based in Turkey, Nigeria and Canada.  They seemed legit, since they gave their office locations, tax number, company name, etc.  I tried using their services to relocate to Turkey.  Their services were great and helped me relocate, I can proudly say that I am now living in Turkey with a student visa, waiting to start my studies on September.  The company's name is Campus and I believe their Whats App is +905307942190.  Just to clarify it might seem as if I am advertising for them, but I actually feel grateful for their services, if it was not for them I couldn't have been in Turkey now.  So if anyone is looking to relocate to Turkey for work or studies, give them a call.  Their consultancy session through Whats App is free, and it will enlighten you about fees, legal papers, visa, etc.  about relocation.  And also Turkey is like living in heaven after Nigeria.

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Good Relocation Consultancy
« on: July 17, 2020, 11:48:45 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free