Author Topic: CV WRITING, HOW TO WRITE YOUR RESUME WATCH VIDEO  (Read 80516 times)

Offline solo

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
  • cool guy
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 6.24288) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 6.24288)
    • View Profile
Re: CV WRITING, HOW TO WRITE YOUR RESUME WATCH VIDEO
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2011, 04:12:03 PM »
thanks for the info

Advertisements

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.  for your low-cost bulk sms, visit www.solobizsms.com
www.solobizdata.com

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2011, 04:12:03 PM »

Offline noodlevpn

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2011, 08:14:21 AM »
buy VPN , USA VPN, UK VPN, Personal IP with no limitation on www. NoodleVPN. cpm

www. BuyUnlimitedVPN. com

www. NoodleVPN. com

Buy VPN , USA VPN , Personal IP , Unlimited bandwidth , sale VPN , sell VPN , dedicated IP , texas IP , uk IP , chicago IP on
www. NoodleVPN. com

« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2011, 08:14:21 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline fapohundaa

• http://www.justnaira.com
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.13 Firefox 3.0.13
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2011, 03:25:27 AM »
great info
Learn how to write an effective resume and cover letter @ www.  effectiveresume.  co.  cc

Offline maniaworld

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 6.0 Firefox 6.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2011, 05:35:59 AM »
HOW TO MAKE OVER #180,000 WITH AN AFFILIATE JOB IN 20-30days free
[/b][/u]
This is a new revolution happening in our dear country,As the issue of job and unemployment has become the order of the day.
What's the cause?
Everybody knows,even to that of a lame man that our selfish government are the cause,but i will also go against that motive because,We have lot of people making a good income without the government's backing or people who are not even educated making money in this our country and yet we have a whole lot of our youth who has spend 4-5years in tertiary institution still complaining when you have the "power of the internet" within your reach and the fact that you are learned. Example of a 13year old whose work is to just design website for people is making millions doing that. the fact that you are in the information is alone for you to be reach,gather a little bit of information and sell to the ready available market and start making your money.

SOLUTION
While writing this report a group of people who has one of the best product about how to make money on facebook is running an affiliate program for all and sundry,as long as you can operate a system or browse the web through mobile or p. c.
WHAT IS AN AFFILIATE

Affiliate is a program which signifies your contribution or involvement in a program or work. So for whatever you do,you receive a commission. In our program we sell the best e-book tag FACEBOOK MONEY GUIDE @ www. cashzone.  .  This e-book cost #4,000 and for every person you refer to buy how products and surely buys,you will get 40%(#1,800) of it directly to your account. so if you do the mathematics very well,getting just 4 people to buys from you everyday (just 3 people,i believe people on facebook will be smiling already,because some people has more than 3000 friends n facebook,so imagine just 4 everday not to even talk of 2go,twitter e. t. c. )4*1,800 =7,200 and 7,200*30 days=216,000. That is approximately #200,000 in 30 days,what sort of white collar job can give you that?

HOW DO I KNOW IF WHO I REFERS PAY OR NOT
[/b]

This is where the issue of a standardize payment organizer comes in,Fastecash is the organizer of the system that ensures all payment to us or through us. So with your fasecash account,you will be given an affiliate link and that once your referral pays through that link,immediately your money gets deposited into your account.

HOW DO I GET STARTED

All you need is to download the manual attached to this post or hxxp: www. 4shared. com/get/1sMwRvkq/Fastecash. html]hxxp: www. 4shared. com/get/1sMwRvkq/Fastecash. html
hxxp: www. 4shared. com/get/1sMwRvkq/Fastecash. html . Just copy and paste the link in your web space

IS THIS REAL?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh???
[/b]
Before you can if a product or services is real,all you need is the dedication of the site and testimonies,fore more info call 07067803766 and testimonies visit www. facebook. com/achieverszone and see for yourself.
Share with all you friends.

Offline kallysky

• Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 13.0.782.112 Chrome 13.0.782.112
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2011, 09:27:45 PM »
ULTIMATE PACKAGE (GET EVERYTHING ON MY HARD DISK FOR N1,500)
LET ME TEACH YOU INTERNET WITH MY 25-PICTORIAL Step-By-Step E-BOOKS

**REMEMBER THESE ARE THE SECRETS THE GURU DON?T WANT YOU TO KNOW**
1.      HOW TO SET UP A WORDPRESS BLOG like www.kallysky.com :
I Will Teach You How To Register Your Own Domain Name And Host Your Website, I Will Show You How To Use Wordpress Everybody Is Using Right Now, How To Add Widgets And Market Your E-BOOK, Products Or Services.

2.      HOW TO MAKE HUGE MONEY BETTING ON FOOTBALL:
Wouldn?t You Love To Know To Go About Making Money With Football Here In Nigeria? Football Betting Is Simple. You Do Not Need To Tell The Scores, What You Need Is, Only To Say If The Game Will End In A Draw Or The Team That Will Win The Match. E.g. If Arsenal Is Playing At Home Against Hull City, Even A Small Kid On The Street Knows The Result. Also, If Chelsea Is At Home Against Wigan, You Need No Prophet To Tell You That Chelsea Will The Game. That's How Easy It Is And You Can Bet On As Many Football Matches As Possible, Make Easy, Stress Free And Reliable Money While You Have Fun And Smile To The Bank.

3.      HOW TO MAKE YOUR FIRST AFFILIATE SALE IN 24 HOUR BY *AKIN ALABI*:
 Everything You Need To Know About Affiliate Marketing And Click Bank Account. Very Insightful Cranking Pictorial E-BOOK Which Includes Setting Up A Microsoft FrontPage To Design A Simple Site And Using Opt In To Capture Your Clients Details

4.      ONLINE FORUM CREATION AND MARKET BUSINESS *OLATUNDE SAMSON:
I Will Show You Pictorial Step By Step Process On How To Create Your Own Forum That Will Look Like www.Nairaland.Com Including Every Tool You Will Be Need. How to monetize it
(BUY THIS PACKAGE FOR ONLY N1,500)
5.      HOW TO CREATE A VIDEO TUTORIAL ON ANY TOPIC OF INTEREST:
This Software Is The Hottest In Town. You can use it to teach people how to use a software or do a particular task And You Can Also Sell It For A Huge Profit With Zero Capital. You Will Get Both The Hot Software And Pictorial Manual Information Marketers Have Been Using Secretly

6.      INFORMATION MARKETING BUSINESS:
Everything You Need To Know About Sourcing For Information, Creating Your E-BOOK And Marketing It To Your Customer Or Client For A Profit. Branding And Publishing Your Book Online Or Offline, You Will Get Free E-BOOK Directories On Any Topic, Free Pdf Software To Package Your E-BOOK And How To Market It At Forums.

7.      32 HOME BASED INTERNET BUSINESS YOU MUST START WITHIN 7DAYS
Don?t You Want To Know What Works And What Doesn?t? Do You Want To Start Doing Internet Business That Works? Then It?s Time You Focus On These 32 Internet Business That Works, Pays And Practicable Now.

8.      HOW TO BROWSE FOR FREE ON YOUR COMPUTER USING FREEDOM LATEST SETTINGS:
Do You Know Freedom Software Is The Fastest Free Browsing Software At The Moment?  I Will Show You How To Set It Up, I Will Give You The Software And Picture Manual And You Will Make Money Doing It For Others Too.

9.      HOW TO MAKE CONTINUOUS $5 WITH FIVERR:
 What Is Fiverr, Why The Hype Around Fiverr, How To Set Up Your Fiverr Account For Success My 1 And Only Secret Gig, The Magic Tools I Use, How To Setup The Backend Magic, How To Setup The Magic Gig (Wordings, Etc), How To Build Credibility And A 100% Feedback, How To Market Your Gig Like A Genius.
10. THE 5 NEW RULES OF MAKING MONEY ON THE INTERNET USING FACEBOOK MONEY:
This Method Is Just Too Good Because I Have Tested It Over And Over Again And I Continually Make Money From It. Believe Me You Too Can Replicate My Strategies And Use It To Your Advantage Thereby Making Extra Money For Yourself With Just A Facebook Account. Believe Me You Can Sell Anything On Facebook. Anything At All But You Need To Know What To Do In Other To Succeed And I Promise To Show You How I Have Been Doing It Over The Years. How To Setup Facebook Advert Effectively Setting A Budget, Targeting Prospect And Using Pay For Clicks Or Pay For View, Using Pages And Beacons.

BONUSES:

SUPER BONUS 1:  HOW TO PAY FOR DSTV SUBSCRIPTION WITH MOBILE PHONES.
SUPER BONUS 2:  ALL ABOUT LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT & HOW TO FUND IT.
SUPER BONUS 3:  A - Z ON BULK SMS & HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM IT.
SUPER BONUS 4:  HOW TO DOWNLOAD HOT & LATEST MOVIES ONLINE FOR FREE NOW!
SUPER BONUS 5:  HOW TO SEND FREE SMS FROM GMAIL
SUPER BONUS 6:  HOW TO FLASH YOUR NOKIA PHONE THROUGH USB
SUPER BONUS 7: HOW TO GET UK NUMBER,TURN YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO UK NUMBER
SUPER BONUS 8: HOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM HOTFILE AS A PREMIUM USER
SUPER BONUS 9: HOW TO BACKUP, RESTORE AND UPGRADE BLACKBERRY O.S
SUPER BONUS 10:  HOW TO SEND APPLICATION ON NOKIA S40 PHONES
SUPER BONUS 11: HOW TO FIND ANY SERIAL KEY WITH GOOGLE.
SUPER BONUS 12: HOW TO FLASH YOUR NOKIA PHONE THROUGH USB
SUPER BONUS 13:  INTERNET RADIO SOFTWARE WITH OVER 3,000 RATIO STATIONS PLUS NIGERIA STATIONS.
SUPER BONUS 14:  LIVE WORKING DSTV SOFTWARE FOR YOUR COMPUTER OR LAPTOP TO WATCH ALL THE LATEST DSTV SPORT CHANNELS.
SUPER BONUS 15:  MODEM UNLOCKER TO UNLOCK YOUR GLO, MTN, AIRTEL AND ETISALAT MODEM, CONVERT IT TO A UNIVERSAL MODEM AND USE IT WITH ANY NETWORK SIM.

THIS ULTIMATE PACKAGE IS WORTH N10,500 BUT I WON?T ASK FOR THE FULL VALUE SO RUSH NOW AND GRAB IT AT A SICK SUBSIDIZED SUM OF ONLY N1,500.

PAYMENT MUST ONLY BE MADE TO THE GTBANK ACCOUNT BELOW:

THE ULTIMATE PACKAGE: N1,500
Bank Name: GTBank
A/C Name: Ogundokun Kayode
A/C No.: (Old) 2188 1754 71590 | (New) 0010254863
Apapa, Lagos.

AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT ME THE PACKAGE PAID FOR, DEPOSIT TELLER NUMBER, AMOUNT PAID, FULL NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER TO MY PHONE NUMBER: 08052208470, 07030107842.

THE ULTIMATE PACKAGE WILL BE SENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS
YOU PROVIDE FOR ME AND I WILL ONLY SEND IT ONCE SO
ENSURE TO GIVE ME YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS.

ACT FAST BECAUSE
HURRY UP NOW AND DO THE RIGHT THING AND GET FULL VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY.

For More Information:
kallysky@yahoo.com
BB PIN: 26DAA677
www.kallysky.com

INVITE ALL UR FRIENDS TO JOIN US ON FACEBOOK WITH THIS LINK
http://tinyurl.com/FreeBrowsingClub

Offline sanath123

• New Comer
  • Linux (Ubuntu) Linux (Ubuntu)
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.16 Firefox 3.6.16
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2011, 11:56:42 AM »
I am Extremely thanks full for the author for posting such a best video on How to write a resume.     You can also visit this site for more details on How to write a resume using our own online resume builder.     And it also provides a free resume templates samples for all resume category.    This feature is best for a fresher who don't have an idea about How to write a resume.   
    For more information on How to write a resume you can visit this site:-
www. resumeplus. net

« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 11:59:53 AM by sanath123 »

Offline harry uti

• New
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.1.21051) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.1.21051)
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2011, 09:36:02 PM »
1. PERSONAL DATA:
Name - ESUMEI UTI HARRY
NATIONALITY - NIGERIA
STATE OF ORIGIN -RIVERS STATE
DATE OF BIRTH -7th APRIL 1985
HOME ADDRESS- 71 OLD ABA PH ROAD OYIGBO RIVERS STATE,NIGERIA
E-MAIL - ENYICENT4MEU@YAHOO. COM
PHONE - 08068874473
SEX - MALE
MARITAL STATUS - SINGLE
 DICIPLINE - WELDING AND FABRICATION

2. OBJECTIVES:to invest work with enduring legacy and seeking self development,advancement and improvement while enjoying job satisfaction.
3. EDUCATION:IMT ENUGU,GOVT.  SECODARY SCHOOL OYIGBO,PARADISE INTL SCHOOL OYIGBO
OND,WAEC,FSLC RESPECTIVLY
4. OTHER QUALIFICATION:EMACO WELDING AND FABRICATION
5. COMPUTER LITRATE:MICRO SOFTWORD(2003),MICRO EXCEL

Offline emsquare

• $100 online biz @ www.mrajesin.com/start
  • Browser:
  • Opera 11.10 Opera 11.10
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2012, 12:06:58 PM »
Nyc video!
Discover How To Bank N2,000 Daily Online @ www. mrajesin. com/2kperday

bit. ly/realhotcash

Offline solo

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
  • cool guy
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 11.0 Firefox 11.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2012, 08:11:30 PM »
nice info
www.solobizdata.com

Syed2011

« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2012, 12:38:14 PM »
Quote from: beibee link=topic=5018. msg49254#msg49254 date=1214039833

thank you very much
for this prince. . .

a lot of us applying for
job vacancies either because
of ignorance or laziness do not
adapt our curriculum vitae to the
specific job we apply for.

i hope all job searchers will spend
some time to go through this video
over and over again. . .

it is very instructive.

uncle ighodalo: please, after now,
go and register and let uncle siroplc
enjoy his account!

cheers. . .

prince: keep 'em coming!

Quote from: Bigvilla link=topic=5018. msg219089#msg219089 date=1253407047
@ topssy

u can look up the instructions at hxxp: tinyurl dot com/jobandintervietips.   U can also find Cover Letter writing tips there too. 

Cheers

I prefer Video guides and its my always first choice to get info on any type of topic.  Its easy to understand and saves my time too. 

Offline judoski

• Global Moderator
  • Legend
  • pass me my PDA!!!
  • Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 02, 2012, 08:30:02 PM »
that's nbf for you
FACEBOOK SEARCH: Judoski Entertainment and Judoski E-Marketing.
MMM: www.facebook.com/judoskimmmgroup

Offline madakiya

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows Vista/Server 2008 Windows Vista/Server 2008
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 12.0 Firefox 12.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2012, 07:27:12 AM »
Great Video

Offline judoski

• Global Moderator
  • Legend
  • pass me my PDA!!!
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2012, 06:00:36 PM »
Spammers are on the increase ooo

Post Merge: August 05, 2012, 06:01:10 PM
Spammers are on the increase ooo

Offline nonnybgood

• Semi Cadet
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 14.0.1 Firefox 14.0.1
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2012, 05:43:58 PM »
Checkout

mycvpimp. blogspot. com

Offline adamswalter

• New
  • Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
  • Profession: offshore worker
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2012, 12:36:12 AM »
Quote from: Prince link=topic=5018.   msg49165#msg49165 date=1213996764
hxxp: www.   youtube.   com/v/qyLO1PEt1CI&hl=en

Post Merge: September 13, 2012, 12:41:55 AM
Quote from: maniaworld link=topic=5018.  msg401120#msg401120 date=1313382959
[/b][/u]
This is a new revolution happening in our dear country,As the issue of job and unemployment has become the order of the day.   
What's the cause?
Everybody knows,even to that of a lame man that our selfish government are the cause,but i will also go against that motive because,We have lot of people making a good income without the government's backing or people who are not even educated making money in this our country and yet we have a whole lot of our youth who has spend 4-5years in tertiary institution still complaining when you have the "power of the internet" within your reach and the fact that you are learned.   Example of a 13year old whose work is to just design website for people is making millions doing that.   the fact that you are in the information is alone for you to be reach,gather a little bit of information and sell to the ready available market and start making your money.   

SOLUTION
While writing this report a group of people who has one of the best product about how to make money on facebook is running an affiliate program for all and sundry,as long as you can operate a system or browse the web through mobile or p.   c.   
WHAT IS AN AFFILIATE

Affiliate is a program which signifies your contribution or involvement in a program or work.   So for whatever you do,you receive a commission.   In our program we sell the best e-book tag FACEBOOK MONEY GUIDE @ www.   cashzone.    .    This e-book cost #4,000 and for every person you refer to buy how products and surely buys,you will get 40%(#1,800) of it directly to your account.   so if you do the mathematics very well,getting just 4 people to buys from you everyday (just 3 people,i believe people on facebook will be smiling already,because some people has more than 3000 friends n facebook,so imagine just 4 everday not to even talk of 2go,twitter e.   t.   c.   )4*1,800 =7,200 and 7,200*30 days=216,000.   That is approximately #200,000 in 30 days,what sort of white collar job can give you that?

[/b]

This is where the issue of a standardize payment organizer comes in,Fastecash is the organizer of the system that ensures all payment to us or through us.   So with your fasecash account,you will be given an affiliate link and that once your referral pays through that link,immediately your money gets deposited into your account.   

HOW DO I GET STARTED

All you need is to download the manual attached to this post or hxxp: www.   4shared.   com/get/1sMwRvkq/Fastecash.   html]hxxp: www.   4shared.   com/get/1sMwRvkq/Fastecash.   html
hxxp: www.   4shared.   com/get/1sMwRvkq/Fastecash.   html .   Just copy and paste the link in your web space

[/b]
Before you can if a product or services is real,all you need is the dedication of the site and testimonies,fore more info call 07067803766 and testimonies visit www.   facebook.   com/achieverszone and see for yourself.   

Post Merge: September 13, 2012, 12:53:16 AM
Quote from: maniaworld link=topic=5018. msg401120#msg401120 date=1313382959
[/b][/u]
What's the cause?
Everybody knows,even to that of a lame man that our selfish government are the cause,but i will also go against that motive because,We have lot of people making a good income without the government's backing or people who are not even educated making money in this our country and yet we have a whole lot of our youth who has spend 4-5years in tertiary institution still complaining when you have the "power of the internet" within your reach and the fact that you are learned.  Example of a 13year old whose work is to just design website for people is making millions doing that.  the fact that you are in the information is alone for you to be reach,gather a little bit of information and sell to the ready available market and start making your money. 

SOLUTION
While writing this report a group of people who has one of the best product about how to make money on facebook is running an affiliate program for all and sundry,as long as you can operate a system or browse the web through mobile or p.  c. 
WHAT IS AN AFFILIATE

Affiliate is a program which signifies your contribution or involvement in a program or work.  So for whatever you do,you receive a commission.  In our program we sell the best e-book tag FACEBOOK MONEY GUIDE @ www.  cashzone.   .   This e-book cost #4,000 and for every person you refer to buy how products and surely buys,you will get 40%(#1,800) of it directly to your account.  so if you do the mathematics very well,getting just 4 people to buys from you everyday (just 3 people,i believe people on facebook will be smiling already,because some people has more than 3000 friends n facebook,so imagine just 4 everday not to even talk of 2go,twitter e.  t.  c.  )4*1,800 =7,200 and 7,200*30 days=216,000.  That is approximately #200,000 in 30 days,what sort of white collar job can give you that?

[/b]

This is where the issue of a standardize payment organizer comes in,Fastecash is the organizer of the system that ensures all payment to us or through us.  So with your fasecash account,you will be given an affiliate link and that once your referral pays through that link,immediately your money gets deposited into your account. 

HOW DO I GET STARTED

All you need is to download the manual attached to this post or hxxp: www.  4shared.  com/get/1sMwRvkq/Fastecash.  html]hxxp: www.  4shared.  com/get/1sMwRvkq/Fastecash.  html
hxxp: www.  4shared.  com/get/1sMwRvkq/Fastecash.  html .  Just copy and paste the link in your web space

[/b]
Before you can if a product or services is real,all you need is the dedication of the site and testimonies,fore more info call 07067803766 and testimonies visit www.  facebook.  com/achieverszone and see for yourself. 
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 12:53:20 AM by adamswalter »

Offline ucloaded1

• Cadet
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 13.0.1 Firefox 13.0.1
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Online Guru
Re: BECOME YOUR OWN BOSS
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2012, 07:34:55 AM »
Hello,dudes how was night? hope you had a pleasant night rest.
This morning i will like to share with you this money making strategy guaranteed to make you nothing less than N5000 every single week.
This site hxxp: netcontacts. com. ng/ pays you N1500 flat for everybody you refer to their site.  They pay you directly to your Nigerian bank account which makes them many Nigerians favorite.
Turn your friends on facebook, twitter, ebuddy, 2go etc.  into cool cash by referring them to this wonderful site.  You can join today by visiting hxxp: netcontacts. com. ng/ and sign up with this invitation code: 1957127367.
NB: the above invitation code is very important while signing up.
. . .

Offline 123Chisom

• New
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 22.0.1229.94 Chrome 22.0.1229.94
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2012, 07:20:59 PM »
                Nigeria best forum provides a good platform for learning how to write CVs.             
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 03:05:39 PM by 123Chisom »

Offline wasbojobs

• Still New
  • Windows Vista/Server 2008 Windows Vista/Server 2008
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 4.0b11 Firefox 4.0b11
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Banker
30% Discount for Business Owners
« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2013, 02:21:15 PM »
30% Discount for Business Owners.
Build your Company Website at affordable price.
Interested Business Owner should mail us at wasbojobs@gmail. com

The first thirty (30) Business Owners to mail us or call us will enjoy 30% Discount.

By Wasbo. . .

zyRSgold

« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2013, 07:44:55 AM »
Said ah, you are right ,I agree with you.

Offline judoski

• Global Moderator
  • Legend
  • pass me my PDA!!!
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2014, 10:20:18 PM »
You all are welcome to NBF

Offline solo

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
  • cool guy
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 48.0 Firefox 48.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2016, 11:30:23 AM »
Good
www.solobizdata.com

Offline shobha

• New Comer
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 55.0.2883.87 Chrome 55.0.2883.87
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Trainer
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2016, 10:11:27 AM »
A Resume  are used to first impression of employment process.  Resume is brief written summery of job application past , employment detail , education and other information.   A well written and formatted Resume tells a employer a lot of professionalism and improve the chance of receiving interview. 
More detail information about writing a Resume can visit on these page
hxxp: surerecruitment. in/how-to-write-a-resume/
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 10:13:09 AM by shobha »

Offline judoski

• Global Moderator
  • Legend
  • pass me my PDA!!!
  • Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
  • Opera 12.16 Opera 12.16
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2017, 11:17:36 AM »
Please let's stop spamming

« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2017, 11:17:36 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free