Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
• The Human Resources/Admin Officer contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all administrative tasks for the organization.
• Prepare pension and tax schedule for remittance.
• Opening and management of employee (Personal) file.
• Liaison with government and other institutions.
• Arrange work attendance on a daily basis.
• Supervise the cleaning of offices and company premises.
• Ensure accurate job description in every staff files.
• Constant review of all employee files.
• Provide logistics support during interview and training session
• Registration of new staff on the payroll; and deletion of exit staff as required.
• Preparation and issuing of query, letters, memo as directed by Head, HR & Admin.
• Prepare overtime sheet and employee payroll.
• B. Sc in Social or Management Science
• Professional certification in HR (CIPM/NITD/HRCI/SHRM)
• Minimum of 4 years experience as an HR officer in a pharmaceutical manufacturing.
• Must be computer literate.
• Note: Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to Click Here to Apply