Author Topic: IT HAPPENED TO ME (True life story)  (Read 86499 times)

Offline franklyna

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.10 Firefox 3.6.10
    • View Profile
Re: IT HAPPENED TO ME (True life story)
« Reply #275 on: November 24, 2010, 03:40:33 PM »
to be honest am very sorry for what he did to yu, but yu most move on woth ur lyf. . . God knws best y it happenend lyk that, but believe me the right man will come ur way. . .

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #275 on: November 24, 2010, 03:40:33 PM »

Offline su4sparrow

• New Comer
  • Nokia 6070 Nokia 6070
  • Browser:
  • Unknown Unknown
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 13, 2011, 03:56:16 PM »
1 hw old are u? 2.  Ur story was conflicting with dates.  3. there was no sincerity of pupose to ur story.  Please mek we hear word n stop the lies

Offline fancybynature4ever@yahoo.

• Global Moderator
  • Leader
  • Your greatness isn't what you have today but what you create out of today...
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: ALUMINIUM FIBERICATOR AND DISTRIBUTOR SUCH AS ROOFINGS , WINDOWS AND DOORS call +2348037391565 or +2348057590539
« Reply #277 on: January 13, 2011, 06:47:22 PM »
True Life story, it happened to me,
Let?s post true life story here, mine is real, painful & still fresh in my memory
I met Wale (not real name) wen I gained admission into poly, offa while he was a final yr student of UniIlorin, it wasn?t love at first sight. Being a science student and one of d youngest in my class then, I was not really ready for any relationship my mind was all about getting into university and leaving a polytechnic.

He was in the company of a group of guys that u can call big boys, he sighted me and came straight to me, what I really liked about him was his audacity, but turned him down but he didn?t leave me alone all along. He used to send his friends to me and anytime he was around on my campus he really made me know that he was around.
After sometimes, he stopped coming around and one of his friends to me that he was already serving in Kastina State.

I finished my ND and gained admission into A university in Edo state but b4 then I went to do my IT in a reputable company in Lagos while I was waiting for the admission to hit it off, I later met a guy called Segun (real name) in a friends house at Ilupeju, I never liked him a bit cos I believe that he was too pompous and too old for me (was a 19 then), but he insisted but he did something that made me change my opinion of him, I was in my friends house that day when I had an ulcer crisis and he was just fortunate to be there, I couldn?t move or walk then, he carried me and took me to the hospital. Since then he became my first man and the center of my world, he was working with an oil servicing company then while I was observing my one year Industrial training.
Segun never permitted me to be on my own, always there and always around to take me out for lunch during my lunch period. It got to a point that he told me that he wanted to marry me and then I just received my admission letter to a university, I told him to wait but it got to a point that he was damn serious and persistent and he gave me an ultimatum of a month to make up my mind, he said I could further my education later after having a kid but I made him to see reasons why I just have to go back to school, being the first child and only daughter but he became bitter and we had a serious quarrel, I blamed him for a lot of things, he has his Second degree, he has a good job, he?s comfortable but he wanted me to be nobody but actually the age difference btw us was almost 10yrs, he felt bad and we parted, I went back to school.
But in the company that I was then, I met a woman that liked and treated me like her own daughter, I told her what happened and she asked me to face my studies first that she has a surprise for me one day. She became very close to me and my family.
I went to my school and after abt two years, the woman sent for me and asked me to see her, when I was on vacation, I came to Lagos to see her, she told me that she wanted to have a heart to heart talk with me that her son (that I have never met and never known) was around and that she wanted me to get to meet him and behold the guy happened to be Wale that I met when I was a student sometimes back. I was so surprised cos I never knew that the woman is his mum but she has told me about her two sons in London (the senior died during his visit to Naija), about their lives together when she had them in London. He was so surprised to see me too, he told me how his mum has been telling him about a young pretty girl (which I believe am not). It was so difficult to say No, but we became friends and along the line he used to come to Naija four times in a year to see me and I always traveled once in a year to see him in London. To cut the long story short, we became engaged, his family went to see mine and we were officially engaged as I graduated and went for my services. I saw myself as a matured woman in her mid twenties and proudly leave my engagement ring on my finger, it was like a prayer answered, he was always around, I remember a day that I was sick and when he called and he asked me what happened the following day he came to Nigeria to see me and nursed me back to health. We were so close that everybody that came across us always marveled at the compatibility; he was tall (6ft 4?) and dark while I was average (5ft10?) and light in complexion. He  went to see my parents for the list and it was all fun, we discussed about kids to come, leaving together to be fifty, 60,70, 80 and seeing our kids, kids? kids and many grandchilren until I started having issues with the mother that she started dictating on what she wanted and the son was always ready to accept all, at times when I cook, she will prefer the son to eat hers, at times she will ask us when was the last time we had a sexual relationship, she became a pest and the son never saw anything wrong with the mum, he told me that I should not worry that when I move to London that she wont dictate again. Anything that we discussed, he was always discussing with the mum, we had our first fight when we discussed about him buying a bigger apartment outside London and the next thing the mother called me that I just have to get home before I start dictating to the son. The one that broke the camel?s back was when I was to go on vacation and that was few months to our wedding, the mother was bent on traveling before me which the son agreed on and that really pissed my mum off  and she told me to think twice before I make the greatest mistake of my life.
Later on, the mum came back and I gave her a breathing space and there was some money he was to send for the traditional wedding and he sent only 50pounds and the mother started complaining that I should bear with him that things were difficult.
The next thing I knew was that he brought another woman from London not even a white but Uroboh lady to wed, without any word and no apologies, a friend brought the IV a month to the wedding said she saw it and wondered what happened.
That was how he married her without fulfilling his promises to me, he left me heart broken, dejected and forsaken.
I never knew a man could be heartless and without conscience, what a terrible life and ugly one. What was my mistake, where ever did i go wrong?
Now tell me why do I have to trust a man again, why do I have to love again and why do I have to give my heart out to any man.
We all have a story to tell for the sake of loving some dearest to our heart.. Personal, i tot isn't worth living wen mine occured but looking back from today, i losted everything but gained something more dan my imagination can lead me to.
I LEARNT FRM MY EXPERIENCE DAT WAT ISN'T URS NEVA LAST/STAY
I am what i am because THE GRACE OF "AM I ONLY I AM"

Offline marlon88

• Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 19, 2011, 12:50:45 PM »
What can I say Luciemine?
I'm so sorry that u had to have u heart ripped and shredded like that.   I would say you one of the first persons on this forum to actually have something to complain about when it comes to us men.   In all justification to the matter @ hand, u've absolutely no reason whatsoever to trust a guy ever.   Hey! who would blame u? Now, I know u loved an trusted a real 'mummy's boy' as*h*le.   Despite how heart broken I'm sure u must b right now, I can safely assume that u're a young woman with a lot of prospects.   I don't think u should allow this experience define who u're going to be.   AS humans, we can't control what happens to us, only how we react to them.   I'm really praying God give u the strength to get through this (even though it might leave a nasty scar).   U're a very young woman with a lot of nice things ahead of her.   There's so much u have to offer to let some SOB steal all that from u.   This incident does not in any way change u are.   If u keep mulling over this incident than u'll always end up standing in 1 spot in life.   Think of something constructive to do with urself.   If u continue crying over all this and planning revenge, then the SOB has won.   It's really gonna hurt like hell but want u to do this for me.   
I know ur heart's in a real pain, but every morning when u wake up just tell urself 'Nothing and no one can stop me from healing and succeeding in anything I want to do'.   At first, It's all going to feel like 'who am kidding? my Life is over'.   But I know it isn't.  Get something to do (something u love, Business, a project u've been wanting to do for a long time) that'll take ur mind of all this.  U'll heal, I know it.  U're a strong lady (otherwsie u wouldn't have shared this us).  The SOB wasn't worthy of u.   I wish I had a number 4 u to call, but at this very moment I'm not in the country.   I think U really need someone to help u get through this (I would say preferrably not male), but u need a sympathetic shoulder.   I'm not sure u can or should go through this alone.   Stay strong sister! It's not even the end.  .  .  just the end of a bad dream. 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 12:58:26 PM by marlon88 »

• Global Moderator
  • Leader
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.1.21051) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.1.21051)
    • View Profile
  • Profession: ALUMINIUM FIBERICATOR AND DISTRIBUTOR SUCH AS ROOFINGS , WINDOWS AND DOORS call +2348037391565 or +2348057590539
« Reply #279 on: January 19, 2011, 04:13:51 PM »
Let it go, he is not a man enough for you.. Believe it..

Offline zynzany

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.3 Firefox 3.6.3
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Search Engine Optimization (SEO). I get many customers to visit your website through google.com, yahoo.com etc
« Reply #280 on: March 31, 2011, 02:13:26 AM »
As they say, All is Fair in Love & War! Take heart.   Coulda been worse, with a man being controlled by his mum!! :-[
Do You want to grow your business FAST? Do you know the internet can do it? Whether you have a website or not, visit www. inabound. com and choose a website package or an SEO Package! Click Globe at Left!

• Global Moderator
  • Leader
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.1.21051) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.1.21051)
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 31, 2011, 06:25:56 PM »
Life isn't fair. Learn to live above it.

Offline judoski

• Global Moderator
  • Legend
  • pass me my PDA!!!
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.0.15081) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.0.15081)
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 13, 2011, 10:14:37 PM »
Nice advice fellas keep them coming.
FACEBOOK SEARCH: Judoski Entertainment and Judoski E-Marketing.
MMM: www.facebook.com/judoskimmmgroup

Syed2011

« Reply #283 on: May 25, 2011, 10:35:50 AM »
A true man never play like that.  I pray that you will get your mate soon.

Offline ice-adenji

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 11.0.696.68 Chrome 11.0.696.68
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 25, 2011, 05:53:26 PM »
forget him he is an as*h*le !
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"
Helen Keller

Offline solo

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
  • cool guy
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.1.14287) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.1.14287)
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: June 07, 2011, 12:40:34 PM »
Lucie, where are you?
Its been a long time.
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.  for your low-cost bulk sms, visit www.solobizsms.com
www.solobizdata.com

Offline Nanchin Joel

• Jr Cadet
  • BlackBerry 8520 BlackBerry 8520
  • Browser:
  • Unknown Unknown
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 16, 2011, 11:21:28 AM »
Painful though but thank God u never married him. I can relate to this story but believe me,the best will surely come ur way. Don't shut ur heart to love,go on with life and I believe u know where to adjust nxt tym. Take care of ursef.

Offline talk2tmi

• Jr Cadet
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 Opera 9.80
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 05, 2011, 08:55:41 PM »
SPAM!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 11:20:23 AM by solo »

Offline solo

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
  • cool guy
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.1.14287) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.1.14287)
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 20, 2011, 10:17:25 AM »
Off-topic!
@topic
luciemine,take heart.all is well.GOD has a plan for you.
www.solobizdata.com

Offline judoski

• Global Moderator
  • Legend
  • pass me my PDA!!!
  • Browser:
  • Opera 11.10 Opera 11.10
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 05, 2012, 05:31:48 PM »
...and where's she gone now?

Offline sbabzy

• Cadet
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 23.0.1271.95 Chrome 23.0.1271.95
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Blogger
« Reply #290 on: January 20, 2013, 04:39:13 AM »
will read later
www.   sbabzy.    com/about-sbabzy/
www.   islotterygenerator.    co.    uk

Offline temysexy

• New
  • Windows Server Home/Server 2003 Windows Server Home/Server 2003
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 25.0.1364.152 Chrome 25.0.1364.152
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Video Editor
« Reply #291 on: March 12, 2013, 12:07:43 PM »

When you trust in God LOVE, Miracles happen! Thy Lord will heal your heart and replace for you another God fearing, loving caring heart dear.  Amen! Bcos when we pray, God hears and will surely answer your prayers for good. . . . .  The only thing you'll need to do now is to forgive him with all your heart and leave him and his destroyer mother for GOD to judge.

Offline judoski

• Global Moderator
  • Legend
  • pass me my PDA!!!
  • Browser:
  • Opera 11.10 Opera 11.10
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 24, 2014, 10:44:44 PM »
Ladies should learn from this tale

Offline solo

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
  • cool guy
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 37.0 Firefox 37.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 30, 2015, 11:02:07 PM »
take heart, my sister
www.solobizdata.com

Offline judoski

• Global Moderator
  • Legend
  • pass me my PDA!!!
  • Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
  • Opera 12.16 Opera 12.16
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 19, 2016, 01:53:57 PM »
It is well

Offline solo

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
  • cool guy
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 48.0 Firefox 48.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 05, 2016, 11:16:21 AM »
www.solobizdata.com

Offline judoski

• Global Moderator
  • Legend
  • pass me my PDA!!!
  • Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
  • Opera 12.16 Opera 12.16
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 08, 2017, 12:14:29 PM »
And where is the author of the post

Offline RichKiddey

• New
  • Windows NT 10.0 Windows NT 10.0
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 85.0.4183.121 Chrome 85.0.4183.121
    • View Profile
  • Profession: CEO
« Reply #297 on: October 06, 2020, 03:19:50 PM »
Felt in love today  :-[
https://www. theslotmaster. com/

Offline Janeth Pilkenton

• Windows NT 10.0 Windows NT 10.0
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 86.0.4240.183 Chrome 86.0.4240.183
    • View Profile
  • Profession: marketing staff
« Reply #298 on: November 06, 2020, 06:19:51 AM »
How are you doing now after 12yrs?

Hope that events turned very good for you after that incident happened.

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #298 on: November 06, 2020, 06:19:51 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free