Interested In Learning Programming Online/Offline Mode. Needs a guide in programming, I can help you learn programming. Here Is My Email: chuks. tg2@yahoo. com
Post Merge: August 22, 2019, 09:58:29 PM
Some Important Fundamentals of Computer Programming Language
1. Programming language is important because it defines the relationship, semantics and grammar which allows the programmers to effectively communicate with the machines that they program.
2. You can instruct the computer what to do in a human-readable form
3. Allows the programmer to structure the instructions into functions, procedures, etc.
4. Programming is important for speeding up the input and output processes in a machine. Programming is important to automate, collect, manage, calculate, analyze the processing of data and information accurately.
5. Computer programming principles implemented today will likely influence how technologies such as voice-recognition, artificial intelligence and other sophisticated technologies will change in the future and how they will be applied to our day-to-day lives.
Post Merge: August 23, 2019, 09:10:41 PM
6. Programming is important to create software and applications that help computer and mobile users in daily life. Due to all these reasons, itís really important to learn how to use programming languages in our daily life. Advantages Of Programming Languages:
1. It's very productive to program
2. It's fun to program if you're into it
3. Programming usually gets you good money, especially if you build a good money making application or website
4. You know how something works when you see it
5. It's easy to code/program once you know the syntax of the programming language
6. You get to showcase your work
Post Merge: September 07, 2019, 09:07:25 AM
Post Merge: October 22, 2019, 10:54:08 AM
7. If you can program/type code, that means you're smart enough to interpret the language which
is a good thing
8. Programming code are the instructions to tell the computer what to do
9. Most programming languages are fairly easy to learn and use
10. You can make awesome websites. All websites, applications, etc. started with a little bit of
code and then progressed over time. (i. e. it can make you rich)