In the morning you may feel as if you don?t have time for breakfast, let alone nutritious breakfast. You may also find that you are just not hungry at that time of the day, or you believe you should skip breakfast altogether because you want to lose weight. What you may not realize is that you are jeopardizing your health and your waistline by eliminating breakfast from your morning routine.
Below are the reasons why you should not skip breakfast
1. In particular, if you are a dieter there are number of good reasons to eat breakfast. To start with, the very act of eating breakfast can speed up your metabolism, which is critical to weight loss. Let?s look at it from this angle, if you eat dinner around 7pm and wait until lunch time to eat again, as many as 17 hours might have passed. Apart from weight, breakfast is therefore critical to your overall health and well-being.
2. One other problem with skipping breakfast is that it tends to make you overeat at lunch. Research has shown that the vast majority of successful dieters do eat breakfast. Breakfast can also aid your concentration. A number of studies demonstrate that breakfast improves ones? focus, helping him/her at work or school.
3. However, the type of breakfast you eat depends upon your diet plan. You may choose a high fiber meal, such as cereal, high protein meal, such as scrambled eggs and ham. Your breakfast should contain plenty of vitamins and minerals to help your body remain healthy throughout the day
4. Another interesting aspect about breakfast is that it is a proven mood elevator. Because it is critical to remain positive when trying to lose weight, this is very important. Whatever you can do to lift your spirit, as long as it does not cause you to pack on the KG, should be considered beneficial. Breakfast sets the pattern for the day, because if you make healthy decisions at breakfast, you are more likely to make the right decision regarding the other meals of the day.
5. However, one thing you must avoid at breakfast is eating something high in sugar, such as sugary breakfast cereal. While it might be better to eat something than nothing, you should be careful in the food choices you make at breakfast. Breakfast can also enhance the efficiency of the body, making it easier for you to burn fat. You should also make sure your children eat breakfast, as smoothly-running body is a healthy body and one that is most likely to become lean over time.
6. While it is important to eat breakfast, it is equally important to issue a cautionary note. Some people think that they can eat breakfast and then skip the rest of their meals. This is not a healthy approach. Your body needs to eat regular meals in order to work effectively. Some diets plan call for three meals a day, while others rely on five or six smaller meals eaten more frequently. Even though breakfast may be your most important meal of the day, it should not be the only meal of the day.
7. Eating breakfast is a habit, which means if you have not be eating breakfast for a while, it may be a difficult habit to get into. Persistence is the key to starting a healthy habit. Rather than trying to eat breakfast on the run, make sure you actually sit at the table and eat. Schedule time for breakfast and make it a priority in your life. You should be in a better position to lose weight over a long term if you follow this formula.
If You Want To LOSE Up To 11 Kg Of Fat In 25 Days With The Most Strategic, FASTEST Weight Loss Program EVER Developed and Literally Burn Fat EVERY Minute Of Every Day -- All The While Eating WHATEVER You Want Every Fifth Day, visit == http://www.bellyfatlossng.com/index2.html