It is always good to know how you gain weight so you know what NOT to do once you?re on the right path. In this article I will explain exactly a few activity/habits that cause a person to gain more weight, and develop an ugly belly fat.
1. One of the main reasons why most people become overweight is because of social life. Society puts emphasis on eating as having a good time, if you go out to eat socially, it then leads to bad habits like overeating.
2. Another reason is your intake times and amounts. Having a proper breakfast, a good lunch and a perfect dinner with a small snack in between each meal allows your body to balance the energy that your body needs. Most people don?t eat breakfast or much throughout the day but come home and eat a huge dinner and fall asleep thereafter. Your metabolism slows down when you?re asleep so the food is not breaking down and that?s when fat is stored up.
3. Lack of Sleep: Most people generally sleep for seven hours at night, it is said that your weight may increase if you sleep less than eight hours each night. Why is this? It is so because the natural function of our body gets threatened by a lack of sleep. It can even stimulate the hormones that generate our appetite.
4. The Habit of Consuming Quickly: When you eat faster your brain doesn?t know when to stop until it?s too late. When you eat slow it gives your brain time to respond, meaning you eat less because your stomach sends a message to your brain saying I?m full! This also allows you to digest your food easily.
5. Genetics: This is the major cause. It?s a fact that you get your genetics from your parents and if they have a slow metabolic rate, meaning their body digest food very slowly then, in most cases you will too.
When you learn the secret of portion size control, plus dieting secret, you will find it amazingly easy to lose weight and keep it off. So click here now to instantly discover == http://www.bellyfatlossng.com