Author Topic: GOODBYE TO POVERTY  (Read 557 times)

Offline kayceesgold1

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6 Firefox 3.6
    • View Profile
GOODBYE TO POVERTY
« on: April 16, 2010, 12:43:44 PM »

Hello Dear,

Welcome to our world of endless possibilities.  If you are looking for a legitimate way to make money online then you are in the right part.   For you to make money online you need FOCUS and BELIEF.  By FOCUS I mean staying on one system of making money online till you get result.  Remember the world loves a winner and have no time for losers.  The future belong to those who believe in the power of there  dreams.

I want to tell you about a great site I found.  They pay me to read e-mail,
Visit web sites and much more. 

It's free to join and easy to sign up! CLICK THIS
LINK TO VISIT: hxxp: uppaid. com/pages/index. php?refid=mamie

MAKE MONEY WITHOUT INVESTING: ONLINE STOCK TRADING

I came across two online stock trading site where they give you initial money to trade stock online.

When I first saw that I did not believe that scrap, until a trusted friend told me it is very possible and he use it also to make money online without investing.

First you have to register with this company free and get your bonus.
They will show you how to trade with your bonus.  And you can withdraw you cash when ever you want it.

They good news is that this stock trading accepts liberty reserve account.
If you don't know what is liberty reserve account.
It is an online bank that accepts all country and you don't need credit card to send or withdraw money from your account.

This two stock trading companies online have other ways you can make money to your account.  they have free offers for you to complete and the money will be paid to your account ASAP.

But, if you have money in your liberty reserve account and you want to start trading instantly, then you don't need to go through this process.
And when you are online, you want to make money right?
then do this offers to fetch you cool money more than 150$ to start your investment.

But, if you want to withdraw your money without investing in the stock market, you are absolutely free.

Don't be confused here: this company trade on your behalf, even if you don't know anything about stock trading online.  You don't need to worry.

Register with  hxxp: www. stockvm. com/?ref=kayceesgold@gmail. com

the second one is Stockmoney Company.  hxxp: www. stockwe. com/?ref=kayceesgold@gmail. com

4 Online Investment companies, invest with liberty reserve money
4 Online Investment companies, invest with liberty reserve money

As promise this is the best six online investment companies to invest with.
and they accept liberty reserve money.
this listed companies has been paying for more than 1 year now.
so there is no high risk.
Before you start you must have created your free liberty reserve account.

1.  THEWELLINGTONFUND. COM

This company has been online for the past year and has made me and many other rich just investing with them.
They accept liberty reserve, perfect money, and HD Money.  The minimum to invest with them is 10$ and the interest is 1.  45% daily,
depending on the plan you choose.  Register through my link.
hxxp: www. thewellingtonfund. com/r=kayceesgold1

2.  PANAMONEY

this company is verified and has ssl protection,
the minimum to invest with panamoney is 30$.

The minimum amount for investing into a PanaMoney managed Forex account is as low as 30 USD.  Unlike other Forex trading companies, we do not impose any monthly charges for account management and do not have any hidden fees.

Our company guarantees the safety of every client's investment and profits offering the reliable client protection from any trading losses, since its Safety Fund provides the required insurance coverage.

The innovative technology automated Forex trading system developed by our company's spe...ts is based on modern advanced techniques and trading strategies, and has been proving it effective for many years.  The system uses no leverage along with the unique technologies enabling us to significantly minimize the risks in Forex trading and to generate above average results.

3.  hxxp: www. hyifund. com/?id=15231
this company give a bonus of 2. 50$ to your account instantly, I have a minimum of 40$ with them and the admin are doing well. 

4.  GOLDNUGGET
when you register with this company you are paid 7. 5% weekly
that is 30% monthly on your investment.
the minimum to invest with goldnugget is 50$

Make free instant cash with your liberty reserve and perfectmoney account!
Make free instant cash with your liberty reserve and perfectmoney account!

I will show you how to generate free cash with your liberty reserve account and perfectmoney, with 6 SIMPLE STEPS.

1.  Create a free liberty reserve ACCOUNT HERE

2.  create a free perfect money ACCOUNT HERE

3.  Fund your liberty reserve account with a minimum of $11, because of transaction charges and charges, actually you needed a minimum of $10 to start.

(Note: To fund or sell your liberty reserve, go to www. google. com to search for an exchanger close to you. )

4.  Go to for serious reason this site has turn to scam so i have to edit this post for further reasons.  if you know any trusted site where we can exchange LR to PM please do that and exchange $10 from your liberty reserve account to your perfect money account.

1 LR------>1. 19 PM, so 10 LR----> 11. 90 PM.

5.  Go to www. superchange. ru or www. swapgold. com , exchange 11. 90 Perfect money to 11. 19 liberty reserves.

1 PM ----> 0. 94 LR, so 11. 90 PM--->11. 19 LR.  You have gain $1. 19

6.  Repeat the exchange process from LR---->PM--->LR.

You can always increase your capital, because the more money you exchange the faster u make your cash.  I can make up to $250 per day.  But there is also no harm in starting small when you start please do well to take a break this will blow your head off.

"The only place where success comes before work is the Dictionary. "

Disclaimer

How much money you make depends on your capital and the amount of time you put into this venture, I am not in anyway related or affiliated to any of the website mentioned above. 

See you on TOP.

FREE!!! DISCOVER HOW TO OPEN A VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT WITH LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT AS A NIGERIA. 
FREE!!! DISCOVER HOW TO OPEN A VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT WITH LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT AS A NIGERIA.

Follow me today as I release the info.  For free here.

those that still need info about how to open and verify paypal account.  There are two methods.
1.  Using a Niger Address.  I have dealt with that here.

2.  Using a non European address which i want to discuss today.

As for the use of the non European address, strictly follow these steps:

HOW TO OPEN A PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND VERIFY IT USING A FREE LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT

REQUIREMENTS

Open a liberty reserve account at http: WWW. LIBERTYRESERVE. COM it is free and easy to open, They allow Nigerians.

Fund your liberty reserve account with around $9

STEPS
Note that we are using a non ? European address and non- European Virtual Visa Card in the registration and verification of the paypal account.  We can get any non- European address that paypal accepted the country and also get a non ? European virtual card from www.  Virtual?cc. com

1.  Go to www.  Virtual-cc. com, click on the card for paypal verification and then choose non-European card

Type the amount of unit you want to buy and put your email, this is the email they are going to send the detail of your card, click on calculate price.

Then you click the link to buy the card through Liberty reserve, follow the process of paying through the liberty reserve, the card is $7.  50, so your liberty reserve account will be charged with $7.  50. 

In about an hour the card detail will be sent to your email, you have to use this card the same day it is bought.  Ok.
2.  Get a non ? European address, look for a non-European address of a country that paypal accepts and use it in your registration with paypal.

Go to www. google. com type the yellow page of a non-European country that paypal accepts e.  g.  china yellow page.

3.  A list of links from google comes up; choose a link that has to do with addresses of businesses.

4.  It will now demand that you should put the category of business address you are looking for.

5.  Use the detail address of any of the addresses that comes up in your registration with paypal.

You can use any of the address below, just change the number of the address so that it will not be completely identical will another person.

Address 1: 248 Xizang Zhong Road

City : Shanghai

Zip Code : 200001

State : Shanghai

Phone : +86 21 6122 8888

or

Address 2: 62 Fuxi Street

City : Taiyuan

Zip Code : 030002

State : Shanxi

Phone : +86 351 868 9292

After the detail of the visa credit card has arrived in your email go to www. paypal. com to start your registration.

Never do anything with paypal with an IP of a country that paypal does not accept, Never open paypal with a proxy server like ninjacloak. com or indirectconnection. com e.  t.  c

Now open your mozilla browser >>> go to socklists. net >>> choose tools >>> options >>> network >>> settings >>> manual proxy configuration >>> click ok

Again go to: http www. whoer. net/ to confirm if you are now using a CHINESE I.  P.  Once that is confirmed, you can then go to: www. paypal. com and open your account.

6 When you get to paypal. com, click on signup

Choose China for example as your country and choose premium as type of account and fill all info above.

7.  Fill the other detail, you can use your normal name, type the email and password you want to be using for your paypal account, use the address detail you have gotten above to fill the form, the number in the address is the post code, put the city and the state and then put China as the country of citizenship.  Fill every other part of the form and click sign up at the bottom.

8 When you finish this session don?t go further, go straight to your email and confirm your email before coming back to put your virtual card.

You still need to do two things

1.  To confirm your email.

2.  To verify your account by adding a card.

3 You will need to hide your IP as above when you are accessing your email to confirm your paypal email because by clicking the link paypal sent to you, you will be re-directed to paypal website and if you don?t hide your IP when accessing your email, paypal will discover your real IP and limitation will be placed on your account.

4.  Login into your paypal account and go ahead and click on the ?Link and confirm my Debit or Credit Card? to add the Visa Virtual card and get verified.  Don?t forget to hide your IP.

5.  Fill the form with the detail of the Card sent to your email.

6.  Card Type:- Choose Visa

7.  Card Number:- Add the card number

8.  Card Verification Number: Add the ...2 Number.

9.  Check the ?Use this Address as billing address? To use the address you used in filling the form for your billing address.

10.  Click on ?Add card?

Your card will be added to your account but it will be demanding for the 4 digit number.  Go to www.  virtual-cc.  com, at the top of the site you will see Expose Number, in the space there type your card number and the email you use when buying the card i.  e the email they send the card detail to, and click on send request, you will be told that a notification when your Expuse Number is ready will be sent to your email.

Be checking your email, that notification will be sent under 30mins, after you seen the notification, go back to the site www.  virtual-cc.  com and re-type your card number and your email and click on send request and instantly you will see something like XXXX PAYPAL the XXXX represent the 4 digit number you are looking for which would be use for your final stage of verifying your account.

Go to www. paypal. com again and sign in with your email and password (Don?t forget to always go through a chineese address as above). 

Look for a link to supply your 4 digit number, click on it and add the 4 digit number gotten above.

Immediately you add it you will see that your account would have been verified.

Now you have a verified account right!

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT

1 Affiliate marketing with www. paydotcom. com, www. cj. com e.  t.  c
Visit each of this website and start picking products to sell.  Once you make sales, your money will be deposited into your paypal account.

2.  Making referals and taking online surveys.
You can do a search online and find out sites where you will get paid to refer people.  And survey site to join (this option is for people who have access to the internet at least 15hrs daily).

3.  Information Product Marketing
You can also make money into your paypal account using warrior forum special offer selling digital products, Pick A product for sale and post your adverts, start making money into your paypal account.  This is somehow similar with what Dr jerro wants to apply in this forum.  his idea is nice.  Keep it up my brother.
Get the requirements here: http: www. warriorforum. com/warrior-special-offers-forum/264-
how-post-warrior-special-offer-updated-11-6-08-a.  html.

4.  Freelance services

5.  CPA marketing

www.  neverblue. com
www. maxbounty. com
www. azoogle. com e.  t.  c

and others

HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM PAYPAL ACCOUNT

another problem to be solved is how do we withdraw from our paypal account from Nigeria?

There are many options for doing that.
1.  Using a USA bank account.  But this method is somehow.  I would not recommend it for starters of internet business that do not have much to spend on him, it requires like $50 to open.  But its one of the best ways.

2.  Through a site called www. Minute-exchange. com.  Here, u can instantly exchange your paypal fund to liberty reserve.  Once your money has been converted to Liberty Reserve, U can then use 419 Scam. com or 419 Scam. com or www. e-naira. com to convert your Liberty reserve to naira into your Nigerian bank Account.

3.  Use your paypal money to buy products online.  You save your naira equivalent money.

4.  Use your paypal money to fund paypal accounts of others.  Then receive the naira equivalent.

At this juncture I believe you now have all it takes to make money.  The key to online success have been handed to you it?s now left for you to either open your door or leave it shut.  Great things start with little beginning.  You have all it takes to make money.  u could say thank you for this post by sending a N200 recharge card to me.  for any question u could contact me via my phone number or e-mail address below.
look out for my post daily for vital information regarding your success online.
Go start now.

From my Desk
Kingsley Solomon
kayceesgold@gmail. com

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

GOODBYE TO POVERTY
« on: April 16, 2010, 12:43:44 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free