The Small & Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) was established by an ACT of the National Assembly to coordinate, promote and facilitate the development of micro, small and medium enterprises in Nigeria. The Agency is hereby inviting applications from candidates suitable, qualified and competent for appointment into the position below:
Senior X Officer (Grade Level 10)
1. i. Enterprise
2. ii. Engineering
3. iii. Accounts
4. iv. Administration
5. v. Stores
Qualification and Experience:
* Candidate must possess a good first degree or its equivalent with a minimum of 2nd class lower division in the following disciplines: Social Science, Engineering, Management Sciences, Accounting and Humanities
* A minimum of 6 years post graduation required
* Must be computer literate.
Application for Senior X Officer Position should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.orgCondition of Service
The tenure for the position of Director is for a maximum of 8 years in line with Federal Government Policy.
Successful candidates could be posted to any part of the Country.
Remuneration is as obtained in the Federal Public Service.
Candidates are to note the following:
* Curriculum Vitae and application should be forwarded to the e-mail applicable to each position using Microsoft Word
* Applicants who may not be able to apply on line should send their application and Curriculum Vitae to:
The Director General
Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)
35 Port Harcourt Crescent
Off Gimbiya Street
Area 11 Garki II