Author Topic: TRADE FOREX LIKE FOREX BIG DOGS WITH 100% ACCURATE FOREX TRADING SYSTEM...  (Read 2599 times)

Offline gerald2

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
    • View Profile
Hello friends,

Do you know you can trade on forex market without loosing a single trade or dime? I know that most forex traders will doubt this.   

What make's a good forex trader is nothing but the trading system he use.    No matter how good a forex trader may be, he still need a profitable and reliable trading system for ultimate success in forex market, even the BIG DOGS, FOREX BROKERS and FX PROS are all using three to four trading systems to beat FX Market and that is why they make huge profit in forex trading.   

Introducing: 100% NO LOSS FOREX TRADING SYSTEM.   

This trading system is unheard of, you can never lose trading with it.    You heard me right.    I have personally entered more than 200 trades and counting on different accounts without loosing a single trade or dime, all was won trades.   

WHAT ARE THE QUALITIES OF THIS FOREX TRADING SYSTEM?

1.    It gives buy and sell signal with the entry point and exit point.   

2.    It gives accurate take profit and stop loss.   

3.    It works on all time frame but 30mns, 1hr and 4hrs is highly recommended.   

4.    It is very easy to use and understand, Newbie's can also use it.   

5.    It is very profitable and reliable.   

6.    It is 100% no loss forex trading system.   

It has more qualities that i can't be able to list them here.   

If you are skeptical about this trading system and you want to see proofs of my live statement of accounts, send me email with subject "PROOFS" to {betteronlinejob@gmail.   Com}.    You will surely see the wonders of this trading system.   

For more details about this forex trading system, send me email to betteronlinejob@gmail.   Com or call 07036767835.   

TO YOUR ULTIMATE SUCCESS.   

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Offline debabs

• Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 3.0.195.27 Chrome 3.0.195.27
    • View Profile
U lalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He is back again - Can u please give us access to your demo account please. 

regards

Post Merge: January 27, 2010, 01:39:15 PM
Hello,

Please you can access my 100% No loss Trading System - Log in to this Demo Account

www. fxopen. com

FX OPEN - $950

LOGIN:  928993

INVESTOR:  cc7zgeb

Log in to this Account and see How I trade this account from $950 to $1,720+ within 2 weeks.   Despite the fact that I dont have time to trade Demo Account.   It is a complete Manual Trading System.   I will leave it open for anybody to access it non stop.

This is real, I can tell you that you can trade forex successful with my Sure Banker Trading System.   If you are really interested do not hesitate to contact me.

NOTE: Please,  If anybody send you this Demo Account access details, claiming to be the owner, please disregard it.  Dont let yourself be deceived. 

Regards

Peter Babalola - debabsforex@gmail. com
080 52366688, 081 36057416
www. forexalertsignal. blogspot. com
www. forextoprobots. blogspot. com

« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 01:39:15 PM by debabs »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline gerald2

• Jr Poster
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337)
    • View Profile
@debabs, u are a foolish boy, how can u be deceiving people with invalid demo account which u claimed to be valid.   Does Fxopen.  Com open demo account less than $3000? Give us ur live account investor password let us access.  .  .  mumutallab.  .  .  Stop deceiving ur grand papa's,we all are wise.  .  .  .  stupid boy. 
@All, Trade forex like u never done before with 100% no loss forex trading system. 
U want to see my trading results? Need real live account proofs? Send me email to betteronlinejob@gmail.  Com or call 07036767835. 

YOU WILL SUCCEED. 

Post Merge: January 31, 2010, 12:37:13 AM
@debabs, u are a foolish boy, how can u be deceiving people with invalid demo account which u claimed to be valid.  Does Fxopen. Com open demo account less than $3000? Give us ur live account investor password let us access. . . mumutallab. . . Stop deceiving ur grand papa's,we all are wise. . . . stupid boy.
@All, Trade forex like u never done before with 100% no loss forex trading system.
U want to see my trading results? Need real live account proofs? Send me email to betteronlinejob@gmail. Com or call 07036767835.

YOU WILL SUCCEED.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 12:37:13 AM by gerald2 »

Offline debabs

• Browser:
    • View Profile
Re: TRADE FOREX LIKE FOREX BIG DOGS WITH 100% ACCURATE FOREX TRADING SYSTEM...
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 04:23:57 AM »
Hellooooo

I dont think you are a trader at all, do u ever know how to open a Demo Account? I dont think so, if u dont know, you can even open a demo account of $500, it is just a matter of deleting the default figure there and input your desired amount that u want to use to trade your Demo account.    If not give it a try, u will see.   It is same with all FX Brokers Demo Account.    Do ur research before u start calling me name. 

you are just out here to con people by selling useless,system that u yourself did not know how to use talkless of trading forex.   I am a complete trader, I cant give out my Live Account Investor password, just because of people like you.  You are just trying to get it again so that you can use it to con people. 

Go back to fxopen, and re-log in, the account is  valid it is authentic.   

My friend, if you dont know what to write here, please dont post here again.   

Please everyone, if you have visited this Demo account kindly post here, to convince this THOMAS.   

Regards

NB.     Please everyone, if he send u a statement of account bearing, BABALOLA PETER OLUTIMEHIN, please note that, it does not belong to him.    Period.   
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 09:22:26 AM by debabs »

Offline gerald2

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 01:51:47 PM »
WHAT AM OUT FOR, IS FOR YOU TO STOP DECEIVING PEOPLE WITH THAT FAKE ACCOUNT. . . . . YOU ARE A LOOSING FOREX TRADER. . . SHOW PEOPLE YOUI LIVE ACCOUNT. . . STOP SHOWING DEMO TO THEM. . IDIOT

Offline debabs

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 02:32:55 PM »
My Dear GERALD2

From the tonnage of your post, I can see that you are a frustrated man.    Looking for every mean to make money by all means. 

Just accept my challenge and lets do Demo Trade with Just $500 or $1000, and lets trade it for a month only.   After then, we can both post our Log In Detail to that Demo for everyone to see.   

By then everybody will know. 

Wishing u a successful trade. 

Regards

« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 02:36:04 PM by debabs »

Offline gerald2

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 03:10:40 PM »
@debabs, this shows that a whole idiot like you dont even know what investors password is all about, does any one have access to your live account when you give them your investors password. 

Why demo? Trade live you unending demo account con trader. . . You deceived a girl that a system you use is 100% no loss all for her to pay into your account and she did exactly what u wanted, all you did was to give her a junky claiming is a trade system and she lost all her money because of useless junky u gave to her. . . Stop deceiving people you failure trading only on demo accounts.  I dont trade demo stupid boy, when will u upgrade to live account? Remember, God will judge all your works. . . Stop deceiving my fellow Nigerians, MUMUTALLAB. . .

@All, Trade forex like you never done before with 100% No loss forex trading system.

Do you wish to learn forex trading? I can teach you forex trading one on one with 100% guarantee and also give you a trade system that can turn your financial life around within 30 days. 

Meet me at No.  2 Bani street, off Kaduna RD Wuse zone 2, Abuja or call 07036767835.

Offline debabs

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 03:30:17 PM »
Thanks for you explanation My Professional Trader, who knows everything about Forex, I will come and learn from you.  I do appreciate you offer.

Who doesn't know Investor Password .

You that knows much about Investor Password, can you please Post your Investor Password of your life account here so that everybody can view it.

Once again.   Thank you my Mentor.

Regards

Offline gerald2

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 04:28:02 PM »
@debabs,

Thats what you should have said since than fooling your self around.

You should also mind how you talk to your Senior/Elders for your days to be long on earth.

If you care for one on one forex trainning, meet me at no.  2 Bani street, off Kaduna RD, Wuse Abuja.

YOU WILL SUCCEED.

Offline debabs

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2010, 04:43:33 PM »
Than you Our Able Elder, who lives to Tell Lies to His Junior.

The Elders that I knew, are always very Honest.

Regards

Offline gerald2

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 06:24:08 PM »
@debabs,

I dont lie, is you that is know of living a life full of lies.   All those that bought your trade system due complain of you scamming them, giving them unprofitable trade system just to take their money, God will judge o. 

QUOTE FROM BABALOLA PETER: copy forexsignal 1-6 to indicator folder, copy forexsignal extreme to template, that ends the case.   All he cares is for your money.  .  .  My forumites run o. 

Remember you told your buyers that they can start with as little as $10 and turn it to over $2000 within 30 days, and you and I know how hard it is for someone to make good profit starting with that little investment, all you care is for them to pay in to your bank account.   Stoppp.  .  .  Stoppp.  .  .  Stop being a deceiver, always tell your deceived buyers the truth cos that can only save you. 

Remember u sold info on how to make free phone calls while you recharge you GLO LINE every day, why are you not making free calls? just dey lie.  .  .  lie.  .  .   

You also said you started forex trading around September 2009 while your blog is showing that you created your blog around May 2008, so how do you manage to sell those forex product on your local blog, telling us the one that is more profitable than the other while you are a forex newbie, stop lieing BABA LIE.   Remember, Bible said, say the truth and truth shall always set you free.  .  .  May be free from poverted life. 

Do you know what I rate you? BLOODY FOREX PRODUCTS MARKET NOT A FOREX TRADER.     

MY FELLOW FORUMITES,NEVER GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THIS GUY, HE WILL SCAM YOU YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.  .  .  .  IF YOU LIKE GIVE A TRY, YOU WILL SURELY CRY BACK TO THIS FORUM FOR HELP. 

You can trade forex without loosing a single trade, try this trading system that makes me thousands of dollars monthly, you will never regret you did. 

Meet me at no.   2 Bani street, off Kaduna RD, Wuse Abuja. 

Contact me on 07036767835. 

YOU WILL SUCCEED. 

Post Merge: February 01, 2010, 06:27:45 PM
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 06:27:45 PM by gerald2 »

Offline debabs

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2010, 07:55:58 PM »
Ride on, Our Able Professional Forex Trader with many Countless Names.  U are bearing Babalola Peter, same time bearing GERALD MARTINS, hummmm, with different emails, and different ID, in this Forum.

Who is the authentic Scammer between you and I, Let you Conscience judge u.   I am an authentic Trader, Visit www. forexsignal. com and see my Testimony There.

So, If you dont know what you are saying, u better keep shut.   U Just love making too much noise in order to convince people at all cost.  And by the way, can u, please show us, where I told a Female, Trader that she can turn $10 to $2,000 within a month hummm another lie frame here.   My Able forumite who are intelligent, I will like you to look at this issue critically.   I dont care how u market ur trading system, what I care about is that, stop sending my Account to people.  do your own and send it to them, period.  It is left for them to buy from you.

I am always a mentor to anyone that got my trading system, I can see that you are totally a lier.

Stop the noise, my Professional Trader who thus not have time for Demo Account - Please do post your Investor Password here so that we can see.

At least, I did one demo which is still on now at least the account is still in complete profit, Please do yours and let it be on.

I dont need to keep arguing with you, Do as I said.   My dear forumite, kindly asked this empty barrel full of noise, to go ahead and Give us His Investor Password, or Start a Demo account and post Log In Details here for everyone of us to have access to it.

Please, everyone, come to out aids - He keeps making noise, and nothing to show for it, just a screen shot of account statement.

Do a Demo Account and Stop Making Noise Here.

Bye My Pro Trader.

Humm, keep it up, everybody that Got my trading system,

Offline gerald2

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2010, 10:41:32 PM »
@debabs,

Do you know what you are, a complete fool buit on lie? So you are denying you did not say that, while you told your deceived buyers that they can turn $10 to $2000 just for them to pay into your account, OLEEEEEE, Keep on deceiving them, God will gudge. 

My name is Gerald, i dont use any other name on this forum for any reason, is you that do use so many user names just to scam more people and backup your claims. 

My fellow forumites, be at alert cos next time he may send reply on this thread using another user name just to backup him self. 

He is a scammer and he knows that, he is just running around to save his image so that people will believe him and he will be able to scam more people.   

I dont use your statement of account and i can never use it, I use my personal statement of account.   What account are you even talking about? the account you copied from the site of George Kent? OLEEEEE.   You are using George Kent framed account just to deceive and scam my fellow forumites.  .  .  MY PEOPLE BEWARE.  .  . 

My forumites, watch the statement of account this fool is showing people, trades that took profit at the same time on five differents opened trades without no takeprofit setup.  .  .  Hhhaaa.   Is that not furged statement of account my forumites? If he have sent you that statement of account watch it closely, you will spot what i have just wrote, yah. 

FOOL, have you asked your self why i was accurate on every thing i wrote about you? Am telling you every thing those that bought your useless trade system told me but you dont have a single prove against me, for you to know that you are the one making noise not me and you dont talk sense. 

Any one can trade demo but  not every one can trade live trades, cos on demo no emotion attached but on live trades real money is involved and i dont think you can trade live.  .  .  Give us your live account investors password. 

My people, watch this guy closely, if what i said is lie stop replying my post.  .  .  HE IS NOT A FOREX TRADE BUT FOREX JUNKY MARKETER. 

My forumites you are free to judge us, every thing i talked about this scammer is based on what those that bought his junky trading system sent to my email.   I have gotten more than 13 emails from those that bought his junky trade system. 

My fellow forumites, If i have scammed you before or that my trade system dont give what it promised, prove me wrong on this thread but if i have not scam you on this forum, please help me on this matter and stop this CON called PETER from scamming others, he is just living on the money he scammed from fellow Nigerians, while those he sold the junky to are crying for their hard earned money. 

BABA LIE, stop deceiving fellow forumites living by their money.  .  .  BEWARNED, YOU MAY LOSE ALL THAT MONEY WITHIN A MINUTE.  .  .  BE TRUTHFUL CON

GOODLUCK.   

Post Merge: February 01, 2010, 10:42:40 PM
@debabs,

Do you know what you are, a complete fool buit on lie? So you are denying you did not say that, while you told your deceived buyers that they can turn $10 to $2000 just for them to pay into your account, OLEEEEEE, Keep on deceiving them, God will gudge.

My name is Gerald, i dont use any other name on this forum for any reason, is you that do use so many user names just to scam more people and backup your claims.

My fellow forumites, be at alert cos next time he may send reply on this thread using another user name just to backup him self.

He is a scammer and he knows that, he is just running around to save his image so that people will believe him and he will be able to scam more people. 

I dont use your statement of account and i can never use it, I use my personal statement of account.  What account are you even talking about? the account you copied from the site of George Kent? OLEEEEE.  You are using George Kent framed account just to deceive and scam my fellow forumites. . . MY PEOPLE BEWARE. . .

My forumites, watch the statement of account this fool is showing people, trades that took profit at the same time on five differents opened trades without no takeprofit setup. . . Hhhaaa.  Is that not furged statement of account my forumites? If he have sent you that statement of account watch it closely, you will spot what i have just wrote, yah.

FOOL, have you asked your self why i was accurate on every thing i wrote about you? Am telling you every thing those that bought your useless trade system told me but you dont have a single prove against me, for you to know that you are the one making noise not me and you dont talk sense.

Any one can trade demo but  not every one can trade live trades, cos on demo no emotion attached but on live trades real money is involved and i dont think you can trade live. . . Give us your live account investors password.

My people, watch this guy closely, if what i said is lie stop replying my post. . . HE IS NOT A FOREX TRADE BUT FOREX JUNKY MARKETER.

My forumites you are free to judge us, every thing i talked about this scammer is based on what those that bought his junky trading system sent to my email.  I have gotten more than 13 emails from those that bought his junky trade system.

My fellow forumites, If i have scammed you before or that my trade system dont give what it promised, prove me wrong on this thread but if i have not scam you on this forum, please help me on this matter and stop this CON called PETER from scamming others, he is just living on the money he scammed from fellow Nigerians, while those he sold the junky to are crying for their hard earned money.

BABA LIE, stop deceiving fellow forumites living by their money. . . BEWARNED, YOU MAY LOSE ALL THAT MONEY WITHIN A MINUTE. . . BE TRUTHFUL CON

GOODLUCK.   
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 10:42:40 PM by gerald2 »

Offline debabs

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2010, 11:36:24 PM »
Can u please post all their junk here for us to see.   

You are really doing great job, by turnning the matter around.    What a great Politician u are, infact I can tell you that you have Job waiting for you as a PA or whatever with Top Politician, I have said it, you are Good for the post Minster of Information, like those Information Minister we had during Gen.   Abacha Regime. 

This is the second ID you are using - whose ID is this easyforex who is using  this 08036729769 OR EMAIL easyforextrade@yahoo.  com is it not you, I know u will denied it.   When I got u, u changed your email to another one, this is the 3rd email you will be using, and second Phone number - Please proof me wrong, and show everyone here where I use ID that is different from DEBABS - Go on Proof it.

You keep changing the matter here and there, I challenge you, you refused, u claim u dont have time to Trade Demo.    You claim u have life account, and I give kudous for that, and I said you should post your Investor Password, for everyone to see, you refused.   

I still maintain my point, dont send my account statement to anyone, you accused that my blog is fake bla bla bla etc.    Let us see your own blogs, give us the address and lets see what u got there.    - ANOTHER CHALLENGE AGAIN.   I hope you will take to this and lets view ur blog too. 

Do you know that mistakingly u send me mail today in course of sending it to ur target buyers, attaching two statement of account  screen shot, one bearing Babalola Olutimehin Peter, and other bearing GERALD MARTINS - are u the one bearing this 2 names at a ago - hu lalalalal - smart guy. 

You contested in surefire trading, and u never made it, that shows how Good you are. 

I still challenge you, let us Demo Trade - and proof your point, drop your ego and take the challenge, you that have been trading forex for decade against me that is a newbie - Lets take the challenge, is just a month challenge that is all, that did not disturb us from trading our life account.   - At lease some people use Demo account to trade in Surefire Competition.    Is that a lie again. 

Also, when u went for the competition, did you trade with your life account or Demo - Please let us know.    Can we have access to the Demo, if you cannot trade Demo Now. 

My GURU trader.    The next Information Minister of Forex and Nigerian. 

Keep it Up

I remain. 

BABALOLA PETER OLUTIMEHIN - debabsforex@gmail.  com
www.  forexalertsignal.  blogspot.  com
www.  forextoprobots.  blogspot.  com
080 52366688, 081 36057614

« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 11:46:58 PM by debabs »

Offline haywhy948

• Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Flock 2.6.1 Flock 2.6.1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2010, 04:44:04 PM »
HYPERLYNKS CONCEPT
Forex Account Managers
Capital markets analysts
Trading signal Providers

Our managed account program uses a proprietary system based on low leverage to limit risk while still generating above average results.

You receive all the benefits of
HYPERLYNKS CONCEPT trading experience and trading system without any of the trouble or time of undertaking the trades yourself.  Each account position belongs to your portfolio alone.

HYPERLYNKS CONCEPT only has a Limited Power of Attorney to trade your account.  You also have read-only access to your account, which enables you to track account equity and balance in real-time and create account statements online 24-hours a day.
You Know Exactly Where Your Account Stands Each Day Low drawdown.

Our Managed Account Program accommodates those investors who wish to allocate a portion of their capital to the foreign exchange markets.

Managed Forex with Integrity

CREDIBILITY

Information abounds on unsavory Hedge Funds and managed accounts for both individual and institutional funds.  We have the highest integrity and pride ourselves on our open lines of communication and our practice of treating clients funds as if they are our own.

(CHECK AND SEE ONE OF OUR MANAGED ACCOUNTS -IT A NEW LIVE
ACCOUNT STATEMENT ABOVE)

TO CONFIRM THE STATEMENT BY GOING TO THIS LINK
(hxxp: www. alpari-forex. com/download/mt/mt4setup. exe)

- DOWNLOAD THE PLATFORM AND LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT WITH MY

Login to MetaTrader: 124803
Investor password:   danofo20  (It a read-only password)
Server: Alpari-Classic2

Please contact Admin for details:

HYPERLYNKS CONCEPT
Capital markets analysts
hyperlynks@gmail. com
+2348025492991 (Working Hours)
or
+2348060390715
+2348091409301

N:B This is a private opportunity exclusive to first come first serve bases.

Minimum Deposit= $1,000 (0r $500* t&c)
Rate of Return (ROI)30% monthly

OTHER SERVICES OFFERED:
       FREE INTERNET CONNECTION WITH YOUR SATELLITE       DECODER
       Forex training
       WEB DESIGNING, HOSTING, AND MAINTENANCE
       System consultancy and repair is available
   Internet free browsing via GSM networks
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 11:20:43 PM by haywhy948 »

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2010, 04:44:04 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free