SOCIETY, BUSINESS and ECONOMY > POLITICS

Extracts on Adedibu's Condolence register

(1/1)

luciemine:
Hum, I read it and what will people say about, Hum  ??? food for thought

The late Chief Lamidi Ariyibi Adedibu

1.      adeyemi olayiwola
May your Soul rest in Peace. Now come to think of the reality on ground, this is the time for real politics in Ibadan and not the Amala type that Baba is alway known for.

2.      Fatai Lasisi

Halleluyah, Ibadan will be peaceful at last. The tyrant is dead and finally peace in a city that deserves it. When men live as if they are God, well the end is now known. I hope others will learn from it too. Obasanjo should take a lesson from this. What will he be remembered for if the table were turned? It is indeed a moment for sober reflections

3.      Tunde Onadipe

So this man can die. Really l thought by his actions and comments death will be scared of him. People like him who play God are still very much around and such people dont know how to learn. But one thing is clear no matter what you have you cannot spend more than what belongs to you the remaining belongs to others– whether you like it or not that is the truth– ADEDIBU has left everything now. The obasanjos, iBBS and others beware

4.      OTIS

OOOOOH CAN ADEDIBU DIE???, I THOUGHT HE IS THE STRONG MAN THAT WILL NEVER DIE…….. GOD GOD GOD, YOU SAID THAT WE ARE LIKE A GRASS TO BLOSSOM IN THE MORNING BUT IN THE EVENING IT IS NO MORE, WELL PAPA ADEDIBU, MAY YOU SOUL REST IN PEACE THAT IS IF YOU WILL NOT RESURRECT IN DEATH AT THE NEXT ELECTION IN NIGERIA, BUT I KNOW YOU CAN NOT, REST IN PEACE

5.      Tunde Onadipe

Nigerian leaders our money is in your hands
Use the money you have to develop others through schorlarships, investments, direct financial empowerment, and creating jobs for others. In this your last days do something that you will be remembered for as legacies for the people

6.      'LAYIWOLA JIMOH

From ALLAH we all came and to him we shall all return. All human beings shall have a taste of death no matter how highly placed you are. Adedibu’s death shoul be a lesson to all that everybody will die one day and will certainly give account of their stewardship while on earth.

Let’s all thik and do good while on earth so that poeple can speak good of us at death.

7.      Ayo

Great news……I rejoice with the good people of Oyo-State.

8.      Abodun Oluwadare

Good riddance to bad rubbish.Halleluya.

9.      ADEGBITE MIKE

Vanity upon vanity. Alah is great. Glory be to God Almighty. So, Adedibu could die.

10.  Oyeyabi Olusola

I cant remember ever shouting “opeee ooo” (great!) when I heard of someone’s death, and that is exactly what i did when i saw this.
if Adedibu can die, then other Adedibus should remember the popular yoruba saying “iku to pa ojugba eni, owe nla lo n pa fun ni” (the death of one’s mate is a warning signal). may 2008 bundle all of them away!

11.  babacontainer

This is really a wonderful news. Oyo state shall begin to experince a true politics.Let us beware of all Adedibu tugs because they would have nothing to feed on

12.  Teju Oyewole

For God so Love the Ibadan Poltics that he killeth Adedibu Hurray…..
this is a great lesson for all other syncophants remaining on the surface of the land.
May his soul rests in peace if God wishes sha.

13.  kelvin osa- okunbor

it is indeed a new chapter in the politics of oyo state, now that the garrison commander has gone home. adieu, old man, generations yet unborn will try to forgive you for your brand of politics that shortchanged the people of the pace setter state.i hope politicians in the state will learn great lessons from the passage of this PDP so called leader, if indeed he was a leader of whatever sort. he will be remembered for thuggery,violence and negative values of oyo politics.

14.  DeeJay C4

BURN IN HELL **********! May all those who worked for you, die in agony. ****** *******. All U Nigerians that love kissing *** and overcelebrating underachievement will face a worse fate.

I have no sympathy for him and his family and friends or well wishers.
Evil people hardly ever die, so when one dies I have to celebrate dat shit.

15.  yanju olowo

papa adedibu, you were a strong man during your life on earth, but death is powerful, which anybody will go through.

16.  Rafiu Sanusi

I will not beg to disagree with all of you. I am vehemently disagreeing. Talk no ill of the dead. Baba Adedibu was the only politician helping masses. While you could not see the so called decent politicians, baba was available for us to provide Amala, school fees to poor children, market stalls etc. May his soul rest in perfect peace

17.  Abey Shas

Ato run dorun e.

18.  Joseph Uchea

It is clearly the end of an era and a new beginning; not only for the people of Oyo State but the Nigerian body politik. One chalartan down, how many more to go? Is it commiseration or congratulation….just thinking….

19.  Abel Orukpe

I thought Adedibu was going to live for ever . So he died. I am praying that God should start judging him immediately ,because he tore Oyo State apart when Obasanjo was the president of Nigeria . My sympathy goes to Tokyo ,his numerous amala thugs,Governor Alao Akala ,who helped in distabilising the Pace Setter state. We are waiting for those who planted evil in that state to follow him immediately . Rest in peace if GOD allows you but for me no sympathy.

20.  Olukay Owo

Life goes on

21.  Tayo Olasunkanmi

Anyway i sympatise with the man family may his soul rest in perfect peace, also congratulations to the people of Ibadan atleast they can have a rest of mind now.

Because is a new era in Ibadan politics

22.  Jessica Kei

Satan’s rejoicing. He just got a new tenant!

23.  Ruusell

This is the begining of a new thing in Oyo state and Nigeria as whole. How I wish this same thing will happen in Imo, Abia and Anambra state where the likes of Iwuanyawu, Ojo Mmaduekwe and Uba will be eliminated naturally.

24.  AYODELE

THANK GOD FOR HE IS EVER FAITHFUL.REST IN PEACE THAT IS IF YOU ARE GOING TO REST

25.  Tunde Olabode

When the wicked perishes, the rightous rejoices there, i shout of joy OPE Ooo…….
IWA REEREE NI ESO ENIYAN, KI A SHA MA SE DADA.

26.  Bola Ade

Please speak no evil of the dead, some men are like Pharaoh and Judas that are destined by God to be destroyed. So it is not a fault of theirs. So Obasanjo “lo sora”

27.  ADELO BadMus

It is quite unfortunate that Chief Adedibu Lamidi died without knowing GOD at all. Chief Lamidi Adedibu, a political lunatic thought the whole world and Oyo-state in particular is in His control.How can a mere being be thinking irrationally as if he was God? I never believed He(ADEDIBU) can die like fowl.He can not rest in peace because of his evil deed and HIS COLLEAGUES that are yet to die.
I say a big congratulation to Oyo-state and ibadan generally. It is high time Oyo-state regained their peace since the only scally-wag person is gone. No evil man will enter the kingdom of God .
Oyo-state by now should start thanking God for the great thing he has done for them.Adedibu,you can never rest in peace and your evil deed will definately follow your children where ever they are.Amen

28.  Alex Adeleye ( Dublin )

If the voice of the people is truly the voice of God I can imagine what is in stock for this man up there. May God forgive him of his wrongdoings.

29.  TY

THIS A GREAT LESSON TO ALL NIGERIAN THAT ARE HOLDING UNTO ONE POST OR THE OTHER AS IF THE END WILL NOT COME, I WANT TO ANNOUNCE TO YOU THAT AS THIS TERRORIST OF IBADAN LAND PASS AWAY LIKE A WIND SO SHALL EACH AN EVERYONE OF US WILL GO, REMEMBER THE LATE ABACHER, DO GOOD BECAUSE OF YOUR SON’S AND DAUGHTER AND TOMORROW.
WELL RIP THE EVIL DOWER OF OUR TIME.

30.  Abbey

should i weep or should i Cry? May his soul find peace………………………………………….but we can now live normally in Ibadan again.

31.  Badmus

May his soul rest in peace. I besiege the good people of Oyo State to forgive all his wrong doings. Oyo the pace setter state will now move on to greater heights whether people like Alao Akala likes it or not.

32.  David Amuwa

The sudden demise of Adedibu has just confirmed to me that God still listens to Nigeria . Less than 24hours back, in a discussion, someone said that if Adedibu remains alive, his son currently at the N/A would be the next governor. Another discussant vehemnetly said if that is the condition, then Adedibu will be no more before the next election to impose his son on Ibadan indigens. The discussion did not leave the recaltrant Nigerian dictator, Olusegun Obasanjo out of it. As for me, I do not want Obasanjo to die without being brought to ridicule. This is what God must do for Nigerians. Anyway, Adedibu’s (I hate attributing to him all the big names) has once reminded me of King Solomon’s confession: “The world of vanity”

33.  Laolu Owolabi

No one should rejoice at the death of another. It is a price that is reserved for us all and cannot be seen as punishment for our Deeds on earth. The good and the bad will all die. What is important is what we leave behind. History remains to judge us all. Across the divide, there is a consensus that the man was generous and honest. Honest in the sense that he says it as he sees it. What you see is what you get. Rest in peace and may peace reign in Ibadan my homeland.

34.  Eddy

Haaaaaaaaaa, so Adedibu can die…. i am shocked. He owned everywhere in Iwo Road and decides who sells where (ijebu,Oyo or Ibadan ). You will tell God how u shared the land.

35.  niron ogunoshun

i learnt not too long ago that the strongest element ruling our lives is not man against man, but the ideas, ideals, concepts which all turn out to represent a belief system. yes it is true, adedibu is dead but what about the belief system which for over 6 decades he had successfully imbedded in many of our folks? what about the way of life that he had seeded into their bloodstream? what about the attitudes? are these dead?
my fear for my beloved oyo state now is trully more in his death than in his life; unless we begin a cleansing and bridging process.
sleep not oyo, his ideas in his numerous seeds are all over land. did obasanjo not once say baba was his father too?
one consolation though…..that the evil that men do lives after them

36.  henry

OK, NOW I KNOW THAT THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT.
THOSE BLOOD WILL BE WAITING FOR HIM AT THE GATE.
MAY YOUR SOUL CONTINUE TO BURN IN HELL FIRE

37.  Sean kelly

He will always be remebered for his evil deeds. This is a lesson to all corrupt, sycophants and megalomaniac politicains. We dont care about you

38.  Ibrahim

Thank God!!!! Peace is coming to ibadan at last. Let the useless man Alao Akala know that his issue will be visited too….. congratulations the great Ibadan land

39.  OSAMO DARE

Afterall, we are mortal men and the ephemeral nature of human beign. Iam extremely happy for Ibadan People and the entire Nigerian.At last,this is a testimony that power belong to God.For me the like of Obasanjo and other power mongers should begining to reconsider their steps.Afterall,God is sovereign and we are just mortal men!

Adedibu, may you be rewarded according to your deeds while alive.

40.  OLU KUJORE

WELL, HAD ALWAYS KNOWN GOD IS MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN MEN…………… MOREOVER IT SOMETHING TRIVIAL THAT OFTEN BRING DOWN POWERFUL MEN………. I THINK THIS A GOOD & GREAT LESSON TO BE LEARNT FROM. HOWEVER I WILL STILL LIKE TO REMEBER HIM FOR HIS GOOD DEEDS, IF ANY.

41.  Augustus ceasar N.

To GOD be the Glory, so eventually this tyranny died, One has thought that he is greater than death, well it goes to show to others and his followers that Death is the ultimate in life. As what ever one does he will go one day, may his soul rest in peace that is if he has any SOUL.( one).

42.  Kola Arowolo-ARE

Late Odolaye Aremu, the Dadakuada Crooner from Ilorin, Kwara State of Nigeria praised Ladmidi Adedibu about 20/25 years ago this way: ADEDIBU, OMO AJE T’ORAJA TO NBERE ENI, A GBA KOBO MEJI NINU TORO(Toro was 2.5kobo), ONI NKAN KOO, ADEDIBU GBAA, ADEDIBU LO SI OJA, O KO ADIRE BO BI OMO ONISE NLA, BEENI KO JI, KO GBE, KO SI RAA, AGBAKO NI ADIRE SE……These occultic praises and similar ones summarises the personality of the late politician AND portrayed greed, force, injustice, and god-like audacity which which the man ruled his political empire. The elites and educated sons and daughters of Ibadan will now heave a sigh of relief… Adieu….IDAMEJI IBADAN TI WON N PE NI ENIKAN…….SUN RE O……..

43.  OMOSIMUA, FUGAR

May your soul rest in peace. May your departure bring sanity to Oyo politics and indeed Nigeria . May Nigeria never breeth your type again. OBJ, now that your garison commander is gone, where lies your strength? As our cantoonist (Ghana Must Go) would say = OBJ, I wish your mother had remained a virgin. Good ridance to bad rubish indeed.

44.  henry

MEANWHILE, ALL THE ARRESTED GUYS IN HIS HOUSE ARE ALL HEADING TO JAIL

Deeran:
Lol...
I laughed on seeing this topic.
The different kind of message being passed after his death....
shows who he's really his.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version