NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE NIS MASSIVE RECRUITMENT ANNOUNCED 2016, APPLICATION HAS JUST STARTED AND WILL BE AVALABLED FOR JUST 2WEEKS. . .
Nigeria Immigration Service Is Recruiting 2016 Pursuant to its mandate to assist the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) in conducting a fresh Recruitment Exercise, the Presidential Committee to Assist in the Immigration Recruitment Exercise, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the following vacant positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
1. CATERORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE ? Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI II) ? CONPASS 08.
2. CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE ? Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) ? CONPASS 06.
3. CATEGORY C: IMMIGRATION ASSISTANT CADRE ? Immigration Assistant III (IA3) ? CONPASS 03.
3. 1. Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
3. 2. Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
3. 3. Not less than 1. 7 metres in height for male and 1. 64 metres for female;
3. 4. Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0. 87 metres;
3. 5. Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
3. 6. Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability. Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply: 3. 7. Sight problem;
3,8. Hearing difficulties;
3. 9. Previous major orthopedic operation;
3. 10. Flat foot;
3. 11. Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
3. 12. Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
3. 13. Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
CATERORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE.
1. Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI II) ? CONPASS 08.
1. 1. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION Candidates applying for this position must have obtained a Bachelor?s Degree from a recognized University preferably in the following disciplines: Geography, French/other Foreign Languages, Humanities and other subjects relevant to Migration Management.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE.
1. 1 . Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) ? CONPASS 06.
1. 2 . ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION Candidates applying for this position must possess any of the following:
1. 3 . National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
2. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
3. General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
CATEGORY C: IMMIGRATION ASSISTANT CADRE.
1. Immigration Assistant III (IA3) ? CONPASS 03.
1. 2. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION Candidates applying for this position must possess any of the following:
1. 3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC/SSCE) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
2. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
1. In accordance with the Terms of Reference of the Committee, this recruitment exercise does not recognise any and all prior submitted applications. To be considered for appointment, candidates must submit fresh applications using this visited referenced web portal.
See Deadline And Application Method Via hxxp: goo. gl/x36iTA FAQ: +2348135112047