Author Topic: The Beauty of Trading  (Read 4865 times)

Offline analyst75

• Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 46.0.2490.80 Chrome 46.0.2490.80
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Forex expert
The Beauty of Trading
« on: November 13, 2015, 12:14:38 AM »
?You do not need a PhD in math or physics to be successful in the stock market, just the right knowledge, a good work ethic, and discipline.? ? Mark Minervini

Imagine. There?s someone who borrowed a total of $13 million to make a movie. She?s a credit officer at a big financial institution who?s helped many candidates secure loans to finance their ambitions. She herself was unable to get a loan to finance the production of her movie. In fact, it took her more than 6 years to get money to produce her movie. After going to the States to learn how to direct movies, she?d to sell all her property and borrow money from some friends and banks, before they could get the needed $13 million to finance the movie. The movie could?ve been a crashing failure, but fortunately, it was a roaring success. This courageous woman took a great risk.

Can you see the length people can go in order to achieve their dreams? The risk I take as a trader is even far less than this, with the assurance that my possibility of success is high because I?m a veteran trader.

Have you been touched by sadness in trading? You might feel that?s a problem without solution. But there?s a solution ? namely, the necessary mindset and principles that are necessary for your happiness. A losing period is a terrible problem, but there are wonderful solutions to that.

If people discourage you, you could begin to think that the sacrifices you make in your trading career aren?t worthwhile or that you can?t attain permanent success. Since we?re surrounded by people that don?t understand the truth about trading, we must strive to keep our focus on the ultimate goals.

If You Can Draw a Straight Line, You Can Become a Successful Trader
This subheading was taken from one of the titles written by DbPhoenix of Trade2win.com. Contrary to what most people tend to think, you can become a permanently successful trader if you?ve a positive expectancy methodology and a winning attitude.

The road to profitability is to think positively and take steps. This doesn?t mean that your steps would often lead to what you want. There are times when you?ll feel that you can?t become a winning speculator. You can even contemplate quitting. I know this. It?s happened to me. There were times when I was discouraged by poor trading results and I thought of abandoning my trading career.

Nonetheless, I was aware of the potency of perseverance, and so, I didn?t quit. After many years of grappling with the markets, I?m eventually able to make money in the markets, surviving trendless and choppy periods and moving smoothly ahead when the markets trend strongly. I?m now able to keep my funds safe despite the vagaries of the markets. Sometimes, I make more than I even anticipate in a month.

The Providence used Forex to remove me from poverty and launch me onto my way to financial freedom.

Conclusion: Like the veterans of the markets, we don?t feel that the years we spend trying to bring our best trading self are a waste of time. Rather, we?re sure that the challenges are transitory and the rewards are permanent. I think of someone like Adam Jowett, who?s an entrepreneur and a developer who trades anywhere possible, like in the toilet, in the bus and in his garage. I know another trader who travels worldwide and trades on the go, raking in lots of money in the process.

This piece is ended by the quote below:

?Learning by trading may be the school of hard knocks, but in the end that is the best school you can attend. Just keep standing up over and over again, until you learn how to profit. Until that point, trade small and make sure to stay in the game. Make sure you will still be there once the profits arrive. And do not forget to enjoy the ride.? ? Marko Graenitz

Source: www.tallinex.com

Advertisements

I simply copy profitable trades on Tallinex: https://www.tallinex.com/mm-details

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

The Beauty of Trading
« on: November 13, 2015, 12:14:38 AM »

Offline Terry Pumpkin

• Windows NT 6.3 Windows NT 6.3
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 48.0.2564.116 Chrome 48.0.2564.116
    • View Profile
  • Profession: trading
Re: The Beauty of Trading
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 09:58:43 PM »
Forex is without any doubt pretty solid business but in order to really get positive results out of this, we got to be working really hard and make sure we have good plans to trade with, as without planning success is just a dream.  I am using Action price strategies while with having OctaFX broker?s support through low spreads, high leverage and even massive cash back which is up to 50%, it really makes any strategy easy to use and profitable.

Offline Grahamaus

• Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 44.0 Firefox 44.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 05:22:10 AM »
I have been trading with FreshForex for 2 years.  No doubts.  This company has very good conditions.  It differs from other by good order execution.  Even if I cannot open deal with other terminal, I easily open it with its terminal.  I can withdraw all my profit immediately after I close order.  To my mind, Fresh is one of the best forex brokers.

Offline Terry Pumpkin

• Browser:
  • Chrome 51.0.2704.84 Chrome 51.0.2704.84
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 12:40:56 AM »
Grahamaus, I am totally surprised with your logic for them been the best, I mean what you meant by not open deal with other terminal? I am sorry but your logic needs some eating.  Anyway, I trade with OctaFX broker, it?s regulated plus a true ECN broker and that too award winning one while they have instant execution of all trading orders without any re quote, slippage or any such issue and for withdrawal, it?s too instant with no commission charged.

Offline vic84

• Browser:
  • Firefox 47.0 Firefox 47.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 05:58:14 PM »
Quote from: Terry Pumpkin link=topic=477550. msg811023#msg811023 date=1457297923
Forex is without any doubt pretty solid business but in order to really get positive results out of this, we got to be working really hard and make sure we have good plans to trade with, as without planning success is just a dream.   I am using Action price strategies while with having OctaFX broker?s support through low spreads, high leverage and even massive cash back which is up to 50%, it really makes any strategy easy to use and profitable.

Yeah trading can be an addiction although its not good, but if you start earning it could be, Its a great thrill to trade as your brains workouts a lot.

Offline Terry Pumpkin

• Browser:
  • Chrome 51.0.2704.84 Chrome 51.0.2704.84
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 12:38:42 AM »
Quote from: vic84 link=topic=477550. msg830681#msg830681 date=1466096294
Quote from: Terry Pumpkin link=topic=477550.  msg811023#msg811023 date=1457297923
Forex is without any doubt pretty solid business but in order to really get positive results out of this, we got to be working really hard and make sure we have good plans to trade with, as without planning success is just a dream.    I am using Action price strategies while with having OctaFX broker?s support through low spreads, high leverage and even massive cash back which is up to 50%, it really makes any strategy easy to use and profitable. 

Yeah trading can be an addiction although its not good, but if you start earning it could be, Its a great thrill to trade as your brains workouts a lot.

Actually, it?s fine to be addicted but it should be to hard work and keeping up with motivation even with practicing, it?s where our addiction should be, but unfortunately we?re addicted to making money even if it?s to do with losing our investment, so we got to make sure we don?t get addicted in that way.  I always use tight money management which saves me from addiction and thanks to OctaFX broker; I am able to work out everything nicely.

Offline Grahamaus

• Browser:
  • Firefox 46.0 Firefox 46.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 08:42:28 AM »
Yes, probably we still need luck. I had been trading  without  profit for about a year. And then, when I opened ECN account in freshforez, trade went better. Since then, only one month was not very successful.

Offline Terry Pumpkin

• Browser:
  • Chrome 51.0.2704.103 Chrome 51.0.2704.103
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2016, 10:12:36 PM »
Lol seriously? Without profits for one year? And suddenly changed so quickly with broker? It?s more like a film then reality.  Anyway, I never had such dramatic changes, I was struggling, but wasn?t like losing for 1 year or something like that, I was struggling for consistency and ever since I joined up OctaFX broker, it changed things, but it wasn?t a miracle, it was mostly to do with their demo contest where I participated regularly and improved my consistency level.

Offline Carl Icann

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows NT 10.0 Windows NT 10.0
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 52.0.2743.82 Chrome 52.0.2743.82
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Forex Trader
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2016, 04:20:22 PM »
Quote from: Terry Pumpkin link=topic=477550. msg833371#msg833371 date=1467148356
Lol seriously? Without profits for one year? And suddenly changed so quickly with broker? It?s more like a film then reality.   Anyway, I never had such dramatic changes, I was struggling, but wasn?t like losing for 1 year or something like that, I was struggling for consistency and ever since I joined up OctaFX broker, it changed things, but it wasn?t a miracle, it was mostly to do with their demo contest where I participated regularly and improved my consistency level.
Yeah I agree.  Your trading will not be improved by joining a new broker.  But if you already have a profitable trading system and if your present broker is coming in your way of success,then you need to change it. With me,I was previously with Liteforex and their trading conditions was very bad and they would not allow many of my strategies and then I joined FreshForex and I continued my usual trading and got a helpful hand from FreshForex,I can earn good though not much but not in a restricted way!

Offline Stephen222

• Windows NT 10.0 Windows NT 10.0
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Forex trading
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2016, 03:52:48 AM »
Forex is a grewat business and without any doubt you can make good money from it.    So to make good money you always need to learn Forex before start.   

prepaid debit card

https://worldcore. eu/Prepaid-debit-card

Offline Chris Woakes

• Browser:
  • Chrome 53.0.2785.101 Chrome 53.0.2785.101
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Forex
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2016, 12:22:17 AM »
Forex is indeed one great business and can bring in massive profits, but we got to have the ability and right broker, of course.  I am having both with FreshForex and their sensational features

Offline Grahamaus

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2016, 06:19:22 AM »
Freshforex provides from 1:25 to 1:1000 leverage. It depends on account type and balance size. Here, everything depends on the experience, in the case of a newcomer is best to take a little leverage in the case of a professional forex market, it makes sense to raise rates. Some brokers prohibit subsequently change the originally selected leverage forex. Freshforex doesn?t have such problem.

Offline Chris Woakes

• Browser:
  • Chrome 54.0.2840.59 Chrome 54.0.2840.59
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2016, 06:27:21 AM »
There are several benefits when we talk about Forex, but been able to get profits even with lower investment is what really seals the deal for us.  I am incredibly lucky that I trade with FreshForex where they have wonderful structure that keeps on helping me with gaining plenty of rewards.  I just love their low spread and we can even do Telegram trading, it?s very unique concept!

Offline Grahamaus

• Browser:
  • Firefox 49.0 Firefox 49.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2016, 11:05:16 AM »
Yea, that telegram bot is just perfect. And I also like Fresh's $1000 no deposit bonus that are given to all the new traders.

Offline kxforexmart

• Windows NT 6.2 Windows NT 6.2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 54.0.2840.99 Chrome 54.0.2840.99
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2016, 01:28:37 PM »
Forex trading is having so many advantages and here when we are positive about the profession ,we can make good profit and pips and can make good amount of money in a short span of time with the comfort level of work.
https://www. forexmart. com/

Offline Grahamaus

• Browser:
  • Firefox 50.0 Firefox 50.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2016, 04:40:12 AM »
That's right! We also can make a good profit while using hot new year $2017 nod eposit bonus from that broker.

Offline kxforexmart

• Browser:
  • Chrome 55.0.2883.87 Chrome 55.0.2883.87
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2016, 05:48:37 PM »
The flexibility of Forex business is that we can trade at anytime and can make good amount of pips when we have free time as 24/5 hrs trading is possible .

Offline Chris Woakes

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2016, 11:16:15 PM »
Yeah trading can be beautiful more so if you can earn consistently over time.  I am with FreshForex broker and they are currently running a $2017 no-deposit bonus to begin the New Year in more profits.  Together with excellent trading conditions like near zero spreads, fast execution, no requotes and slippages, 1:500 max leverage; you can look forward for comfortable trading.  It is truly risk free way to earn and learn!

Offline kxforexmart

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2017, 07:04:37 PM »
If we can check the advantages of Forex business we can't deny the facts that the business is having more and more positiveness and like that we can be a winner one day

Offline Grahamaus

• Browser:
  • Firefox 50.0 Firefox 50.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2017, 03:16:45 PM »
Chris Woakes, yeah I totally agree with you. And by the way that hot $2017 no deposit bonus is still available for activating. It is available till the 15th of January.

Offline kxforexmart

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2017, 07:43:51 PM »
From no deposit bonus to posting bonuses and contest prizes here any traders can earn good amount without investing any thing from their pocket

Offline Suleman Khan

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2017, 03:32:44 PM »
I don?t believe in rules or anything as such.  I believe it?s all about having simple things and applying them with discipline, if we do that then we will be able to gain.  I always trade with discipline, as that is one way I am able to generate fair amount of money without too much trouble at all.  I find it ever easy with OctaFX and with their tremendous luxuries including the gigantic deposit bonus which is up to 50% and is use able too.

Offline Grahamaus

• Browser:
  • Firefox 51.0 Firefox 51.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2017, 05:27:37 AM »
I think the really simple thing is to get $1 sign up bonus from FreshForex and I really think that using bonuses of that company is the easiest way to trade successfully.

Offline Chris Woakes

• Browser:
  • Chrome 56.0.2924.87 Chrome 56.0.2924.87
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2017, 05:31:55 PM »
Forex is beautiful and great without any doubting, but how well it will be played is purely based on our own way.  First of all, it?s the quality of broker that decides for comfort level, as that is what we need to get right.  I started my career in ugly fashion with Instaforex, but luckily I survived it!

Offline kxforexmart

• Browser:
  • Chrome 56.0.2924.87 Chrome 56.0.2924.87
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2017, 06:43:07 PM »
No one can deny the fact that the beauty of Forex trading is to earn good amount of money in an unlimited way if we have the ability and the skill to handle the situation

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2017, 06:43:07 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free