Author Topic: what is LIBERTY RESERVE?  (Read 628 times)

Offline thenigerianconnection

• New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Netscape 9.0.0.6 Netscape 9.0.0.6
    • View Profile
what is LIBERTY RESERVE?
« on: September 02, 2009, 03:12:32 PM »
                                           What is LIBERTY RESERVE?

Liberty Reserve is a worldwide online payment (e-currency) solution platform like PayPal, MoneyBookers, StormPay, Alertpay, etc.   Simply put it, LR is like Western Union, Moneygram but better, cheaper and more reliable.   It has all the functionality of VISACARD and MASTERCARDS but a far better security and removes the burden of carrying cards.   Founded Since 2002, it?s the future.   Forex brokers have adopted it as the best and fastest online payment merchant.   The company is based in Costa Rica. 

HOW ARE THEY BETTER
They are better than the other online payment solution mentioned above in the sense that:
(a) They charge 1% on transfers below $100 and $2.  99 on transfers as from $100 and above.   So, it means that even if you transfer $20,000, they will charge the receiver $2.  99. 
(b) Also, the transfers are IRREVERSIBLE.   There is no charge-back unlike
those online payment solution mentioned above.   They have
been there since 2002. 
(c) They accept Nigerians freely unlike PayPal, MoneyBookers, etc. 

How Do I Create An Account?
Just click on this link: hxxp: tinyurl.  com/nhcv4k (or copy and paste inside the address bar of your browser and hit ENTER button on your keyboard). 
When the site opens, click on CREATE ACCOUNT and a new page will appear.   Here, you will see an online form to fill.   Fill it accordingly and follow the instructions you will see on the site. 

Do note that they will create a default password, pin and master key for you.   Check your email to get the Liberty Reserve account number.   It starts with U and six numbers.   Use it to login again (with the default password, pin and master) and you will be needed to fill in the second registration form. 

After all these hassles, your account is now ready. 

If you want to change your default password, pin and master key, then log in again.   When you are inside your account, then click on SETTINGS and make the changes you need. 

Make sure you coded the new password, pin and master key into you brain so that you don?t loose your money. 

Why I love Liberty Reserve is that it?s very secured.   Before you get to your money, you will move up to three places.   And to transfer funds will require your master key. 

WARNING: I advice that you create a fresh email account for your online accounts.   Don?t use the same email that everybody knows for any of your online accounts.   Never use that email to post anything online.   Keep it secret.   

How Do I Fund My Liberty Reserve?
There are some reputable sites where you can fund your Liberty Reserve account.   Go to www.  google .  com and see a list of Exchangers, Search for Liberty Reserve in Nigeria. 
I personally exchange with www.  goldnairaexchange.  com

HOW DO I MAKE $10 - $1000 DAILY INTO MY LIBERTY RESERVE            ACCOUNT?

I?m giving you this program because it?s NEW.   It?s not yet crowded.   It was launched few days ago and they only have 50 or so users and it?s global in nature.   It means that you can make money all over the world with this program. 

Let?s Move Fast To Get The MONEY.  .  . 

I now assume that you have $5 in your Liberty Reserve account. 
Just click here: hxxp: tinyurl.  com/mje8a2

When you get to the site, click on JOIN NOW.   You will see the three names to be paid.   Select the I Agree box and click on JOIN NOW. 
The program will direct you to pay the first person in the program directly into his Liberty Reserve account.   After payment is made, do click on RETURN TO MERCHANT and you will pay the second person and later the admin. 

When you must made all the payments and clicked on RETURN TO
MERCHANT, you will see where you will fill your details.   Please, make
sure you filled the correct details especially your Liberty Reserve
account number.   Then, click on SUBMIT. 

After successful submission, you will see your referral link.   Copy this
link for the next line of battle. 

Now, it?s Time to Make MONEY Globally.  .  .  . 

This is where the referral link you copied will make you unending $2 or $1.  5 all the time. 

Go to: hxxp: TinyURL.  com.   Paste the long copied referral link inside the bar and click on Make Tiny URL! The long referral link will now be shortened. 

Start promoting your referal link on forums, your blogs, Twitter, Face Book, other social websites, etc.   I don?t only mean Nigerian forums because
this opportunity is universal to earn more.   
Assuming you were able to get 50 sign-ups through your link daily, it
means INSTANT $100 daily i.  e.   $2/person and another random $1.  5 that will be coming to you here and there.   It means, you may end up making up to $150 daily if 50 people sign-up through your link. 
 So, what are you waiting for?

Good luck!
To your success. 
thenigerianconnection.  blogspot.  com
gbatamoney@gmail.  com

Post Merge: September 02, 2009, 03:42:15 PM
so make some money this year: thenigerianconnection. blogspot. com

Advertisements

« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 03:42:15 PM by thenigerianconnection »

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

what is LIBERTY RESERVE?
« on: September 02, 2009, 03:12:32 PM »

Offline cooljoe

• Asistance
  • Honorable
  • Learn 4rm yesterday, live 4 2day, hope for 2morrow
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 Opera 9.80
    • View Profile
Re: what is LIBERTY RESERVE?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 05:09:01 PM »
welcome thenigerianconnection

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 05:09:01 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline furtune

• Honorable
  • It is good to be good!
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 Opera 9.80
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 11:49:53 AM »
wrong board
CLICK HERE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON NBF SOCIAL NETWORKYou Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Links To Appear In your Signature
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BAN

Offline ESTHER ADAMA

• Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 12:09:58 PM »
Please how can i open liberty reserve account if i dont have i credit card?

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 12:09:58 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free