Author Topic: LEARN HOW TO SCORE YOUR MUSICAL PIECE ON YOUR COMPUTER  (Read 1575 times)

Offline donmusic

• New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.10 Firefox 3.0.10
    • View Profile
LEARN HOW TO SCORE YOUR MUSICAL PIECE ON YOUR COMPUTER
« on: August 30, 2009, 06:20:37 PM »

?You Have Problems On How To Score Choir Piece?  Here Is An Answer To It. ?

Fellow Lovers of Good Musics,
I Have good news for you- good news because you don?t have to worry about the stress involved in scoring your choir piece manually . It is a sure way of creating classical music??.
   I could remember then when my choir is to have a classical concert, it was a huge load of work on our organist, music director and some other music oriented members of the choir to get the note transcribed into what we understand.  But here is a software that is a solution to your problem if you fall in our category.
   Seeing a classical choir director transcribing musical notation for the whole choir using photocopied materials, or even using blackboard and chalk which I considered improper at this century.
Well the solution to the problem is not that far and difficult, it?s only music on computer.  This will give you an easy way to singing your classical music.
Using this software, you stand the benefit of,
1.     Scoring music piece with easy.
2.    Separating each musical parts from the main staff(SATB)
3.    Maximum availability of staff.
4.    Demo playing of scored parts.
5.    Unlimited editing access.
To order for this e-product, simply walk into any branch of WEMA bank nationwide, and pay a sum of =N=1500 into this account.
Account Name: Olasupo Oladele Adeyemi
Account Number: 087211684916
   Make sure after you might have paid, send the transaction details(name, teller number,amount, email address) to this  phone number 08068095771.  After your payment might have been confirmed you will receive your package within 24 hours.
                              Yours sincerely,
                              Oladele.

P. S:  remember you stand  the benefits of been an efficient music director, part splitting of choral piece, demo playing and adjustment of piece.
Comments:
?This software is all you need to be a good music director??. Aiwa
?This is what we have been looking for over the years, It is time saving, efficient, and self explanatory. ?  ?. Adeyemi
Director, Amazing Music School,
Ido-Osun. 

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« on: August 30, 2009, 06:20:37 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free