Author Topic: www.massivesave.com is a big scam in Lagos Nigeria  (Read 4578 times)

Offline jideolaoke2000

• Still New
  • Windows NT 6.2 Windows NT 6.2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 37.0.2062.124 Chrome 37.0.2062.124
    • View Profile
  • Profession: online marketer
www.massivesave.com is a big scam in Lagos Nigeria
« on: September 30, 2014, 08:39:51 AM »
www. massivesave. com is a big scam.

My name is abassy and i am suppose to be part of the owner.  i brought the idea and gave jide olaoke but i was surprised my idea and turned to a foreign owner.

If you need a better online program to invest your hard earned money please contact me and my team on : 07038380320

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

www.massivesave.com is a big scam in Lagos Nigeria
« on: September 30, 2014, 08:39:51 AM »

Offline Tonytizzle

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 32.0 Firefox 32.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Humanitarianism
Re: www.massivesave.com is a big scam in Lagos Nigeria
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 10:19:58 AM »
Which part of massivesave.  com is a scam?

The free E-books on Health and Wellness given to all members? I find the books very enlightening.   The value of this package is worth over US$3000.   Or the instant payment to you for each person who lands in your matrix? Stop spreading lies.   Massivesave.  com is real and not a scam or Ponzi.   I love it because I make wire-transfer from the website to my dom account so I am benefiting big time already.   there are two things that would make a person patronize Massivesave mlm plan. 

1.   If you love the topics on health and wellness, and desire to own the materials.   Some of the products www.  massivesave.  com/products.  aspx

2.   If you want to earn instant payments by participating in the MLM business which I personally find easy because you earn on each single person who lands in your matrix as against the famous structure were one need to circle or complete a level before earnings are paid. 

Life is a choice likewise business.  .  . 
Everyone have to make a choice for him/herself based on correct and honest info at their disposal. 

Joining massivesave international is very affordable at the cost of just one-time reg fee of $50 x N185 = N9250, which gives you instant access to all materials and e-books worth thousands of dollars.   So you've got nothing to loss if you care to know how to stay healthy and well.   I care about my health, don't know of you.   Health is wealth, your knowledge on health and wellness also gives one some form of power to stay healthy.   Other things in Massivesave International are benefits benefits benefits.   

Wisdom is always increasing.   So make your judgement wisely and join massivesave without fear.   Its a real online business. 

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:23:36 AM by Tonytizzle »

Re: www.massivesave.com is a big scam in Lagos Nigeria
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 10:19:58 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline powergreat

• New
  • Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
  • Opera 11.10 Opera 11.10
    • View Profile
Re: www.massivesave.com is NEVER a scam in Lagos Nigeria
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 12:56:11 PM »
 Nigerians, never be scared.  this is a real online network.  someone somewhere is just trying to destroy what God has ordained.  But God will not allow them to succeed.  i did withdrawals anytime i want, this program is a blessing to me and my team members.  infact a blessing to all.   

Re: www.massivesave.com is NEVER a scam in Lagos Nigeria
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 12:56:11 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free