All 2014/2015 prospective students of the
University of Abuja,(UNIABUJA) are to appear for
post UTME screening exercise in the school
between August 11th and 12th, 2014.
Note that this screening is an oral interview,
not written. We therefore advise our students
to dress corporate, decent and smart!
1. All the Applicants who chose The university of
Abuja as their choice of University.
2. All such candidates in (1) above who scored a
minimum of 180 in JAMB 2014.
4. All such candidates in (2) above who did not choose UNIABUJA as choice but scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB 2014.
UNIABUJA 2014/2015 Post-Utme is scheduled to
hold as follows:
Day 1: Monday 11th August, 2014
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Education
Day 2: Tuesday 12th August, 2014
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Law
Requirements for Uniabuja 2014/2015 Post-UTME
All interested Candidates are to come to the
screening venue along with the following
- Jamb Result Slip (Original and Photocopies).
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Statement of
results(Original and Photocopies).
- 2(two) passport size photographs.
- A Bank draft of N5,000(Payable to ?The University of
You can get the bank draft only from First Bank within the School or call the Financial Section of the Bursary Unit for payment detail (07033333042, 07056892067)
Applicants who are far from the institution, should contact the Bursary Unit above for bank draft payment.
Please share this information!