Author Topic: what is Forex trade? and how to make money?  (Read 303 times)

Offline timiwillson

• New Comer
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 35.0.1916.153 Chrome 35.0.1916.153
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Forex consultant
what is Forex trade? and how to make money?
« on: July 16, 2014, 02:14:55 PM »
What is Forex (FX) trading?

Forex trading involves the exchange of currencies between traders and investors 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.  The Forex market is one of the largest and most liquid financial markets, known as a global inter-bank market with a trading volume of more than $5 trillion a day.  With a host of benefits making FX one of the most appealing financial markets in the world, Forex offers continuous opportunities for profit-making.

so since you have known all about Forex what next?
get your self a recommended broker that will not run away with your money.
make a deposit from the comfort of your bedroom and start trading.

let be ask you a simple question guys; if the president of south Africa dies will oil price go up or down?
of cos it will always go up because the oil producing company will go on suspension that makes the price of oil go up,
now as a experience Forex trader what will you do?
you go into your bedroom put on your fast link, access your MT4( the software use for trading) and start selling oil to make profit.
the choice is yours to make not me, instead to keep buying e-books that you will make money from Facebook,2go deceiving you why not join me
for this interested investment and make reasonable money, at least you can pay your bill, rent, go on vacation to any country.
but nobody will tell you this rather put into one non sense e-book and start selling.  come guys is high time for us to make money and put does dupers into shame.  contact me on or flash +2348148219578, email: timiwillson44@gmail. com, Skype: timi. wilson1, Facebook: timiwillson. or register here hxxp: record. ironaffiliates. com/_W0rWMn-FeVZ2qOYNvGXWVGNd7ZgqdRLk/1/
wish you all the best, God bless your day!

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

what is Forex trade? and how to make money?
« on: July 16, 2014, 02:14:55 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free