Author Topic: FREE BROWSING SETTINGS AND SOFTWARES  (Read 5759 times)

Offline drelude

• Cadet
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
    • View Profile
FREE BROWSING SETTINGS AND SOFTWARES
« on: August 10, 2009, 05:57:00 PM »
Hello all,
 I am here to provide solution to your free browsing problems,both on phone and laptop/pc and also give you tools that will enable you enjoy your laptop/PC. You will have access to numerous softwares (both phone and pc) with their serial keys and I will keep you updated with the latest cheats on mtn,zain,glo and etisalat(which will be sent to your mail box from time to time as they are unveiled).

FREE BROWSING ON PHONE
There are numerous softwares which can be use in browsing free with your phone,by using cheats which are embedded in the softwares. As you are aware,our service providers do block gprs access on our phones(if you are using cheats or software)from time to time,but that does not mean the end of free browsing. You will always get the latest free browsing cheats from me including phone softwares. I will send the latest phone browser(4. 2 multi-window with editable servers,Bolt browser,internet explorer,ucweb and others)),which gives you a sensational browsing experince as if you are browsing with your laptop. I will also send solibay and operamini mod 2. 06,including their cheats and installation manual. China phone free browsing settings.
       The phone softwares are not restricted to the following although you are free to make your request;Migg 33,Network accelerator jar(it drags gprs,edge,hsdpa,wifi signal into your phone ideal in locations where bad signals is experienced. ,Anti-virus for symbian and java phones and numerous other phone sofwares. They will be sent to your email box from time to time with other softwares and cheats(strictly for my subscribers).
     N/B;You will receive mails containing lectures on ......ING. I don?t have to blow my trumpet,this information will be very beneficial to you as you will be taught how to protect yourself from being a victim and being the ......er. These informations will not be sent to you at once,but in bits from time to time,you will receive text messages  in your phone alerting you to check your box.
FREE BROWSING ON PC/LAPTOP
  This is achieved using the underlisted softwares. These softwares will enable you browse free by bye-passing the firewalls of our network internet providers. Most countries of the world has adopted internet censorship,thereby restricting their citizens from accessing certain sites. For instance,the Iranian government recently blocked their citizens from accessing certain sites including Facebook and Youtube. This measure is often adopted by the government to prevent the dissimination of information. They employ these softwares in order to access this restricted sites,though we use them in Nigeria for free browsing. There are numerous softwares but the ones listed below are those we have settings for.

FREEDOM
This software turns your pc into an uncensored ,anonymous WEB and SOCK proxy which can be used by your web applications. It is no secret that your freedom client browses free in Nigeria without cheat. It allows you to surf the web free 24hrs without paying a dime. The latest modifications made by the freedom's client admin uses open VPN(it must be installed) which turns your pc into a broadband connection,and also allows you to share your internet conection with another computer when the appropraite cable is connected. Some people claim they can configurate the software to browse,but the speed matters a lot. There are about 22  freedom servers that could be used for browsing,one can switch between these servers if any is slow. These 22 servers are the ones made public by the freedom client admin. ,they are often crowded and strained,resulting in slow browsing. There are other undisclosed servers which browses much faster than the known since they are not made public and are not crowded. I will disclose these servers to my subscribers.
    I will give you the download link(although you can as well get it on the freedom site)of the freedom software with a comprehensive,step-by-step manual which will guide you through the configuration process. The manual covers syncronisation of phone and PC(with download link to nokia and SE pc suite),configuration on pc suite,everything you need to get started. Join in the free browsing frenzy.
   Other softwares are; FREEGATE,TOR + PROXIFIER,GTUNNEL and GPASS.
You will have access to the configurations/download link  of these softwares,which will enable you browse free with your laptop.
COMPUTER SOFTWARES
You will have access to the following softwares and more with their serial keys.
ESET SMART SECURITY 4 antivirus
This is a every effective antivirus which is often used by cyber cafe operators due to it effectiveness.  Apart from it effectiveness,this antivirus could be updated with the internet connection gotten from your free browsing connection.

FREE DSTV on PC
This is a software that allows you watch foreign channels,which are chosen by country including dstv when you choose Nigeria.
Others are  NORTON ANTI-VIRUS 2009,AVAST 4. 8 HOME EDITION,AVAST 4. 8 PROFESSIONAL,VIRTUAL DJ 2. 8 to mention just a few.   

These product/services will cost you a token of N2000 only. This is almost free considering all you stand to gain. We have opened a data base for my subscribers which will be used in sending them the latest updates and cheats on free browsing/software serial keys.  To become our subscriber send an email to:dreludegroup@yahoo. com with ?Getting Started? as subject. Let us do the thinking while you sit back check your mail and enjoy our valuable services. Our loyalty and interest is only on our subscribers,needless to send the email if you don?t intend to become one

To your success.

Dreludegroup

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

FREE BROWSING SETTINGS AND SOFTWARES
« on: August 10, 2009, 05:57:00 PM »

Offline Kelly12

• New Comer
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 8.01 (Opera Mini 2.0.4509) Opera 8.01 (Opera Mini 2.0.4509)
    • View Profile
Re: FREE BROWSING SETTINGS AND SOFTWARES
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 08:06:20 AM »
Guy i need d code 4 solibay zain or mtn

Offline Wethebest

• Jr Poster
  • The very best
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.19634) Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.19634)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 08:29:06 AM »
na wah 4 u!

Offline Lukeazy

• New Comer
  • Browser:
  • Opera 8.01 (Opera Mini 2.0.4509) Opera 8.01 (Opera Mini 2.0.4509)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 05:07:45 PM »
Na wao,y cant u people help 4 once. if any body need free browsin,cal me or mail me@ lukint2005@yahoo. com.  Or no 08036168789 08023325062. they re thieves.

Offline donkrist

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 11:11:01 AM »
Free Browsing Updates On PHONE AND PC and also PC AND MOBILE DSTV software and lots more . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hello every body i am a web researcher and basical on THINGS about mobile phones and PC Free tricks,enhance softwares and lots which my organisation can offer.  Here are Some of what i offer and am very sure i can help you with all the following  below:

-i offer the current free browsing code for any network such as zain free browsing settings and mtn Codes also glo

--Free browsing on Pc

--Ebook on opening a PALPAY ACCOUNT/US BANK ACCOUNT.

--A DSTV software which i send to mobile phone to enable you watch the dstv on your mobile 24hours without having any cost of subscripion,all stations are free and you can also connect it to your pc or laptop to watch in more advance way{works on original phones that are GPRS enabled} you can also confirm it with this link:

wap. freebe. rok. tv/index. cgi?m=pc17372476

by putting it on your url or Goto your wap browser on your phone to watch it via Gprs But you get charge for watching it because is via Gprs but with the software you watch it with your normal phone network with any deduction of your account. JUST FREE.

--I also build sites for people that will like to make money with the site it consist of your name or which ever way you want it e. g NAXTCOMPANY. com aND ALSO DESIGN IT THE WAY YOU WANT etc.

-- lastly there is a site i offer for just 700. with that site you can always get the current free browsing settings like IPS/CODES and also about FREE CALLS AND SMS anytime you like and also get the best sites so far ONLY ON ONE SITE. Avoid looking for who to call just get the site.

BUT WHAT MAKES MORE FUN IS THE MOBILE DSTV.

IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN ANY JUST GIVE ME CALL, I dont attend to text nor flash.

And my services are well asured.

Please avoid calling any one else but me for the garanty service i and my organisation offers.

Admin

Offline saintompet

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 Opera 9.80
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 02:42:36 AM »
BROWS FREE ON PC/system

My people perish for lack of code and software
Some say you can no longer brows free using Zain, etisalat an MTN but guess what am still using it on my PC
Check this out

for you to enjoy free pc browsing
Follow my step by step setup.
REQUIREMENT:

ANY OF THESE;
BROWS-ABLE Phone preferable Nokia, Motorola and Sony-Ericsson.
WITH Compatible USB cable (or Data cable) of your phone for easy connectivity or Bluetooth WITH THE PHONE PC SCITE (I HAVE ALL THIS SOFTWARE IF U NEED ANY)
OR
>USB MODEM
OR
>DATACARD

>Your-Freedom software on java platform
OR
The latest
>PINGFU UDP IRIS TUNNEL and uncover the full power of Free Browsing on Computer

ZAIN, MTN,  Etisalat sim card, GPRS enabled

Zain Configuration    MTN Configuration   Etisalat   Configuration

If you are interested reach me - I'll give u the software, settings and installation manual or u download it,
these are  what u get:
>ZAIN PC free browsing,
> MTN PC free browsing Configuration
>ETISALAT PC free browsing
BONUS > Phone free browsing.

If you gat any problem you can always

Reach me @,
saintompet@yahoo.com
saintompet@gmail.com
Thanks.

NB: You can now ask for the PingFu - HTTP Tunnel Solutions – (toll bypassing)
Bypass proxy servers and create a http tunnel through restrictive firewalls - play games, check email, hide IPs for anonymous surfing of the Internet, chat and use Instant Messengers, communicate using VoIP programs , and control your PC Remotely with PingFu - the next generation in HTTP Tunnelling technology.
PingFu is easy to use - one-click and you're ready to go! It configures itself automatically to run smoothly on your computer and network. Advanced tunnelling algorithms ensure the lowest latency.
Fastest one I have seen around.

Offline remmy05

• New
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2009, 12:32:07 PM »
Pls i nid mtn zain cheat on opera and wap.  pls cud any one send it 2 my mail box (remix 0560@yahoo.  com).  pls ooo!!!!!

Post Merge: November 20, 2009, 12:32:48 PM
Pls i nid mtn zain cheat on opera and wap. pls cud any one send it 2 my mail box (remix 0560@yahoo. com). pls ooo!!!!!

Offline Kennyolat

• New
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 12:00:56 AM »
This is free browsing code for zain. us. m. yahoo. com@195. 186. 138. 140:80 it is free of charge. you can also call me on this number. 08034624046

Offline Exceptional Achievers

• Hurt No One So That No One May Hurt You!!!
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.5 Firefox 3.5.5
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 04:35:24 PM »
Really, kenny you tried ooooooooo

thanks all the way!!!
E. A. A is positioned to providing Quality Teaching / Lectures and On-line Registration Services to all students preparing for both Local and Foreign Examinations here in Nigeria. Such exams includes : SSCE, GCE, JAMB, IJMB, ICAN, SAT, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, IELTS...etc websites http://exceptionalachievers.blogspot.com  http://eachieversacademy.com  E-mail : exceptionalachieversacademy@gmail.com  eaaonline4u@yahoo.com  You are welcome to our great Academy

Offline saintompet

• Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Flock 2.5.6 Flock 2.5.6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2010, 02:42:01 PM »
INTERNET ACCESS SOLUTIONS / BROWSING FREE

1. Exposing free BROWSING ON LAPTOP/DESKTOP

FASTER and BETTER and much more EASIER TO INSTALL; IT?S a 24HRS OF TOTAL FULL BROWSING RIGHT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR LIVING ROOM WITHOUT PAYING A DIME. Anywhere  - Anytime

>USB MODEM OR DATACARD  (UNLOCKING OF MODEM TO BROWS WIH ANY SIM- IS ALSO AVALIABLE)

The Free Browsing software for Computer

these are  what u get:
   ZAIN PC free browsing,
   MTN PC free browsing Configuration
   ETISALAT PC free browsing
   Multilinks PC free browsing.
   Starcomm PC free browsing.
   Phone free browsing.

If you are interested:

*WE GO AS FAR AS COMING DOWN TO YOUR OFFICE OR PLACE OF RESIDENCE TO CONFIGURE AND SET IT UP FOR YOU* (Provided you are within vicinity)

Seeing is believing so wouldn't you rather patronize us?

OR
SIMPLY COME TO OUR OFFICE YOURSELF WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR FLASH DRIVE TO GET THE FREE BROWSING PACKAGE

OR
I attach d software and send it through e-mail (online)

OTHER SERVICES OFFERED
   Free Internet TV & Radio software
   MODEM AND DATACARD UNLOCKING AND FLASH
   Forex training AND FOREX ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
   WEB DESIGNING, HOSTING, AND MAINTANCE
   System consultancy and repair is available
   FREE BROWSING ......ING TUTORHOW TO CREATE A PROV FILE/
   HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR COMPUTER OR LAPTOP/
   FREE TO AIR DSTV CHANNELS
   TUTORIAL INTERACTIVE VIDEOS(PHOTOSHOP, FOREX)

FOR MORE INFOMATION

CONTACT OUR HELPDESK

Headquaters (HQ)
HYPERLINKS CONCEPT
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN
UGBOWO
BENIN CITY
saintompet@yahoo.com
saintompet@gmail.com
or

NB:
UNLOCK YOUR USB MODEM WITHIN FEW SECONDS so as to use any network/sim on it to brows for free
YOU CAN ALSO UPGRADE IT TO MAKE CALL
YOU CAN ALSO INCREASE THE SPEED TO 7.2Mbps

Offline joyy

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.6 Firefox 3.6.6
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2010, 05:12:39 AM »
i commend everybody opinion,but i will like to say  Free browsing or no free browsing its advisable to get a workable online program that can make you good money to pay for bills for your browsing without pains or stress.  just go to : hxxp: 100dollars-daily.  blogspot.  com

Offline haywhy948

• Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Flock 2.6.1 Flock 2.6.1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2010, 02:46:00 PM »
Free INTERNET ACCESS SOLUTIONS

1.   Exposing free BROWSING ON LAPTOP/DESKTOP
   Also avaliable is mobile phone free browsings

FASTER and BETTER and much more EASIER TO INSTALL; IT?S a 24HRS OF TOTAL FULL BROWSING RIGHT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR LIVING ROOM WITHOUT PAYING A DIME.   Anywhere  - Anytime

>USB MODEM OR DATACARD  (UNLOCKING OF MODEM TO BROWS WIH ANY SIM- IS ALSO AVALIABLE)

The Free Browsing software for Computer (and for mobile phone Operamini etc)

If you are interested:

*WE GO AS FAR AS COMING DOWN TO YOUR OFFICE OR PLACE OF RESIDENCE TO CONFIGURE AND SET IT UP FOR YOU* (Provided you are within vicinity)

OR

SIMPLY COME TO OUR OFFICE YOURSELF WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR FLASH DRIVE TO GET THE FREE BROWSING PACKAGE

OR

OTHER SERVICES OFFERED
   FOREX ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT and Forex training
   HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR COMPUTER OR LAPTOP
   TUTORIAL INTERACTIVE VIDEOS(PHOTOSHOP, FOREX ETC)

FOR MORE INFOMATION

CONTACT OUR HELPDESK

HYPERLINKS CONCEPT
haywhy948@gmail.  com
or

NB:
UNLOCK YOUR USB MODEM WITHIN FEW SECONDS so as to use any network/sim on it to brows for free
YOU CAN ALSO INCREASE THE SPEED TO 7.  2Mbps

Post Merge: December 04, 2010, 02:58:51 PM
Free INTERNET ACCESS SOLUTIONS

1.  Exposing free BROWSING ON LAPTOP/DESKTOP
   Also avaliable is mobile phone free browsings

FASTER and BETTER and much more EASIER TO INSTALL; IT?S a 24HRS OF TOTAL FULL BROWSING RIGHT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR LIVING ROOM WITHOUT PAYING A DIME.  Anywhere  - Anytime

The Free Browsing software for Computer (and for mobile phone Operamini etc)

If you are interested:

OR

OR

OTHER SERVICES OFFERED
   FOREX ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT and Forex training
   HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR COMPUTER OR LAPTOP
   TUTORIAL INTERACTIVE VIDEOS(PHOTOSHOP, FOREX ETC)

FOR MORE INFOMATION

CONTACT OUR HELPDESK

HYPERLINKS CONCEPT
haywhy948@gmail. com
or

NB:
YOU CAN ALSO INCREASE THE SPEED TO 7. 2Mbps
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 02:58:51 PM by haywhy948 »

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2010, 02:46:00 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free