The naming of SKF bearing:
A complete bearing code is the basic code plus one or more complementary code. Basic code: used to represent the types of bearings, bearing the basic design, the appearance of the bearing size. Complementary code: bearing parts, and the basic design have different structure or there are other characteristics of variant.
SKF bearing the basic code:
All standard SKF bearing have certain basic models, usually has three or four or five Numbers, or letters and Numbers. The first number or the first letter or letter combinations said bearing types; Behind the two Numbers determine the size of ISO series; The first number represents the width or height series size (B, T/H), the second series of digits represent the diameter (D). The basic types of the last two digits is the size of the bearing number; Multiplied by 5 can draw in mm inner diameter. But there are some exceptions are as follows:
1. In some cases, said bearing type Numbers and size range of the first number is omitted. Example: six (0) 208-2 - z (0) 3209 A
2. The inner diameter less than or equal to 10 mm or greater than or equal to 500 mm of bearing, mm in diameter is usually directly said, there is no code. Size is separated from the rest of the bearing model with diagonal lines, such as: 618/8 (d = 8 mm) or 618/530 MA (d = 530 mm).
3. The inner diameter of 10, 12, 15 and 17 mm bearing any of the following size code mark: 00 = 10 mm 01 = 12 mm 02 = 15 mm 03 = 17 mm
4. For some inner diameter less than 10 mm small bearings, such as deep groove, the heart and angular contact ball bearings, mm in diameter and to (no code),Bearing Material hxxp: www. bearing-us. com/ but it is separated from series model between don't slash, such as 629 or 129 (d = 9 mm).
5. Deviates from the standard diameter of the bearing inside diameter are always don't have to code, but with the mm that take up to three decimal places. The inner logo is part of the basic model, separated by a slash between it and basic models, such as 6202/15875 (d = 15875 mm).
0 class: double row angular contact ball bearings (often omitted) : (0) 3204 A
Class 1: since the self-aligning ball bearing case: 1201 ETN9
2 classes: spherical roller bearing, spherical roller thrust bearing case: 22209 E, 29328 E
Three categories: tapered roller bearing case: 32016 X/Q
Four categories: double row deep groove ball bearing: 4206 ATN9
Example: five types: thrust ball bearing 51100
Six classes: deep groove ball bearings, 6213-2 - z
7 categories: angular contact ball bearings: 7305 BECBM
Eight categories: cylindrical roller thrust bearing case: 81111 TN
N: cylindrical roller bearings The second letter, sometimes the third letter, used to determine the structure of flange, for example, NJ, NU, NUP. Double row or column always begin with NN model of cylindrical roller bearing. Example: NU 2317 ECJ
Class C: CARB bearing C 2205
QJ class: four-point contact ball bearing: QJ 217 MA