Author Topic: Urgent Scholarships for Nigerian  (Read 1533 times)

Offline abidex_decyfem

• New
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337) Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337)
    • View Profile
Urgent Scholarships for Nigerian
« on: July 22, 2009, 09:13:46 AM »
As we all know that to find a scholarship here in Nigeria is not an easy task. 85% of scholarships founded on the internet are for US citizen or US residence.  This is what prompted me in using all what i had to search for scholarships to solve the problem of we Nigerian.  Although, it was not an easy task for me.  Now! I have founded more than 15 scholarshis where Nigerian and Africa as a whole are eligible for.  The best part of this is that one can apply for more than 10 scholarships at a time.  The scholarships has no restriction.  I mean its for undergraduates.  Postgraduates, phd level.  I have packaged everything together in an ebook showing every interested Nigerian the urgent available scholarships and the strategies of applying.  The ebook is partially free but every interested Nigerian should send his or her email address plus N500 MTN recharge card to 07062181126.  After this,they will the ebook to start applying immediately.  CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO WANTS TO STUDY BOTH IN NIGERIA AND ABROAD.  GOOD LUCK!

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Urgent Scholarships for Nigerian
« on: July 22, 2009, 09:13:46 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free