Implement a sound Safety Oversight Programme that complies to international obligations.
The complexity of the aviation industry and the pressure on every stakeholder have led to changes in the way Civil Aviation Authorities implement the Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPS) issued by ICAO. Initially ICAO conducted voluntary audits on selected States to verify the effectiveness of the implementation of the SARPS, which resulted in them introducing mandatory audits from 2005. The concept of mandatory audits was accepted by all states in 2004 and involves that ICAO audits states by following a comprehensive process that considers all annexes (with the exception of 9 and 17) as a system of interrelated requirements rather than each individually. Participants will be introduced to this comprehensive process and will get to work with this new philosophy through practical cases.
How You Will Benefit
Participants will develop a better understanding of the new requirements for Safety Oversight and its impact on the Safety Oversight Function and how they can apply its concepts and principles within their own organization.
* Regional operations managers
* Principal airworthiness surveyors
* Director General advisors
* Flight operations inspectors
* All Civil Aviation flight operations, airworthiness and licensing branch managers involved in co-ordinating a State's corrective action plans
* Differentiating between ?safety? and ?security?
* Review of the history of the Safety Oversight Function to understand the different approach of today
* Review of the 8 Critical Elements of a Safety Oversight System to understand how an integrated approach can lead to improved safety
* Understand the practical application of the new Oversight system within CAA?s and its demands on the CAA and on other stakeholder within the Industry.
* Learn about some programs that can assist managers in ensuring safety in their operations.
* Many exercises and discussions to identify some of the best practices
Medical Issues in Aviation
Understand the principles underlying health, safety and performance of those involved in aviation: practitioners, employees, and passengers.
The lead course facilitator is Dr. Claude Thibeault (Past President of the Aerospace Medical Association, Past President of the International Academy of Aviation and Space Medicine, Past President of the Airline Medical Directors Association and many more and currently Medical Advisor, IATA).
How You Will Benefit
* Understand the principles underlying health, safety and performance of those involved in aviation: practitioners, employees, and passengers
* Medical representatives (doctors, nurses) of airlines
* In-flight and Flight Operations representatives
* Medical Incidents on board (first aid, medical kits, communicable diseases, etc.
* Passenger fitness to fly (medical clearances, review of altitude physiology)
* Passenger Health (Travelers' Thrombosis, Aircraft Drinking Water, Passengers with Reduced Mobility, Cabin Air Quality, etc.)
* Role and Responsibilities of an airline medical department
* Occupational health for aircrew
* Crew Medical Standards (ICAO, certification, interaction between airlines and Civil Aviation Authorities, case studies)
* For medical incidents on board: defibrillator, ground medical support
* For passenger fitness to fly: case studies
* For passenger health: avian fly, disinsection
* For Occupational Health for aircrew: sleep and circadian rhythm, cosmic radiations, medications, travel medicine
DHAEWOOD AVIATION BUSINESS SCHOOL,
30,LAGOS-ABEOKUTA EXP.,CEMENT B/STOP,
AVIATION INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL EXAMS & CERTIFICATION COURSES/PROGRAMS,RECOGNISED BY ALL AIRLINES WORLDWIDE,WITH ANY OF THESE CERTIFICATION YOU ARE SURE TO GET AIRLINES JOBS FAST.*Airline Cabin Crew Training,Airline Call Center Training,Airline Customer Service,Airline Finance and Accounting Management,Airline Marketing,Airline Revenue Management,Airport Customer Service,Airport Operations,Cargo Customer Service,Cargo Marketing,Introduction to Air Transportation,Introduction to the Airline Industry,IATA Global Distribution Systems Fares and Ticketing Course,IATA Travel and Tourism Training-Travel Agents'Marketing Course,IATA Travel and Tourism Training Programme-Level 3:Stepping into Management, ,IATA/UFTAA Travel and Tourism Training Programme-Level 1:Foundation. DHAEWOOD AVIATION BUSINESS SCHOOL,30 LAGOS-ABEOKUTA EXP.CEMENT B/STOP, IKEJA LAGOS. 08026272323,08035050692,08075726805 , http://tinyurl.com/2dhhfaa
, email@example.com, log on to http://tinyurl.com/2dhhfaa
IATA/UFTAA Travel and Tourism Training Programme-Level 2:Consultant,IATA/FIATA Air Cargo Rating,IATA/FIATA Cargo English,IATA/FIATA Cargo Introductory Course,IATA/FIATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR)-Initial,IATA/FIATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR)-Recurrent,Live Animals Regulations(Distance Learning),LOCAL CERTIFICATION COURSES:AIR TRANSPORT ESSENTIALS,AIRLINE COMPUTER RESERVATION SYSTEM,AIR TRANSPORT ESSENTIALS + AIRLINE COMPUTER RESERVATION,AIRLINE TICKETING + AIRLINE COMPUTER RESERVATION,Tourism MANAGEMENT,Hotel Management,Travel Agency Management,Airline Customer Service,AIRLINE CARGO HANDLING & OPERATIONS- Clearing and Forwarding (Freight Forwarding),AIRLINE STUDIES/AVIATION STUDIES/AIR TRANSPORT STUDIES,SHIPPING,PORTS & MARITIME STUDIES, Shipping/Export Management,Transport Management (SELF STUDY),CABIN CREW (AIR HOSTESS),DHAEWOOD DIPLOMA IN CABIN CREW,PILOTING (THEORETICAL CLASS IN NIGERIA),PILOTING (PRACTICAL FLYING ABROAD),Aeronautical Engineering-Leading to practical training Abroad,Piloting (Ground School)-Leading to flight Training Abroad,Aircraft Maintenance engineering-Leading to practical Training Abroad. 5% DISCOUNT ON ANY FEE, IF YOU ARE PAYING ONCE,2.5% DISCOUNT ON ANY FEE, IF YOU ARE PAYING TWICE within 30 days.
management training school in lagos nigeria | airport operation training school in lagos nigeria | shipping, imports & export training school in lagos nigeria | airline studies training school in lagos nigeria | shipping, imports & maritime training school in lagos nigeria | piloting training school in lagos nigeria | airline customer service training school in lagos nigeria | aeronautics training school in lagos nigeria | airline call center course training school in lagos nigeria | aircraft engineering training school in lagos nigeria | airline finance & accounting management training school in lagos nigeria | airline revenue management training school in lagos nigeria | airport customer service training school in lagos nigeria | cargo customer service training school in lagos nigeria | business studies/management training school in lagos nigeria | cargo marketing training school in lagos nigeria | marketing management training school in lagos nigeria | sales management training school in lagos nigeria | entrepreneurship management training school in lagos nigeria | financial management training school in lagos nigeria | human resources management training school in lagos nigeria | hospitality management training school in lagos nigeria | environmental management training school in lagos nigeria | supply chain management training school in lagos nigeria | personal development & management training school in lagos nigeria