Author Topic: BROWSE FOR FREE FROM TODAY TILL JANUARY 2011  (Read 1353 times)

Offline nobleobed

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 2.0.0.7 Firefox 2.0.0.7
    • View Profile
BROWSE FOR FREE FROM TODAY TILL JANUARY 2011
« on: June 30, 2009, 11:48:34 AM »
Since the advent of FREE Internet browsing in November, 2007 starting with yourfreedom. net from Germany and later Proxifer Proxy browser software proxifier. com , there have been too many hiccups and resistance from Nigeria GSM Service Providers like GloMobile, MTN, Celtel now ZAIN.  Most of the proxy servers online are FREE but to get connected to them , one have to use GSM network in ones country to hook up as a gateway.

After the success of the first FREE Browsing proxy, yourfreedom, GloMobile moved in in May 7 , 2008 and stopped it.  Soon than they stopped it, another and the most successful FREE BROWSING Proxy, Proxifier came up.  Proxifier was so good and successful that GloMobile which was the best gateway then became apprehensive and tried so many tricks to stop it.  When they could not, they shut down their GPRS facility in August under the excuse of nationwide maintenance.  Three and half-month later , they reopened their GPRS server and Proxifier is dead.  During those days of shut down of Glo GPRS Server, Nigerians have researched and started using MTN GPRS Server.  More than 10 proxy and non-proxy settings came up at sometimes a week or 2 weeks interval, early this year zain introduce their own free browsing which is no more working now.

We have used so many free browsing like opera mini, sureproxy and many others, the problem of so many of these is that you can even open your mail with it, some you can chat, doesn't open big websites and some you can download from them and so many otherproblems associated with these free browsing in the country.

To solve this problem we have imported a very nice card that browse very fast, open mail, you can use to chat, download, trade forex, use to trade all your online bussiness and many more.  It is legal and free, you can use it for years and i repeat it is pure free browsing.
For more info  call 08063037457, 07038280360pls.  or visit the site below.

Advertisements

VISIT: www. noblesforum. com
START PRINTING RECHARGE CARDS VISIT: www. nigeriajobflash. blogspot. com,  GET YOUR FOREX ROBOTS ALSO LEARN HOW TO TRADE FOREX AT BONANZA PRICE VISIT : www. cool-dollars. blogspot. com

Offline kallysky1

• Windows Server 2003 Windows Server 2003
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 2.0.0.10 Firefox 2.0.0.10
    • View Profile
Re: BROWSE FOR FREE FROM TODAY TILL JANUARY 2011
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 02:07:26 PM »
HAVE YOU EVER HAD THE FEELINGS OF BROWSING FOR FREE? IF YOU HAVE THEN TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY.

I want to introduce the Mtn and Glo free browsing software that will enable you browse for free for 24hours without paying a dime.   This software is really fast and you ever need to pay any telecommunication network for browsing again.   Simply request for it and you will be amazed the potentials that are abound.   Remember its  24 hours of total free browsing using just your Gprs Phone, Usb cord and Pc Suite.

If you are still in doubt simply call or email our helpdesk at:
kallysky@yahoo. com

Offline boro

• Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337) Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337)
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Writer
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 09:54:50 PM »
Omigoush! What is this 10, 10 kobo my opera 4. 2 is collecting? Please I need a relief code here!
www.facebook.com/jerryfables
IF IT WERE NOT SO, I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU.

Offline goodness4peace

• New Comer
  • Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
  • Mozilla compatible Mozilla compatible
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 06:33:02 PM »
hello friends. pls can  any one  tell me what  to do?when ever i on my
 laptop it always write opprating system not fund. . . . what  does this mean?

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 06:33:02 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free