Author Topic: THE LATEST MOST SOPHISTICATED WAY TO BROWSE THE INTERNET FREE OF CHARGE IN 9JA  (Read 2934 times)

Offline Gmaster1

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.10 Firefox 3.0.10
    • View Profile
IF YOU ARE A FAN OF FREE INTERNET BROWSING, THIS NEWS IS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE LATEST MOST SOPHISTICATED WAY TO BROWSE THE INTERNET FREE OF CHARGE IN NIGERIA.   

As the network service providers keep on upgrading their firewalls, new and stronger softwares for free internet browsing are now on board for both zain and mtn which will allow you by pass them.   The latest way and most sophisticated way so far to browse the internet free is a gateway of configuring your computer in such a way that when you pair your phone with the computer, you browse the internet free of charge using zain nigeria but your server will be located at Thailand changing your zain nigeria sim card into zain Thailand.    this time around, you don't need any software or client.    simply connect your phone to your computer, put in some little settings and browse the internet free.    see, you don't need freedom, Gtunell or any ......er software except your PC suite and your browser like opera, Mozilla, flock etc.   

FOR MTN FREE BROWSING ON COMPUTER.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   

Hee, if you are not using 'your freedom' to browse the internet free, sorry; i don't blame you because you are not informed.    About 2 weeks ago, MTN blocked our old free browsing code ( i mean "loaded.   mtnonline.   com") that we were using for freedom leaving many stranded.    But if you are reading this post, i am sure that your problem is 50% solved.   Soldier go, soldier come; i am very happy to bring to your notice the latest code for freedom.    This time, better and faster.    It does not make use of proxy whatsoever.    I know you don't want to continue spending that hard-earned income, so just call me on 08135730973 and get this latest code.   

FOR MTN FREE BROWSING ON PHONE
Last week, i dropped a code here.    many thanks to those that called me to say thank you and the appreciating replies to that post.    Unfortunately, the code was terminated last week; but to God be the glory who keep directing us and i am very happy to announce this latest cheat code for your mobile.   

homepage url: wap.   mtnonline.   com/gwt/n
proxy address:209.   85.   129.   99
proxy port: 80
If you are using Nokia s60 phones, don't dare tell me that you dont't know where to put proxy in your phone because i have treated this problem many times.    You can consult my earlier post for help.   

For your operamini mods, you can call me on 08135730973 and get the latest MTN proxyfile, send it via bluetooth to your phone and enjoy free internet on your mobile while it last.   
For other networks-zain and etisalat, you can call me on 08135730973 to get the codes becuase i don't have time to keep typing all of them here.   

BELOW ARE LISTS OF OTHER PACKAGES YOU CAN GET FROM ME.   
1.    free mtn, zain and etisalat free browsing on computer
2.   free mtn, zain and etisalat free browsing on mobile phones
3.    Free DSTV on MOBILE PHONES.   
4.    Free DSTV on laptops.   
5.   Free INTERNATIONAL CALLS.   
6.   Open and verify your paYPAL account.   
7.   How to print recharge cards
8.    Uk and US bank account.   
9.    many more.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   

START ENJOYING YOUR LAPTOPS AND DESKTOPS,
NELSON.   

Advertisements

« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 06:04:09 PM by Gmaster1 »
[img]hxxp: blackmarketersforum. com/blacks. jpg[img]

Offline efobijerry

• Jr Poster
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337) Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337)
    • View Profile
As for opera 4.   2, it's still browsing free and faster by day.    But the problem is where you'll see the real one.    Yes you heard me right; it's not the one in opera.   com.    Only proffessionals can give it to you now.    Am in P.   H.    And if U can locate me I give to you free as a member of the NBF.    Call 08063458907.   

Post Merge: July 18, 2009, 12:24:37 PM
As for opera 4.  2, it's still browsing free and faster by day.   But the problem is where you'll see the real one.   Yes you heard me right; it's not the one in opera.  com.   Only proffessionals can give it to you now.   Am in P.  H.   And if U can locate me I give to you free as a member of the NBF.   Call 08063458907. 

Post Merge: July 18, 2009, 12:24:46 PM
As for opera 4. 2, it's still browsing free and faster by day.  But the problem is where you'll see the real one.  Yes you heard me right; it's not the one in opera. com.  Only proffessionals can give it to you now.  Am in P. H.  And if U can locate me I give to you free as a member of the NBF.  Call 08063458907.
Nice-......ers.    org

Offline Kelechiart

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
My bros say it al. information technology is money cos it takes money to research and to give info. call on me 08032635768

Offline bodyarmour

• New
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
I'm quite new here.   Am using operamini 4.  2 mod prince 007.   I downloaded it from sharemobile but I've forgotten the link.   I've found out that am charged for disconnecting and it's just like 2 or 3 naira.   Am using "wap.  mtnonline.  com.  server4operamini.  com:80".   pls i need some game download links.   am using motorola v3 razr. 

Post Merge: July 22, 2009, 12:52:29 AM
I'm quite new here.  Am using operamini 4. 2 mod prince 007.  I downloaded it from sharemobile but I've forgotten the link.  I've found out that am charged for disconnecting and it's just like 2 or 3 naira.  Am using "wap. mtnonline. com. server4operamini. com:80".  pls i need some game download links.  am using motorola v3 razr.

Offline Mucokey

• Browser:
  • Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.4.Vista) Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.4.Vista)
    • View Profile
Gud job entity cum universal- work minus stumble

Offline saintompet

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 Opera 9.80
    • View Profile
BROWS FREE ON PC/system

My people perish for lack of code and software
Some say you can no longer brows free using Zain, etisalat an MTN but guess what am still using it on my PC
Check this out

for you to enjoy free pc browsing
Follow my step by step setup.
REQUIREMENT:

ANY OF THESE;
BROWS-ABLE Phone preferable Nokia, Motorola and Sony-Ericsson.
WITH Compatible USB cable (or Data cable) of your phone for easy connectivity or Bluetooth WITH THE PHONE PC SCITE (I HAVE ALL THIS SOFTWARE IF U NEED ANY)
OR
>USB MODEM
OR
>DATACARD

>Your-Freedom software on java platform
OR
The latest
>PINGFU UDP IRIS TUNNEL and uncover the full power of Free Browsing on Computer

ZAIN, MTN,  Etisalat sim card, GPRS enabled

Zain Configuration    MTN Configuration   Etisalat   Configuration

If you are interested reach me - I'll give u the software, settings and installation manual or u download it,
these are  what u get:
>ZAIN PC free browsing,
> MTN PC free browsing Configuration
>ETISALAT PC free browsing
BONUS > Phone free browsing.

If you gat any problem you can always

Reach me @,
saintompet@yahoo.com
saintompet@gmail.com
Thanks.

NB: You can now ask for the PingFu - HTTP Tunnel Solutions – (toll bypassing)
Bypass proxy servers and create a http tunnel through restrictive firewalls - play games, check email, hide IPs for anonymous surfing of the Internet, chat and use Instant Messengers, communicate using VoIP programs , and control your PC Remotely with PingFu - the next generation in HTTP Tunnelling technology.
PingFu is easy to use - one-click and you're ready to go! It configures itself automatically to run smoothly on your computer and network. Advanced tunnelling algorithms ensure the lowest latency.
Fastest one I have seen around.

Post Merge: November 18, 2009, 02:16:19 PM
FREE INTERNET ACCESS / BROWSING ON LAPTOP/DESKTOP
My people perish for lack of code and software

HELLO MY PEOPLE IN EDO, DELTA AND ONDO STATE
Exposing free BROWSING ON LAPTOP/DESKTOP

This connection is better than most browsing software you may have used in the past. It is FASTER and BETTER and much more EASIER TO INSTALL; IT’S a 24HRS OF TOTAL FULL BROWSING RIGHT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR LIVING ROOM WITHOUT PAYING A DIME. Anywhere  - Anytime

For you to enjoy free pc browsing
Follow my step by step setup.
REQUIREMENT:

ANY OF THESE;
BROWS-ABLE Phone preferable Nokia, Motorola and Sony-Ericsson.
WITH Compatible USB cable (or Data cable) of your phone for easy connectivity or Bluetooth WITH THE PHONE PC SCITE (I HAVE ALL THIS SOFTWARE IF U NEED ANY)
OR
>USB MODEM
OR
>DATACARD

The Free Browsing software for Computer
BROWSING SOFTWARE and the configuration settings.

ZAIN, MTN,  Etisalat sim card, GPRS enabled

If you are interested
*WE GO AS FAR AS COMING DOWN TO YOUR OFFICE OR PLACE OF RESIDENCE TO CONFIGURE AND SET IT UP FOR YOU* (Provided you are within EDO STATE AND DEALTA STATE ( BENIN, WARRI ASABA AND AKURE)
Seeing is believing so wouldn't you rather patronize us?
 OR
SIMPLY COME TO OUR OFFICE YOURSELF WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR FLASH DRIVE TO GET THE FREE BROWSING PACKAGE

these are  what u get:
>ZAIN PC free browsing,
> MTN PC free browsing Configuration
>ETISALAT PC free browsing
BONUS > Phone free browsing.

CONTACT OUR HELPDESK
SHOP 5
EKOSODIE GATE
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN
UGBOWO
BENIN CITY
saintompet@yahoo.com
saintompet@gmail.com
Thanks.

NB:    System consultancy and repair is available
   Forex training is also available on a professional   level

Post Merge: June 13, 2010, 02:43:22 PM
INTERNET ACCESS SOLUTIONS / BROWSING FREE

1. Exposing free BROWSING ON LAPTOP/DESKTOP

FASTER and BETTER and much more EASIER TO INSTALL; IT?S a 24HRS OF TOTAL FULL BROWSING RIGHT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR LIVING ROOM WITHOUT PAYING A DIME. Anywhere  - Anytime

>USB MODEM OR DATACARD  (UNLOCKING OF MODEM TO BROWS WIH ANY SIM- IS ALSO AVALIABLE)

The Free Browsing software for Computer

these are  what u get:
   ZAIN PC free browsing,
   MTN PC free browsing Configuration
   ETISALAT PC free browsing
   Multilinks PC free browsing.
   Starcomm PC free browsing.
   Phone free browsing.

If you are interested:

*WE GO AS FAR AS COMING DOWN TO YOUR OFFICE OR PLACE OF RESIDENCE TO CONFIGURE AND SET IT UP FOR YOU* (Provided you are within vicinity)

Seeing is believing so wouldn't you rather patronize us?

OR
SIMPLY COME TO OUR OFFICE YOURSELF WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR FLASH DRIVE TO GET THE FREE BROWSING PACKAGE

OR
I attach d software and send it through e-mail (online)

OTHER SERVICES OFFERED
   Free Internet TV & Radio software
   MODEM AND DATACARD UNLOCKING AND FLASH
   Forex training AND FOREX ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
   WEB DESIGNING, HOSTING, AND MAINTANCE
   System consultancy and repair is available
   FREE BROWSING ......ING TUTORHOW TO CREATE A PROV FILE/
   HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR COMPUTER OR LAPTOP/
   FREE TO AIR DSTV CHANNELS
   TUTORIAL INTERACTIVE VIDEOS(PHOTOSHOP, FOREX)

FOR MORE INFOMATION

CONTACT OUR HELPDESK

Headquaters (HQ)
HYPERLINKS CONCEPT
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN
UGBOWO
BENIN CITY
saintompet@yahoo.com
saintompet@gmail.com
or

NB:
UNLOCK YOUR USB MODEM WITHIN FEW SECONDS so as to use any network/sim on it to brows for free
YOU CAN ALSO UPGRADE IT TO MAKE CALL
YOU CAN ALSO INCREASE THE SPEED TO 7.2Mbps
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 02:43:22 PM by saintompet »

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free