Author Topic: Nigerian and Chinese Relations  (Read 2782 times)

Offline lawrenceliu

• Jr Poster
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 8.0 MS Internet Explorer 8.0
    • View Profile
Nigerian and Chinese Relations
« on: July 20, 2013, 03:30:02 PM »
Am Lawrence Liu, Managing Director of Builder Union Group (www. builderunion. com -- China's Largest Online Store for Builders. )
Last night, Beijing Time 2 o?clock, in deep sleeping, I received a call from my former clients in Lagos.  She is planning to come to China but the invitation letter her agent gave her was refused by the Chinese embassy.  And this is quite normal, Nigerians are not too easy to get visa to China.
And what?s worse is that, last time on behalf of Builder Union Group, I attended Shanghai 2012 Global Import & Export Forum, I was surprised to find that most of China?s exporting companies will directly delete emails from Nigeria without even browsing it.
Damn! We have to admit Nigeria has corruption, has fraud, has 419.  But Nigeria has GOOD businessmen and has MANY !
As supplier for sanitary ware, furniture and building materials, we have many clients in Nigeria and we have supplied many big projects like hotels and estates in Lagos, Abuja, PH and other cities in Nigeria.  And every time we got paid.  So who is cheating and where is the fraud? Why to refuse business and refuse your clients??
Just hope Nigeria can grow better, hope Chinese and people from other countries have a view of true Nigerians with kind heart. 

Advertisements

China's Largest Online Store for Builders
hxxp:   www.   builderunion.   com

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Nigerian and Chinese Relations
« on: July 20, 2013, 03:30:02 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free