Monday, May 5, 2008
Job at MTN for PA to the Corporate Services Executive
MTN is recruiting for PA to the Corporate Services Executive to join the team in the Corporate Services Department.
Reporting to the Corporate Services Executive, the ideal candidate must be a graduate with a good first degree preferably in Secretarial Administration.
The candidate will possess 3 years experience in an administrative capacity in a reputable company and experience in administrative support for a top management personnel of a reputable company with local and international operations.
The main responsibilities include:
* Manage the day-to-day administration of the assigned manager/exec?s office and diary
* Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and filing (electronic and hard) process
* Write minutes of meetings and produce memos of such for review
* Tactfully manage sensitive matters and information regarding peculiar issues within the department
* Cross-examine documents for Exec?s review to ensure quality control and compliance to MTNN policies
* Handle assigned Exec?s internal and external designated correspondence
* Collate monthly activity reports from the different units within the assigned department for the Exec?s review
* Processes all requisitions for the assigned Exec?s office
Deadline for application is 13th May 2008.