Author Topic: hey guyz..I?m planning to invest my money with prime4x.com is it safe?  (Read 1720 times)

Offline carlo

• Jr Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.6 Firefox 3.0.6
    • View Profile
. . . . . .

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Offline napstar12

• Jr Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
Re: hey guyz..I?m planning to invest my money with prime4x.com is it safe?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 11:15:27 AM »
I don?t think I could feel confident to try prime4x live account which mean real money.  I would try demo account,
because it?s not real money.

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 11:15:27 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline furtune

• Honorable
  • It is good to be good!
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 01:05:31 PM »
why would you say so?
CLICK HERE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON NBF SOCIAL NETWORKYou Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Links To Appear In your Signature
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BAN

Offline carlo

• Jr Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 04:37:50 AM »
Thanks napstar for your comments. .  but. . . actually am gettin kinda contrasting reviews. . . . but what i've got so far is that itz not dat bad for a beginner like me??? furtune wat do ya think????

Offline bigbuzz

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
Hi, I just want to say that I had compared prime4x with other brokers and I could see that prime4x is one of the brokers who are taking the lowest spreads. and as per as the safety issue is concerned, I've got some friends who have worked with prime4x. .  and the review that I've got so far is not bad compared to other companies in the business.

Offline napstar12

• Jr Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
hi bigbuzz.  .  .   i fully agree with you.  .   as I also have quite a good conception about  this broker.  .   but i've suggested for a demo a/c because.  .   i think for a new user.  .   it provides that extra bit of cushion.  .  so during the learning phase it reduces the risk factor considerably.  . 

Offline kiokama

• New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
hey wts happening here guyz.  y ru discussing only about prime4x???? i know hardly anybody who trades with this broker.   if you want to do some serious trading,go for someone else i can name some of them.    SaxoBank, MBtrading, AvaFx etc they do some serious business.   .    and guyz plz dnt mislead if u dnt know.   .   .   .  
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 01:05:31 PM by kiokama »

Offline carlo

• Jr Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
with the highest of regards,to the  commentors here.  .  .   ionly wanna say that.  .  .   wat am lookin for,is some sort of suggestions.  .   not advertisements.  .  .  so please guyz,i know.  .  .   u mean business and are here for business.  .  .   but .   please.  .  .  .  am lookin for some help desparetly and i definitely can't afford to get confused, plzz.  .  .   i need some experienced and honest members of this forum to help me out.  .  . 

Offline rollbrad

• New Comer
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
well carlo.  .   this is the hard tragedy u have to accept.  .  .   they are out there in numbers to hoodwink ya.  .   so u have to be careful.  .   but i persona;;y think that if u have chosen prime4x juzz by listening from any advertisement then u should think twice, but if have chosen after a thorough study then i must say u haven't really made a bad choice, as far as i know abt this company,, they are nt bad,,then u have to trust someone,, and if u keep distrusting people then u'll one day definitely end up alone in a island.  .   guess u dnt want dat.  .  so u can try it , and then if u dnt like u can alwayz fallback.  .  happy trading.  .  .  

Offline bigbuzz

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.7 Firefox 3.0.7
    • View Profile
i think carlo, u r urself a bit confused,its u who asked to know the credibility of prime4x,thats y i have told that.  i was only trying to say that i haven't faced any miseries while broking wih this roker, which some of my friends face from other brokers.  i dont get a penny even if i advertise.  so y should i waste my time advertising. 

Post Merge: April 06, 2009, 12:20:12 PM
dint get any reply . .  so hope u got my point. .
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 12:20:12 PM by bigbuzz »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free