Author Topic: MAKE N140,000 MONTHLY PRINTING YOUR OWN RECHARGE CARD.  (Read 11707 times)

Offline uadialecharles

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.6 Firefox 3.0.6
    • View Profile
MAKE N140,000 MONTHLY PRINTING YOUR OWN RECHARGE CARD.
« on: February 16, 2009, 12:42:41 AM »

On May 2004, the then President of the federal republic of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo announced the decision of the Government to ban the importation of recharge cards into Nigeria With effect from 1st January, 2005.  

Today people smile to the banks because of the several opportunities that GSM has thrown up.   Though many of these opportunities was reserved for the big players, but today it has trickled down and what used to be exclusively for the big players can now be tapped into by savvy small investors.  

Nigerians are making thousands of Naira weekly printing and selling recharge cards.   You too can be part of this money spinning business opportunity by printing and selling recharge cards.   Yes you can make money from this business opportunity no matter your position.  

New Secrets OF Making N140,000 Printing GSM Recharge Vouchers Cheaper And Selling Profitably to Over 100 Call Centers In Your Area To Buy From You and Smiling to the Bank!
If you don?t know, there are amazing opportunities right now in the GSM industry considering that over 40million Nigerians struggle to buy GSM products.  

Therefore, you can make huge amount of money as a big time investor or as a small scale investor.  

? Would you like to know how to make more money printing and selling GSM recharge cards?

? Do you know that recharge cards are the fast selling products in the country right now?

? Do you know you can grab your share from this unlimited income for life?

? You have a short time to secure for yourself the greatest business opportunity since the GSM boom.  

?   You can operate from the comfort of your home anytime of the day

?   It is 100% legal as there are no special license or permit required to start printing  recharge cards/vouchers of major GSM network.  

Have you ever wanted to go into recharge card business but you are wondering if it will actually be profitable for you.   You just don't want to make mistake, you are afraid you don't know much about the business.  

You have thought, if only you could know where to buy recharge card cheaper and sell profitably.   Or how you can buy in bulk and sell to all the retailers in your area and smile to the bank.  

I have good news for you, all that dream you can make it come true, if you take advantage of the tips I'm offloading to you here.   The commonest challenges faced by every entrepreneur, even the successful ones is the fear of the unknown and so you are not alone but don't let it stop you from becoming the next GSM millionaire.  

Have you observed that all the GSM operators have introduced lower recharge card values in N100, N150, N200, N250, N300, N400 and N500.   Why do you think they all now have these lower recharge vouchers? Remember, N500 was the lowest value in the market before MTN came out with N400.   But now the lowest is N100 and do you believe we could have even N50 value soon.  
One thing can only explain the reason for the lower recharge cards, it sells faster.   Operators are experiencing a boom in recharge card consumption since the introduction of lower recharge cards.  

The most interesting thing however is that only few people supply these vouchers to retailers.   Imagine if it's only one or two people are supplying all the lower recharge cards in your town, how much profit could he be making in one month?
You may think it's impossible for just one person to be supplying these vouchers when there are many dealers scattered all over the state.  

The printing and distributing of voucher pins are the exclusivity of some few GSM operators' dealers.   About 2 per cent of the dealers have this license.   Do you now see why only one person could be making all these money in your state?

Well, I didn't mean to wet your financial appetite and leave you waiting.   You too can be among the few people that can print and distribute these fast selling vouchers in your state.   And you don't have to become a GSM operators licensed dealer that would be a costly process.   You can take advantage of dealers who have the license but don't wish to print themselves.  

With their full support and supply of vouchers pins, you are on your way to making N140,000 or more monthly, printing and selling lower recharge vouchers that are hotcakes all over the country whether it's MTN, Zain, Glo, Visafone, MultiLink, ETC, you can print them in any quantity you so wish.  

People need to make calls everyday either with their phone or from call centers and this can only be done only through loading the phone with any denomination of recharge cards or voucher from any of the network providers.  

The recharge voucher business is filled opportunities at every level depending on one?s financial strength.   Surveys have shown that recharge card is the third selling product after pure water and bread.  

anybody who wants to tap into this opportunity but lacks the financial muscle of the big players, it is now a possibility.  

CAN YOU GIVE ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
How many GSM call centers are in the streets of Nigeria?
How many people use GSM phones in Nigeria?
How many recharge cards are loaded by both individuals and GSM call centers?
By now you should know where I am heading to.   Whether you believe it or not GSM has become an essential commodity in Nigeria.   So what are you waiting for?

What you need now to start up this lucrative business is the necessary information which I have prepared in my manual.   The manual is so simple that it explains what is required to start up, and most importantly, you will know the numerous companies you will be dealing with.  

Call 08052600478, 08025069328 To Order For The Manual Now!!!
Send mail to moneyspillsempire@yahoo.com
CHARLES UADIALE
CEO: www.rechargecardprinting.ewebsite.com

Advertisements

« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 02:47:19 PM by uadialecharles »
If You Have Not Visited www.informationventure.com Then I Know Why You Have Not Been Making Money Online.  

Who Else Want To Start Earning A Guaranteed N140,000 Monthly Printing Recharge Card, Visit http://www.rechargecardprinting.ewebsite.com/ For How to start RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« on: February 16, 2009, 12:42:41 AM »

Offline kolabiz

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
    • View Profile
Re: MAKE N140,000 MONTHLY PRINTING YOUR OWN RECHARGE CARD.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 04:33:27 PM »
Can one start without having computer and printer in place?
How much can one start with?What about security?thanks

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 04:33:27 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline uadialecharles

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.6 Firefox 3.0.6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 10:45:18 PM »
You can start without a computer, by using that of a trusted cafe or that of trusted friend.  Recharge card printing like any business requires capital, and the minimum you can start with is N10,000.
If You Have Not Visited www.informationventure.com Then I Know Why You Have Not Been Making Money Online.  

Who Else Want To Start Earning A Guaranteed N140,000 Monthly Printing Recharge Card, Visit http://www.rechargecardprinting.ewebsite.com/ For How to start RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS

Offline gloriouspath

• New Comer
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 08:33:23 AM »
How can one go about it if you have the N10,000. 
(1) where do I register?
(2) How do I get the code
(3) how do I get the necessar information needed

Thank you.   

John.  odebiri@gmail. com

Offline E-solver

• Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 01:51:46 PM »
Quote from: kolabiz link=topic=21203.   msg133374#msg133374 date=1235144007
Can one start without having computer and printer in place?
How much can one start with?What about security?thanks

YES, You Can start Pring Gsm Recharge Cards Without Computer
and software and without Internet Connection.  

Visit: www. 2009businesses. blogspot. com

OR   

www. nijawealthcreation. blogspot. com

CHEERS.  
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 02:23:33 PM by E-solver »
Work From Home And Make Constant $400 [N60,000] Writing Simple Articles Online. No Experience, No Qualification Required! For FREE Details, Send An Email with Your Phone To onlinewriterscashcode@yahoo. com

Offline prada

• New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 08:16:21 PM »
hw can i start printing recharge cards vouchers cos am still not convinced about this innovation

Post Merge: March 18, 2009, 10:46:58 PM
i need to get a good information on how to start printing recharge vouchers. my mail add is prada_prada007@yahoo. com
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 10:46:58 PM by prada »

Offline uadialecharles

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.13 Firefox 3.0.13
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 05:14:10 AM »
Make your first million this year printing recharge card

Offline achibobo

• Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 8.01 (Opera Mini 2.0.4509) Opera 8.01 (Opera Mini 2.0.4509)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 06:53:02 AM »
Very intresting.
START WITH WHAT U HAVE; DON'T WAIT ON WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE.for your online biz visit>>www.zelexinfotech.blogspot.com

Offline boro

• Browser:
  • Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337) Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337)
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Writer
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2009, 05:51:14 AM »
I think so.
www.facebook.com/jerryfables
IF IT WERE NOT SO, I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU.

Offline Omary

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2009, 11:15:02 AM »
Pls send to my email(patk2kay@yahoo. com) the requirement needed for the rechargecard printing business in Nigeria. I'll be grateful for that the information. Thanks.

Offline uadialecharles

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.5 Firefox 3.5.5
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 09:30:15 AM »
Recharge card printing is a great business for any one. . .

Offline malonauto

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2009, 03:32:11 AM »
Dear Sir,

Are you seeking best business opportunity? Chinese used auto parts which made in Japan and Europe will be the best one. 

There are tens thousands of cars and trucks which were imported from Japan and Europe years before.  Now they are to be dismantled according to Chinese laws, and not allow reusing in China domestic, but are allowed to export.  Most of them are still in quite good conditions; also their price is absolutely cheap, as one third or half of Japanese or European

Our company Guangzhou Malon Auto Parts Co. , Ltd is a leading professional supplier of used and new auto parts in China; it has several warehouses and dismantling workshops with the area up to 60000 M3.  And we specialize in supplying and exporting most of used Japanese and European auto parts of cars, trucks and vans.  Usually, we stock thousands and hundreds parts such as engines, gear boxes, wheels, axles and so on.

More information, please refer to our website: www. ma-lon. com and contact us:
Guangzhou Malon Auto Parts Co. , Ltd
Add: Huadong town, Huadu district, Guangzhou China
Tel: +86-20-86967886
Fax: +86-20-86967886
E-mail: robin@ma-lon. com
MSN:mantti88@hotmail. com

Offline evanvick

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2009, 05:17:13 AM »
everybody wants to make money without telling the truth 140k without detail ok o

Offline uadialecharles

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.6 Firefox 3.5.6
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2010, 09:52:10 PM »
Making N140,000 monthly is not a big deal, after all recharge card printing business is in the boom.  People earn more than N140,000 monthly from recharge card business!

Offline evanvick

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2010, 09:29:46 PM »
i heard your profit on each 10k is about #400 dat means alot of customers and start up capital to really make such profits and remeber you are not the only person on that bz

Offline nairaplus

• New Comer
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.17 Firefox 3.0.17
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2010, 09:35:05 AM »
Information on Recharge Card Printing Business information is available online now free of charge.   If you doubt just go to www.  google.  com and type Nairaplus Recharge Card Printing and enter.   Click on the first link there which says Online Business: Recharge Card Printing Business.   Or send an email to nairaplusblog@yahoo.  com
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 09:57:27 AM by nairaplus »
www. nairaplus. blogspot. com

Offline Halima musa

• Still New
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.Turbo) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.Turbo)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2010, 10:40:59 AM »
Dis is nice anyway,but if is 4real. i wil lik 2 start with 10,000.

Offline ugongo

• Still New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 4.0.249.78 Chrome 4.0.249.78
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2010, 08:33:34 AM »
how do i print in scractch card form,
i know about the paper, software thing but there is this type that is printed now in scratch form small like mail me on unlimpid@yahoo. com

Offline beibee

• Global Moderator
  • Honorable
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2010, 08:37:54 AM »
keep waiting...
CLICK HERE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON NBF SOCIAL NETWORK
You Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Link To Appear In your Signature
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BANNED!

Offline ugongo

• Still New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2010, 09:36:25 AM »
bee waiting is not the issue, doing the right thing at the right time.

if you are still at using computer and orange box you are already far behind

pls is there anyone with the knowledge of how i can get the machine to print in small scratch card form am very interesting

Offline beibee

• Global Moderator
  • Honorable
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2010, 10:09:48 AM »
i'll take to your advice
CLICK HERE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON NBF SOCIAL NETWORK
You Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Link To Appear In your Signature
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BANNED!

Offline uadialecharles

• Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6 Firefox 3.6
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2010, 08:55:16 PM »
Recharge card printing business is very lucrative, its a business every Nigerian should venture into. I just want to share a very powerful resource I just discovered for RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS  for beginners at http://www.rechargecardprinting.ewebsite.com/

Offline fancybynature4ever@yahoo.

• Global Moderator
  • Leader
  • Your greatness isn't what you have today but what you create out of today...
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337)
    • View Profile
  • Profession: ALUMINIUM FIBERICATOR AND DISTRIBUTOR SUCH AS ROOFINGS , WINDOWS AND DOORS call +2348037391565 or +2348057590539
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2010, 09:15:43 PM »
Thinking.......
I am what i am because THE GRACE OF "AM I ONLY I AM"

Offline gemellitus2009

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.3 Firefox 3.5.3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2010, 01:38:58 PM »
Personal Message (Offline)

? Reply #22 on: March 21, 2010, 09:15:43 PM ?
   Reply with quote-quote
Thinking.   .   .   .   .   .   .   
   Report to moderator   Logged
Quote from: gloriouspath link=topic=21203.   msg134387#msg134387 date=1235547203
How can one go about it if you have the N10,000.     
(1) where do I register?
(2) How do I get the code
(3) how do I get the necessar information needed

Thank you.     

John.     odebiri@gmail.    com

Post Merge: September 03, 2010, 01:42:48 PM

Windows XP Windows XP
Browser:
Firefox 3.  5.  3 Firefox 3.  5.  3

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

? Reply #23 on: Today at 01:38:58 PM ?
   Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify
Personal Message (Offline)

? Reply #22 on: March 21, 2010, 09:15:43 PM ?
   Reply with quote-quote
Thinking.   .   .   .   .   .   . 
   Report to moderator   Logged

Post Merge: September 03, 2010, 01:44:55 PM

? Reply #21 on: March 21, 2010, 08:55:16 PM ?
   Reply with quoteQuote
Recharge card printing business is very lucrative, its a business every Nigerian should venture into.  I just want to share a very powerful resource I just discovered for RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS  for beginners at hxxp: www. rechargecardprinting. ewebsite. com/
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 01:44:55 PM by gemellitus2009 »

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2010, 01:38:58 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free