FCMB has always believed in recruiting and training the best talent in
the industry and providing a stimulating entrepreneurial working
environment. In addition, the Bank's entry-level training programme, known as
the Management Development Programme, with its emphasis on classroom
based learning and on-the job training, is one of the most sought after
programmes in the Nigerian banking industry.
As part of our tradition and pedigree we are seeking to hire young
graduates who are hardworking and innovative high performers with excellent
communications skills to form the core of the next generation of
leaders in the bank and the group.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER JOINING US
- Strong brand
- Strong investment banking franchise besides our growing retail
- Foremost player in the Consumer Banking Segment with the launch of My
Bank and I
- Economies of scope from capital market affiliates
- Excellent and growing customer base
- People oriented
- Mentoring and coaching from senior leaders in the organization
- Substantial professional growth and an exciting career even on a
- Opportunity to work in any area of the financial services sector of
the economy within the First City Group
- Graduate of reputable universities /polytechnics in Nigeria or
- Applicants must have been discharged from the National Youth Service
- Minimum of Second Class Upper degree/HND Upper Credit
- Maximum age - 26 years
- Interested candidates should visit the careers page of our website www.firstcitygroup.com
to submit their resumes. or Click here to fill the
- Kindly quote the relevant refernce number ( Ref: GDP 002 )
- Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Application closes om may 9, 2008.