Author Topic: THIS IS MY DISCOVERY  (Read 946 times)

Offline laubraco

• Jr Poster
  • Windows 2000 Windows 2000
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
    • View Profile
THIS IS MY DISCOVERY
« on: December 27, 2008, 10:28:05 AM »
I wish you all a merry chrismas and a prosperous new year.  I welcome back to business if you understand this industry we are working on very well you will agree with me that the informaion industry is much richer than the Music and Movie industry.  But, iam sensing something before the big sees this industry let us make the millions so that we move on to other things in the industry talking of service creation.  So, in the spirit of the season i have alot Free giveaway that you cannot get any where in the world.

1) For you to succeed in this industry there is a necessary tool you must have, if you dont have it you are considered as not a professional.  Because, there are alot of market in Nigeria.  Before i continue My targe this year 2009 is N30,000,000 from information Marketing and i have set out my plans of achieving it.  So, That tool is a WEBSITE if you dont have a website you have not started to you it does not matter But it does so get a website today But the problem most people face is the cost of building a website some website designers charge as high as 40,000 to build one but that is coming to an end soon.  Also the other materials you need is called KNOWHOW if you dont you cannot achieve your target.

Because of these necessary materials people need i have come up with craziest BONAZZA

GET A COMPLETE WEBSITE, WITH YOUR PERSONALIZED E-MAIL (10) AND A STANDARD HOST FOR ONLY N10,000

how to print gsm recard with 10,000 capital N 800

how to market information and set your high target as i have set my N800

how to make at least $2000 with your writing skill every week online N800

how to make ons of dollars selling pictures online N800

How to buy and sell website online N800

how to open a clickbank and paypal account as a Nigeria without using US address N800
How to start webhost reselling business and make 300,000 every week N800

To order any of these product pay to any branch of
Oceanic Bank
Acc No 2340001011819
Acc Name METU LAWRENCE

then text your name Email and slip serial No to 07039782852

For the website pay to thesame account and forward the website information to

investmentclub72@yahoo. com

ACT NOW THIS OFFER WILL SOON GO AND WILL NOT RE

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

THIS IS MY DISCOVERY