Bells University has release 2012/2013 first batch admission list of successfully admitted candidates for new academic year into the school degree programmes of the university.
The Bells provisional admission list is currently available for checking in the university portal, click below link to check the full list;
hxxp: www. bellsuniversity. org/OFFER%20OF%20PROVISIONAL%20ADMISSION-%202012. pdf
Candidates offered PROVISIONAL ADMISSION into the Undergraduate Programmes of Bells University of Technology for the 2012/2013 Academic Session are required to pay a non ? refundable Acceptance Fee of One hundred thousand naira (N100, 000. 00) only at
Wema Bank - 0120571521.
Documents Required For Clearance And Registration
1. Acceptance Fee Payment Receipt
2. J. A. M. B Notification of Result(Original and 4 photocopies)
3. SSCE / GCE / NECO Certificate or Statement of Result(Original and 4 photocopies)
4. Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age(Original and 4 photocopies)
5. 6 recent passport size photographs ? showing frontal face views.
6. Two (2) Referees? Reports (under confidential cover), one of which must be from the former School Principal, attesting to character and the other from a reputable person.
Note: The Referees? Reports must be on letter-head paper.
Visit: hxxp: www. bellsuniversity. org/
For further enquiries on admissions, complaints and general admission processes please call our admin help desk on 070-60-44-66-26 or send us email on enquiries. helpcentre@yahoo. com