The second batch is under compilation and candidates who hasnt been offered admission yet should call the admission officer on 070-333-33-042 for the shortlisting of their names into second batch.
We have published the names of admitted candidates for 2012/2013 academic year into various undergraduate programmes of the university.
The Bells first batch admission is available for checking in the university portal at www. bellsuniversity. org.
Bells University of Technology is a private institution established by the Bells Educational Foundation. It was granted an operational license by the Federal Government on 9th June 2005 and started operating in July 2005. The University will commence its eighth Academic Session in September, 2012 (i. e. 2012/2013).
The University is a fully residential institution with excellent Academic and Hall of Residence facilities.
Acceptance of the admission
Successful candidates should collect their Provisional Admission Letters from the University. Such candidates are required to pay a non ? refundable Acceptance Fee of One hundred thousand naira (N100, 000. 00) only at
Wema Bank - 0120571521.
Payment could also be made at the University Bursary. The Acceptance Fee shall be part of the School Fees on resumption.
Clearance & Registrations
Clearance and registration for candidates has commenced. The following documents are to be presented for Clearance:
1. Evidence of payment of Acceptance Fee
2. Original and 4 photocopies of J. A. M. B. Notification of Result; get it here
3. Original and 4 photocopies of SSCE / GCE / NECO Certificate or Statement of Result;
4. Original and 4 photocopies of Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age;
5. 6 recent pbottomport size photographs ? showing frontal face views.
6. Two (2) Referees? Reports (under confidential cover), one of which must be from the former School Principal, attesting to character and the other from a reputable person.
Note: The Referees? Reports must be on letter-head paper.
Please note that only duly cleared Candidates should proceed to make further payments aside the Acceptance Fee, as any unauthorised payment shall be forfeited.