Author Topic: IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! FOR ADMISSION INTO ANAMBRA STATE UNIVERSITY .  (Read 370 times)

Offline judestyl

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 13.0 Firefox 13.0
    • View Profile

This is to notify few candidates who sat for the? ANAMBRA STATE UNIVERSITY POST UME/ SCREENING TEST 2012/2013?most expecially those who got low score that can not fetch them admission.  I want to tell you that you can still make it to the INSTITUTION.  I was once a student of the institution but now serving.  the university admission is strictly on merit but ?note today that some students are given admission without post ume, it happened during my own time and still happening, so even if you score below 100 in the so called screening test, you can still make it through ??GOVT QOUTER?? in this list as far as you passed your UTME, you can scale through.  do not loose hope, even if you want law or medicine of the Anambra state university is  possible .  I do not like talking too much just come to Govt house Awka  or call me for a 100% guarantee Admission.  You have to be fast before the qouter list is been sent to the registrar  of the institution for final/verification processing.  CONTACT ME ON: 08105653798

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free