Author Topic: CONDOM PALAVER  (Read 1244 times)

Offline luciemine

• Captain
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
    • View Profile
CONDOM PALAVER
« on: December 24, 2008, 08:39:40 PM »
A young man goes into a pharmacy and says to the   pharmacist, "Hello,could you give me condom?
I'm going to my girlfriends for dinner and I think I may  be in with a chance!" The pharmacist gives him the
 condom and as the young man is going out; he returns and says, 

"Give me another condom because my girlfriend's sister is very cute too. She always crosses her legs in a provocative   manner when she sees me and I think I might strike it  lucky there too." The pharmacist gives him a second  condom and as the boy is leaving he turns back and  says, "Go on, give me one more condom because my   girlfriend's mum is still pretty cute and when she   sees me she always makes eyes, and since she invited   me for dinner, I think she is  expecting me to make a move!

During dinner, the young man is sitting with his  girlfriend on his left, the sister on his right and the  mum facing him. When the dad gets there, the boy  lowers his head and starts praying,  "Dear Lord, bless  this dinner and Thank you for all you give us."
A   minute later the boy is still praying; "and Thank you  Lord for your kindness.
" Ten minutes go by and the boy   is still praying, keeping his head down.

The others   look at   each   other surprised and his girlfriend is even more   surprised than the others. She gets close to the boy and says in his ear,   "I didn't know you were so   religious." The boy replies, "I didn't know your  DAD  was a  pharmacist!'

Advertisements

Am God's Handwork

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

CONDOM PALAVER
« on: December 24, 2008, 08:39:40 PM »

Offline MICHEAL

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
    • View Profile
Re: CONDOM PALAVER
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 07:07:08 AM »
OMG.... i could not stop laughing... my belly hurt. whoa.. Luciemine, this should be a lesson to us to have control of what we say at all times..
No man was ever wise by chance..

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Re: CONDOM PALAVER
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 07:07:08 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free