Author Topic: ABU ZARIA POST UME EXAMS/COMPUTER BASED TEST...REGRETS/FAILURES  (Read 1381 times)

Offline ABU POST UME

• New
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 4.0b10 Firefox 4.0b10
    • View Profile
  • Profession: lecturere
From the site PORTAL ENGINEER ADMISSION:
This is the first time our great institution, Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) is using Computer Based test in conduct of her post UTME for prospective students.
The school regrets the fustrations and delay the candidates experienced in their various centres.  The challenge was unprecedented but some students who had good knowledge of computer were happy therafter

The exam was programmed for 30mins and all candidate wrote two subjects in the post utme; English language is compulsory and any other subject from your utme combination.

The other subject was given to candidates as programed by the system.  for instance a particular candidate may write English language and physics in the exam as an engineering candidate etc.

Time was a great factor to consider and security was well put in place.  you can send us your complain as well.  then for further enquiries about the post ume results,low score,no results and other help in admission please call the site portal engineer admission  on 081-33-77-58-99 or send enquiries to abuportal@rocketmail. com

I hope for the best for all aspirant.  And for all your inquiry, do not hesitate to call me. . . that is the reason why i decided to put my number up online for all candidates to have access to the school

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free