Author Topic: ADVANCE ELECTRONIC PIANO SOFTWARE FOR SALE-TURN YOUR COMPUTER TO ADVANCE ELECTRONIC PIANO MACHINE  (Read 854 times)

Offline expertblogbuilder

• Cadet
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 11.10 Opera 11.10
    • View Profile
TURN YOUR COMPUTER TO ADVANCE ELECTRONIC PIANO MACHINE.                     Ar u a musician or an organist? Or you have a church, or an individual that needs an advance piano (estimated new and advance electronic piano cost around 155,000 naira) but if u av a computer system you could have access to use any piano function and play professionally as if you are playing on a real electric piano machine using this program.                       ABOUT THE APPLICATION-"THE ADVANCE ELECTRONIC PIANO SOFTWARE"        This software was created with the intension of providing people with cheap but advance digital electronic piano interface so as to help people save alot of money.  Today that we live in the world of technology "digital age," digital programs have taken over alot of world tasks nd events and musical is not left behind.  Today churches, homes, studio, etc makes use of this application because of its efficiency, easy to operate and its cheapness.                     FEATURES.                      Full advance electronic piano feature.  Play 100 different instrument, 100s of percussion, user settings specification enabled, etc JUST TOO MUCH.        HOW TO PLAY                Keyboard calibration (default) very easy to use.                                 PRICE.                             Real price-$198 My selling price-7,500 Naira.  20 copies available with activation key.  Interested call me on 07037558360

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Offline va.awo

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Opera 11.64 Opera 11.64
    • View Profile
Hi!
I found nice free classifieds - hxxp: second. com. ng/
Sold there my neat old Blackberry even more expensively than I expected - for 20. 000N.  Any troubles during contact with buyer that called me in 3 hours after I have posted my ad.
Three day after I bought a nice fairly used laptop, and it was hard to choose because of huge assortment!
Still many items in other categories like Cars, Internet & Computers, Clothing, Real Estate etc.
I strongly recommend you - hurry up and to go to hxxp: second. com. ng/ and post your advert there!

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline Liveencyclopedia

• humble and honest!
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 13.0.1 Firefox 13.0.1
    • View Profile
  • Profession: IT support Manager
I have good software you can use to emulate a piano "visual organist" make some beats and extract lyrics from full tracks I want announce my coming back with some great free bies if i see good number of people showing interest i will drop the mediafire link here for free after all good information is mearnt to be shared------>>> one love
Be Wise! Wisdom Pays! Get my first hand tips at http://www.3ptechies.com

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free