Author Topic: Get A Master Degree of the University Of Liverpool with little or no money!  (Read 1307 times)

Offline mayorking

• Jr Cadet
    • View Profile
Hello all,
You probably now know the weight that is put on foreign degrees especially with Nigerian Universities not meeting up with International standards.
You probably have dreamt of having a foreign master degree, but wonder how you can finance it or wonder how to get the admission travel abroad and adapt to the environment.
You probably have a good job that you cannot give up to travel abroad for a master degree.
You may even find it difficult coping with a master programme even here in Nigeria with your work schedule.
If you answered yes to any of the above, you may have your problem solved in the University of Liverpool online master programme
I recently gained admission for an online master degree of the university of Liverpool to study Global Human Resource management. After the admission process which was detailed but not too rigorous,I discovered that there is a programme called refer a friend that gives some financial rebate for both the refered and the referee once the refered is admitted into any of the online master programme. Least I forget,they have a gradual payment plan that can make it easy.
 If you are intested to learn more about it just reply and let me know and I will give your e-mail and phone no to my
 admission advisor who will call you or mail you at her own cost to walk you through the process.
 N. B The master in public health of the university is particularly very competitive but you stand a chance of easily getting in through this process of direct referal through the admission advisor. One of my friends already have the admission for MPH through this process. Note also that there are other courses you can choose from other than MPH

The progremme is also flexible, making you keep your job and still getting the kind of education you need. 
Why dont you reply now and let us move to the top together.

Advertisements

Amazing jobs,$1000s weekly!
www. holidaysandcash. com/mayorking

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free