I have a dear friend that overpowers my moods and attitudes with her gift of encouragement. Last 3 weeks she shared this with me in an email. I am so very BLESSED by my Lord Jesus and pray that you know the same in your life. This investment company is real and they have been in business many years now.
THIS IS HOW IT PAYS
If you invest N20,000. 00 with the company, they use it to trade on Forex and other business and make 25% interest, which is about N5,000. 00 daily from your initial investment plan for 10days. Then multiply interest amount by 10days and that is N50,000. 00. the company pays you 35% from the total amount of the 10 investment days in addition with the initial deposited investment amount while the remaining 65% from the 10days interest amount goes to the company's trust fund account as there share of the investment.
The same procedure is applicable when you invest with N50,000. 00, and N80,000. 00, N100,000. 00, N250,000. 00, and N500,000. 00. However, the interest rate paid varies depending on the amount invested.
Multiple Investment is allowed.
This means that one can invest any amount for any number of times you may wish and still have your interest multiplied to such number of times. For instance, one can invest N20,000. 00 in 5 times at a time, N20,000. 00 multiplied by 5 is about N100,000. 00 investment for 10days and get 35% for each. That is N17,500. 00 interest in 5 times, which is N87,500. 00 interest for 10days in addition to the initial investment amount of N100,000 making it N187,000 within 10days.
Learn about the basic of earning, saving and investing Money. Many people are still puzzled on how these three steps can make a person financially successful. Anyone can become rich regardless of background, education and even nationality.
visit www. dfxi-fd. com/ng and register
you may call there help line on +234 806 746 3910
You may also add me on your face book with my email id prince_onwuchekwa@yahoo. com