Author Topic: This site really pays Nigerians directly in naira. I just joined last month !!!  (Read 724 times)

Offline noblefrank31

• Be frank and be free !
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 11.10 Opera 11.10
    • View Profile
Hello all, i just stumbled upon this Nigerian based site www. nairamails. mobie. in last month and registered with them.  They pay their members above N500 daily for reading their emails, taking surveys and participating in other site activities.  At first, i thought it was another scam site until i received my first payments at the end of january.  Their membership base is quickly growing as people join everyday.  It is absolutely free to register and according to them, they will soon include paid membership plans inorder to restrict unserious people from registering with them.  Do yourself good by registering today before their membership enters into a paid plan.  Once again, the mobile site is located at www. nairamails. mobie. in so be sure to give it a try.  Share your comments about the site with me once you register.  Thanks for reading !

Advertisements

Be frank and be free.  If at the first trial you do not succeed, dust yourself up and try again.

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free