Author Topic: PHP/MYSQL Web Application Developer Certificate  (Read 1702 times)

sclazio

PHP/MYSQL Web Application Developer Certificate
« on: November 14, 2008, 08:19:04 AM »
Introduction

This 6-week course provides a comprehensive education in managing and developing web-based applications and services.  It prepares participants with knowledge and skills in the area of designing and developing web-based applications and web services.  This course will benefit IT application developers of Internet web-based business applications. 

Ever wanted to develop an on-line shopping application, build a content management system, create database-enabled websites? Perhaps your business is ready to make its mark on the World Wide Web.  Then maybe you've come to the right place, for here you can learn about an exciting new range of short courses proposed for future development within the Faculty of Maths Computing and Technology. 

Course Objective
To develop competency in managing and developing a web-based project methodically. 

Who Should Attend

Non IT professionals who is looking for foundation/Advance knowldge in Web Application Development
IT professionals who are seeking skills upgrading in the area of web applications/services development. 

The topics covered include:

(1) The design, development and management of web applications
(2) Client-side application development
(3) Server-side application development
(4) Databases within web applications
(5) Open source software for web applications
(6) Server administration, performance, and tuning

These are academic courses, not training courses.  So whilst you'll encounter development tools such as JavaScript, ASP, PHP, and ColdFusion, the emphasis will always be on the broader issues of planning, designing, and managing.  You'll learn something of the strengths and weaknesses of these various tools, you'll even be expected to use them within project work, but in the end the primary aim is to empower you to make decisions that matter.

You can email us at info@firmconsultingltd. com, enquiry@firmconsultingltd. com

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

PHP/MYSQL Web Application Developer Certificate
« on: November 14, 2008, 08:19:04 AM »

Offline [n3rve]

• Jr Poster
    • View Profile
Re: PHP/MYSQL Web Application Developer Certificate
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 03:12:19 PM »
Welcome, sclazio :)
Thank you for advertising your services here, I'm afraid I'll need more info.   
I visited your website, well, the site associated with the E-mail accounts you posted here and strange enough.  It appears to be a Firm (Fraud Investigation and Risk Management) consulting company.   

Is this firm assosicated with the tutorials in any way? A subsidiary or something?
Where is the training centre located, can you include pictures of the class rooms (if possible)?
Regarding the certificate issued when the course is complete;
Is it recognised and accepted nationally and/or globally?

Does the training cover basic PHP and only MySQL training, do the courses support other database types (Oracle RDBMS, MsSQL, SqLite, etc)?

Ever wanted to develop an on-line shopping application, build a content management system, create database-enabled websites?

Does your company have a ready made developed CMS (Content Management System) to showcase for potential customers? If yes, are they strong enough to rival companies like Joomla, Mambo, etc?
I look forward to hearing from you :)

-[n3rve]

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 03:12:19 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 03:18:37 PM »
Your questions are really brain cracking,

waiting for sclazio to come in.

Offline [n3rve]

• Jr Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 03:41:11 PM »
Quote from: Prince link=topic=13973.  msg111395#msg111395 date=1226758717
Your questions are really brain cracking,

Are they? Well, I hope he hops back soon :)

-[n3rve]

sclazio

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 01:01:38 PM »
Hi n3rve

I saw your post this morning, immediatelly i logged in, i so much appreciate the fact that you visited www. firmconsultingltd. com, the FIRM is an abbreviation of Fraud Investigation and Risk Management, this company was set, as one one of ACFE (Associate Certified Fraud Examiner) authorized member in Nigeria, we consult individuals and companies in any fraud related issues,Financial Fraud(Auditing Fraud)etc, we also deliever ICT Services to corporate organisation and individuals, our ICT services include Web Application Development, Website Design/Development, Software Development, Mobile/Wireless Application Development & IT Training.

Our IT Training only include Web Technologies, which gives applicant a certificate award after the end of the training, our web techonlogies training include Certificate in Web Application development with PHP/MYSQL, Certificate in Web Application development with ASP. NET/SQLServer, Certificate in Web Application development with JSP/SQLServer,Certificate in Web Application development with PERL/MYSQL, Certificate in Web development/design with Macromedia Dreamweaver . 

Our Certificate programme is not an international certificate that guarantee you to get a job abraod, but it gives you the technical practical experience that you can get anywhere globally, and get you high paid job here in Nigeria, it makes you become self employed, working on your own and developing professional web applications for big clients, your apps which  you develop speak for you, since we will be giving you lots of practicals and projects to deliever during the period of your training, our certificate training make it very easy for you to apply for any of web applications certification exams and pass it in one sitting with the help of our free dumps and exam guide.

We deliever custom international based training, we follow the curriculum of popular certifications like CIW(Certified Internet Webmasters) and WOW(World Organisation of Webmasters), we also offer other custom database and programming courses such as Cold Fussion, Action Scripting, Oracle, etc to learn more about ACFE visit www. acfe. com or www. acfe. org

We are located at No 3 Adeola Adeoye street Ikeja. Off Toyin street Ikeja, you can contact us for our ICT Training only on weekends i. e Saturdays/Sudays, becuase we only run our ICT Training on weekends
call someone now on 08085370604 for additional request or email us at info@firmconsultingltd. com

Best Regards
Ipadeola Adeniyi

Offline emanaira

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6 Firefox 3.6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 06:35:24 AM »
send more info about cost and course to my email -emanaira@gmail. com
hxxp: simplybiz-freeincome. blogspot. com/