Author Topic: LATEST INDIA WEB CONFIGURATION FOR FAST INTERNET BROWSING  (Read 593 times)

Offline Kingugo

• Why Stay Online If You Don't Earn From It??????
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.3 Firefox 3.6.3
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Programmer, Advanced Linux Developer, Web designer and Seo expert.
LATEST INDIA WEB CONFIGURATION FOR FAST INTERNET BROWSING
« on: April 16, 2011, 05:10:51 AM »
Hello pals, free browsing doesn't get better than this....Test before you buy. Indian Web proxy is probably the best free browsing software that Nigeria has ever had. If you have not used it, you are missing out. I just created a new forum on www.kingsforum.info; it powers my iwp servers. you don't have anything to worry about because its a USA host so when surfing just like am doing now, you ip address will be a US ip. Am here to help out. read below for details

HOW IT WORKS
Its no long process and its easy if you follow the procedure.
1. call 07064596102 requesting for a test server
2. A test server will be sent to your email.
4. from the time of reception of the email, the server will last just for an hour...this is for you to check the speed since its what most people complain about. if its not fast or it didn't work for you, then don't buy but if you like what you will see then you know what to do.

Finnally, there are only three plans for my iwp servers

PACKAGES            AMOUNT              DURATION                              BANDWIDTH
1 month                N 1,200         1month plus extra 5days                  unmetered
3 months               N 3,000         3 months plus extra 10 days             unmetered
6 months               N 5,000          7months                                      unmetered

You request for any of the packages only if you have done your testing.

Thats all. call 07064596102 today and enjoy free browsing

kingsley
www.kingsforum.info
ukingscorps@gmail.com

Advertisements

Visit VFL PROFIT SYSTEM & make some cash online. 07064596102

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

LATEST INDIA WEB CONFIGURATION FOR FAST INTERNET BROWSING
« on: April 16, 2011, 05:10:51 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free