Author Topic: HOW TO GENERATE IDEAS  (Read 420 times)

Offline markbor

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.13 Firefox 3.6.13
    • View Profile
HOW TO GENERATE IDEAS
« on: January 25, 2011, 12:42:28 PM »
How do we generate ideas? The means for generating ideas can be classified into two: the ordinary process and the extraordinary process.  But first, if you are going to get new ideas, it is essential that you eradicate negative thinking from your mind.  You will not be able to produce Creative ideas if you think negatively.  So the word ?impossible? must be deleted from your vocabulary.  All of the body functions, including the brain, are controlled by words.

Scientists discovered several years ago that the nerves at the speech centre of the brain control the nerves that control all the other parts of the body.  So once a word is spoken, the whole body responds accordingly.  Negative speech and negative thinking are major reasons why some people will not receive the ideas that will launch them into breakthrough because their minds cannot nurture creative ideas.  If you want ideas, then prepare your mind for them.

Sometimes we do not attempt great things for lack of money.  If only we knew that it is the quality of ideas that flow through our minds that matters.  Ideas magnetize resources.  We must never say that things are impossible.

The great French General, Napoleon was going to carry out an invasion.  One young officer came to him and said, ?Sir, this mission is impossible?.  The general turned to him and said: ?The word ?impossible? can only be found in the dictionary of fools?.

In reality, nothing is impossible.  Impossibility only exists in the mind.  Let us  prepare our minds for miracles.  I will recommend the following steps for receiving ideas.

NATURAL PROCESS

1.    IDENTIFY A NEED

Find a need and fill it.  For example, people need to wear clothes, make the clothes.  The problem with the average person is that our inner eyes are closed.  One man?s problem is another man?s opportunity.  Some people only see the problem and never see the opportunity.  We love to dance and sing.  That creates the need for music and musical instruments.  We need to get ideas to meet the variety of needs around us.

2.    SIMPLIFY AN EXISTING PROCESS OR PRODUCT

For example, cables have been used for telephone but now we do not need cables.  Someone got the ideas for a wireless phone system.  Sit down in your office and think of how your work can be done in a simpler way.  Think of how you can improve on the current methods and equipment employed in your field.

3.    ADAPT ANOTHER IDEA

You may see a fast-food business that is doing very well in London and move over to reproduce the same thing with some slight modification to suit your environment.

4.    EXPOSURE
Reading, traveling and asking questions help to arrange and re-arrange thoughts in our minds.   

Irabor Mark

If You want to learn more on Job Recruitment, Job Search, Employment and Career
Grab your Free Copy here: www. JobOpenNg Nigeria?s No.  1 Job Portal, The Largest Job Search, Employment and Career Site

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

HOW TO GENERATE IDEAS
« on: January 25, 2011, 12:42:28 PM »

Offline fancybynature4ever@yahoo.

• Global Moderator
  • Leader
  • Your greatness isn't what you have today but what you create out of today...
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.1.21051) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.1.21051)
    • View Profile
  • Profession: ALUMINIUM FIBERICATOR AND DISTRIBUTOR SUCH AS ROOFINGS , WINDOWS AND DOORS call +2348037391565 or +2348057590539
Re: HOW TO GENERATE IDEAS
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 12:54:59 PM »
Very interesting and lovely
I am what i am because THE GRACE OF "AM I ONLY I AM"

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 12:54:59 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline bobo101

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.3 Firefox 3.6.3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 02:50:55 PM »
Hey Guys this is the latest and the bomb, I just discovered a genuine site that I make cool N10,000- N14,000 legitimately in a day into my bank account you can make 1 million naira before christmas or even more depending how much time I commit, now as I speak I have up to N158,000 I have made so far in just 3 weeks of participation, you too can be a part of it.  i invested a token to start and all I do is process e-mails and make some adverts and I get paid.  A friend just introduced me to it recently and he had already made much money from the programme too.  just visit www. myquicksmartprogram. blogspot. com  and see for your self you will get all The info you need there?  This Is 4 Real
Remember to make your testimony's to others when you see its works. . .

Offline fancybynature4ever@yahoo.

• Global Moderator
  • Leader
  • Your greatness isn't what you have today but what you create out of today...
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.1.21051) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.1.21051)
    • View Profile
  • Profession: ALUMINIUM FIBERICATOR AND DISTRIBUTOR SUCH AS ROOFINGS , WINDOWS AND DOORS call +2348037391565 or +2348057590539
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 09:27:57 PM »
Hmmm. How trustable is this?

Post Merge: January 25, 2011, 10:59:57 PM
Hmmm. How trustable is this?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 09:59:57 PM by fancybynature4ever@yahoo. »
I am what i am because THE GRACE OF "AM I ONLY I AM"

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 09:27:57 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free