Author Topic: CAN"T FOREX TRADING GET BETTER?????????????  (Read 1022 times)

Offline fxmoney99

• New
    • View Profile
CAN"T FOREX TRADING GET BETTER?????????????
« on: March 16, 2008, 02:20:19 AM »
 From my experience in forex trading,almost all traders do complain that there is no single indicator on the brokers platform that will tell you exact price direction.I used to belong to this school of taught before until i observed that every person that has formulated different methods in trading forex still refer back to using some indicators on the brokers platform as confirmations of their own signal.There are so many people that have devised so many methods in trading this wonderful market.Some work and so many others do not.You can check for a host of methods.
  I have a method i adopt in trading that was introduced to me by Eric my forex friend in Ukraine and this method works but i always want to better my trades and i kept searching cos the difference between a trader and a trainer is that a trader will always look for ways to improve on trades while a trainer is only interested in collecting traning fees from people.I kept on searching until i got a method that no one can lay claim to cos it was not developed by anyone,it is just one of the laws of forex market,it has been there all this while.I dug deeper into it and i was able to fine tune this method to suite my own taste.What makes this method wonderful is that every originator of any forextrading method always mentions it that you should beware whenever you see  an occurence of that set-up cos they agreed that it supercceds all technical methods {altough it is also technical in itself}but they never advised that you use it as a trade signal either to enter or exit from a trade.
             After getting that fact,i want to use the set-up as a trade signal myself and i want to exit any trade i enter at an appropriate level of profit.The first thing i had to do was look for the right indicators to use in generating trade signals and secondly, i had to look for the right indicator that will tell me to exit from a trade at the right time.In the first instance, i discovered that MACD is a very good indicator for me to use in generating trade signal,so i started using MACD  to enter trades and i will put a take profit of between 20-25 pips,but i discovered that after my TP has been hit,price may continue moving in that same direction for about 50-70pips so that means i left lots of profits untaken.{I however do interpret MACD in my own way different from how it is generally used} Then i started looking for an indicator that will give me a proper exit signal.Meanwhile before then,the MACD am using as a trade alert sometimes ***** me up cos price may not go in the direction i had anticipated.So i was faced with two challenges.1.How to fine tune my MACD strategies very well
2.How to get an indicator that will be a back up for my MACD signal and which will also tell me the right time to exit trades.
            After about 3 weeks of test-using several indicators,i settled for WILLIAM PERCENTAGE RANGE.However before i settled for W%R i have read all i could lay my hands on about this indicator both online and offline.This indicator has a very UNCANNY behaviour as one book puts it.I had to search for the meaning of the word UNCANNY  in a dictionary to get what is been said about this indicator.Having gotten and understood the behaviuor of W%R, i married it with MACD and i found the solution to my two challenges above.Infact the W%R performs more tasks than i had expected cos not only was i able to use it as a second confirmatory indicator with MACD,it also gives me accurate entry and exit signals.After solving that problem, i now wanted to go a step further by trying to get a third indicator that will serve as another confirmatory indicator and a filter so that i can be Co*k sure of any trade i execute.Altough my MACD and W%R are working perfectlly well for me.I then introduced a custom indicator that i bought from a Russian sometimes ago{YOU CAN NEVER FIND THIS INDICATOR ON ANY BROKERS PLATFORM ANYWHERE,I bought it for $1000}When i bought the indicator,the seller told me that it will generate buy and sell signals for me,but when i started using it,it was not so,therefore i decide to give it my own interpretation as a confirmation indicator.I applied this indicator to my chart and i got exactly what i wanted i.e a third confirmatory indicator.Now if i want to trade[lets say buy]if MACD is saying buy,W%R is saying buy,and my third confirmatory indicator i.e [custom indicator] is supporting both the MACD andW%R, I know that price has no choice than to go up.However if MACD is saying  buy and W%R is not saying buy and my third indicator is saying buy, i will not buy.I always wait for the 3 indicators to agree  before i do anything.This method works best in a trending market cos you are able to catch more pips then than when when the market is in a channel.[altough it works in a channel too for channel breakouts]and the beauty of it is that you can apply it to trade any currency pair even the very volatile ones e.g GBP/JPY.I trade any currency pair with this method,and you can trade anytime either day or night as long as you see a trade signal.Please if you will be using this system to trade,you have to wait for all the 3 indicators to agree before placing a trade.You have to be patient You will agreee with me that trading forex can be very streesful,challenging and demanding.After sometime,i introduce Bollinger bands and some candlestick pattern to enhance my trade.The reason for this is so that i will know when the market is volatile so as not to close a winning position when am not supposed to.
             If you have been trading before i.e if you are not new to trading and you understand your trading platform very well,it will only take me less than 3 hours to put you through on a one-on-one basis.I want to train only serious people this method cos the forex market is big enough to accomodate everybody.I will hold any interested person by the hand and put them through this method privately.Anybody who comes for my training will be able to
 1.Be able to analyze the market very well before executing any trade
 2.Will be able to know when to enter and when to exit from trades.You will agree with me that this is the main headache of traders.
I know that you have attended so many seminars and trainings on forex trading yet you had no breakthrough,but i assure you that you will surely be liberated after attending this training.The people i have trained are enjoying the benefits of the training.

Pls do not see this letter as a sales letter cos am comfortable enough financially trading forex,howbeit if you are interested in passing through my training you can contact me for further details.
 As i always say that am not a forex professor, or forexguru, neither am i a forexspe...t nor forexcoach am just an ordinary trader who knows how to stay on the positive side of price,and you will agree with me that staying on the positive side of price is the ultimate in forex trading cos PRICE IS KING IN THE FOREX MARKET.
 Yours in trading,
            EMMA.
            0703-574-1935
            forexismoney99@yahoo.com

N.B - You can call me at anytime of the day even at night am always available 24/7.       

Advertisements

« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 05:46:36 AM by IslandGirl »

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

CAN"T FOREX TRADING GET BETTER?????????????
« on: March 16, 2008, 02:20:19 AM »

Offline MathewBracken

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 2.0.0.3 Firefox 2.0.0.3
    • View Profile
Re: CAN"T FOREX TRADING GET BETTER?????????????
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 09:31:38 AM »
I like your trading system.  But here is a penny stocks company providing better service on Penny Stocks Trading.  Last week i have invested $1200 in Hototc. com and within just 6days i will get $3568.  Its a great success for me.  To know how i will get this log on to the website.
Penny Stocks

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 09:31:38 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline AndyRodic

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 2.0.0.3 Firefox 2.0.0.3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 12:33:23 PM »
Nice thoughts on Penny Stocks.  I am investing money in Penny Stocks last 6years.  Its very risky.  But in Pennyinvest. com its very easy.  Log on to the website to access more.
Penny Stocks

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 12:33:23 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free