Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

SOCIETY, BUSINESS and ECONOMY => BUSINESS and ECONOMY => STOCK and FOREX EXCHANGE => Topic started by: luisamiley on March 17, 2014, 11:34:01 AM

Title: How the demo trading contests develop your trading skills?
Post by: luisamiley on March 17, 2014, 11:34:01 AM
There's no doubt that demo trading contests are very helpful to everyone who partook.  It increases the knowledge and boost trading skills for everybody. 
Title: Re: How the demo trading contests develop your trading skills?
Post by: fxapex on March 19, 2014, 01:28:11 PM
the main reason to open a Demo account is because it can give you real market situation to trade without risking your capital.
Title: Re: How the demo trading contests develop your trading skills?
Post by: dalatfx on March 24, 2014, 07:12:27 AM
demo account will help you get experience.  you trade with it as your money.  you can test your statergy and test your signal about market. 
Title: Re: How the demo trading contests develop your trading skills?
Post by: vic84 on March 27, 2014, 05:20:34 PM
if you have a limited investment to trade with, then one must open a demo account to check trading skills.
Title: Re: How the demo trading contests develop your trading skills?
Post by: fxapex on May 30, 2014, 05:57:07 PM
Quote from: dalatfx link=topic=398522. msg709293#msg709293 date=1395641547
demo account will help you get experience.   you trade with it as your money.   you can test your statergy and test your signal about market. 

Demo accounts are used by experienced traders too, so its a must for new commers.
Title: Re: How the demo trading contests develop your trading skills?
Post by: Hassan2591 on July 21, 2014, 01:37:59 PM
You can become profitable by learning, but real account - real emotions.  There is a huge difference between demo account and real account. . .
Title: Re: How the demo trading contests develop your trading skills?
Post by: vic84 on July 26, 2014, 03:17:46 AM
Quote from: Hassan2591 link=topic=398522. msg718859#msg718859 date=1405946279
You can become profitable by learning, but real account - real emotions.   There is a huge difference between demo account and real account.  .  .

Yes there is a difference between Demo and real account but the exposure that a Demo account gives to a new trader without risking his capital makes it very useful.
Title: Re: How the demo trading contests develop your trading skills?
Post by: Stephen222 on July 26, 2014, 01:35:03 PM
Trading with Demo is the important factor of forex trading.  If you are novice in Forex then it is compulsory for you to start trading with Demo account.  With Demo trading you can get knowledge,skills and experience about Forex trading.
Title: Re: How the demo trading contests develop your trading skills?
Post by: keishafa on August 09, 2014, 03:04:42 PM
Quote from: Stephen222 link=topic=398522. msg719351#msg719351 date=1406378103
Trading with Demo is the important factor of forex trading.   If you are novice in Forex then it is compulsory for you to start trading with Demo account.   With Demo trading you can get knowledge,skills and experience about Forex trading.

Start trading using demo account will give us experience and more knowledge about forex trading.  We must using demo account as well as possible especially if we are new in forex trading.  Professional trader also recommend to new traders to use demo account first.