Author Topic: HOW TO GET FREE A US BANK ACCOUNT WITH A US MASTER CARD WITH YOU NAME ON IT  (Read 1187 times)

Offline martinanzekwue

• Falling does not mean u are a failure, it when u dont rise up, that's when u are a real failure, so keep moving forward "as the Robinsins will say
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.11 Firefox 3.6.11
    • View Profile
Are you tried of having you PayPal account blocked, if yes, you can now get a US bank account that will come with a US MasterCard for free, all you need is to have a US address (which i will give you the information). You need to have a US address to register as a us citizen you will not be ask of tax number etc. So good the MasterCard  is re-loadable and can be us worldwide.
so if you need it, Get my E-book on online accounting for just N1500, have bought down the price from N3500 so that everyone can get it. This offer last for the first 50 people after that it goes back to normal price.
Head to any oceanic bank close  to you and make payment, account details are below.
BANK NAME: OCEANIC BANK
BANK ACCOUNT NAME: CELESTINE EBUNI N
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1280-0010-2382-2

After making payment call or text you name, teller number and email to 07069407975, after conformation of payment, you will receive the E-book in your email

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline talk2ekanem

• Jr Cadet
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.1 Firefox 3.0.1
    • View Profile
you can also use the services of  www. anonymousatmcards. com to open a us bank account.  just $9. 97 pay with paypal or liberty reserve.

www. anonymousatmcards. com
US BANK ACCOUNT FOR NON CITIZENS WORLDWIDE - ANONYMOUS ATM CARD GUIDE - hxxp: www.  anonymousatmcards.  com

Offline Martinflamez

• New Comer
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.14881Mod.by.Handler) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.14881Mod.by.Handler)
    • View Profile
I knw it must be a surprisd to hear that i have created a virus that will duplicate a copy of itself in any device that is used 2 access a site that have been infected with my virus. . the name wont be disclose rite now bt i also created the anti-virus.  If u need the it.  U can contact me with my email address.  Meetastar@rocketmail. com

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

ads