Author Topic: A Legitimate & most profitable web biz: N1,000,000 In 60 Days guaranteed!  (Read 1136 times)

Offline godjeho

• Cadet
    • View Profile
Hello Friend,
I wish to introduce you to the HOTTEST and Most Successful Program On The Web! No other program comes this close in EASILY MAKING YOU A MILLION NAIRA IN 60 DAYS! Once Set up, it now runs on Auto-Pilot pouring in Avalanches of N1,000s into your Bank account daily.    Because this is done on the internet, it moves very quickly.      

However, you are mightily and pitiably wrong if you suppose that its just another get-rich-quick scheme or scam.    But it isn't - by reading the details, you will see that it is quite different.    And only about a week after starting, money will start rolling in quickly! According to US Postal Service Lottery Codes: Title 18, section 1302 and 1341 state that this service is legal.   The postal service has a phone number where you are able to call and verify this (1-800-725-2161).    

This is a FAIL-SAFE money making program where all cash reciepts are verifiable in advance, because every participant is held accountable, every participant gets paid well, every participant is sure that nobody can cheat.     That is why I choose to participate.     I invite you to do likewise.    

This program is less demanding and does not take advantage of the Novice online marketer.   What you need is a valid email address, a bank account and N2000.   Friend, i'm yet to come by a program which is so simple to do, yet so profitable.    For detailed information about this unique program, send an email to hottestnetbiz@sendfree.  com and get an instant reply. 

Do NOT leave it.   Your Financial Future may depend on it.    I'll be expecting a thank you mail from you after you have tasted the profitability of this program.  

To your success on the web!

Advertisements

« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 07:56:49 PM by godjeho »

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline redox

• New Comer
    • View Profile
Re: A Legitimate & most profitable web biz: N1,000,000 In 60 Days guaranteed!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 04:07:32 AM »
hello, i need details of the business and all what is all about, please my mail s meetkollyk@yahoo. com and my num is 08077294907.  be sure that if am well convinced,i will venture into it. . . . .

Offline wale2000

• New
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 08:05:08 AM »
Likewise myself i want you to gist me better about this so called legitimate business you are talking about. Here is my email  falawalex2000@yahoo. com

Offline princeabbey

• Jr Poster
  • NOTHING VENTURED NOTHING GAINED.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 01:55:13 PM »
Haba guys , the guy  just introduced the scheme and ask that you email but instead you prefer to give him your mail address why not be humane and instead write to his email for the info.
Am in on this jare but at the same time I wish you would check the program that has been paying and will continue to pay as long as we are signing in to the program at <www. pleasurewealth. com/?id=355< or any link on my signature column.
www.  pleasurewealth.  com/?id=341
www.  pleasurewealth.  com/?id=34

Offline godjeho

• Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 08:56:04 PM »
Gentleman,
you will get the details about this biz when you send an email to the stated address.   If after reading it carefully, it appears you aren't cleared on any point, then you can give me a call -08054452699. 
Quote from: wale2000 link=topic=9188.  msg93951#msg93951 date=1221807908
Likewise myself i want you to gist me better about this so called legitimate business you are talking about.   Here is my email  falawalex2000@yahoo.   com

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 08:56:04 PM »

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free