Author Topic: I WANT TO BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE  (Read 483 times)

Offline lamyde

• Cadet
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Flock 2.6.1 Flock 2.6.1
    • View Profile
I WANT TO BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE
« on: September 08, 2010, 03:18:09 PM »
MAKING MONEY ONLINE
So you want to be an Internet millionaire, or at least make a decent living from it.
Great! Join the queue.  Reminiscent of the 1800's Californian gold rush, the Internet has attracted peoples from around the world, who see it as the greatest opportunity to gain an extraordinary amount of wealth in a relatively short period of time.  During the gold rush - gold worth billions of dollars,  in today's money was discovered.  It led to great personal fortunes, but for only a few.  Many returned home with less than the started with.  Is this the case with the Internet? Well, it need not be.  With technological advancements come incredible new opportunities provided by digital technologies.  I want to let you know that unlike the gold rush, where people went after a finite resource, the opportunities provided by digital technologies seem limitless.  One only need think about the growth of the search engines, web portals, free email sites, file sharing services, VOIP, video sharing, social networking etc and one realizes that billionaires were made in each of these growth stages.

There seems like an endless stream of stories of "18 year old college student armed with just a PC and internet connection making millions".  The truth of the matter is making money online requires the same thing that making money offline does.  It requires character, intelligence, an eye for opportunity, courage and knowledge.  There is no escaping this, there are no shortcuts I'm afraid. 
Do you know that I can provide you with a list of ten (10) Internet Businesses you can start and manage from home without any startup capital? To get this e book on your mobile or email along with my direct mobile number in case you need my assistance 24/7.

Text WANT(space)NAME(space)EMAIL(space)LOCATION to 35070
e. g.  WANT GEORGE PAUL paul()mail. com Lagos.  SEND TO 35070

Available to MTN, ZAIN, VISAFONE, GLO Subscribers only.
Note that N100 will be deducted from your mobile account, and you will receive the ebook URL on your phone by SMS.

Disclaimer:  We are only using this simple medium to mobilize our e books online.  Any issue should be directed to us (Kreatif Lysense Ltd) and not to the networks.
info@ebusinesworld. com
234-8165546273

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

I WANT TO BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE
« on: September 08, 2010, 03:18:09 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline page22

• We give you both sound health and wealth
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.3 Firefox 3.6.3
    • View Profile
Re: I WANT TO BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 01:36:13 PM »
Hi Lamyde,

I am glad when I come across online entrepreneurs like you.  It provides great opportunity for joint venture in future.  If you also need additional marketing resources for your clients, our ready made marketing system provides the answer in free training and more.  For more info you can send a note to my in-box or leave a note at our website.  Thumbs up!

To your success,
Page22
For the eyes of those who need sound health and wealth: take only 2 steps. . .

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Re: I WANT TO BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 01:36:13 PM »

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free